Boeing Employee Reviews

Competitive work place.
QA Tester (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 25, 2018
Its one of the coolest companies to work for .
"Great work life balance for employees"."Great pay and benefits excellent working environment".
Challenging and engaging work, very smart employees and interesting projects
Pathetic Company to work as a contractor
Learning Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 26, 2018
I would recommend not to work as a contractor for Boeing India, your supervisors will treat you as underdogs. If you are ready to give away your self respect and work then go ahead,
A Great Experience to Start a Career With
Aeronautical Engineer, Extern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 13, 2018
This was the most exciting place to start a career with most experienced persons in the industry. Cyient had a great initiative to teach and give us exposure throughout the aerospace industry
workplace
Junior aircraft maintenance technician (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 21, 2017
I love aviation and loving working on these flying birds. As an aircraft maintenance engineer, I take responsibility to ensuring an aircraft operates properly and safely and make repairs, troubleshoot problems, conduct inspections and make upgrades to aircrafts. My experience includes daily duties such as keeping records of and performing scheduled maintenance, making emergency repairs, or preparing for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) inspections.
Project Name
Test Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 14, 2017
Name of the project, but selected as a company name by mistake, the portal needed to update hence updating the project level details to fulfill the details.
Good Place
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 13, 2017
Good Place to Work

Place to learn new technologies .

Fun at work place

The work is not very challenging. If you are looking to work on the guts of cutting edge technology, Boeing is not the place for you. You may get to play with cool toys, but it is unlikely that you will develop it. Most work involves integrating systems into a manufacturing environment and defining functional requirements.
Productive work environment
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 18, 2017
So I worked for the TATA group in which our clients were Boeing. Was the most amazing learning experience I've had so far. It was quiet a challenge to read and study the engg drawings.
A good environment to nurture fresh engineers.
Senior HUB Operations
SENIOR HUB OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 13, 2017
Collection and pick up of documents and cargo for onward connections by AIR and surface transport Security scan for the air shipments by the airport / company security department..
very good company
Sr. Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 30, 2017
this only for CDG chenaai,
people who want to live in chennai or from tamilnadu people for those kind of people it is very good, but for out side people its little difficult to survive.
Productive and Knowledgeable
Engineer (Design & Illustrator) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 7, 2017
Everyday work is good
Holidays are very rare even for big festival holidays are not given
Staff only speak in native language
Management is good and listening
Pros
Working hours and work is good
Cons
mostly native language is only spoken
Diverse and Engaged
Director Shared Services-India,MiddleEast,Africa (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 26, 2017
A great company to work for. Lots to learn, Multiple layers of functional, technical, operations support groups; never a dull day in Boeing Internationally!
Pros
Diversity
Cons
Traditional company, slow movement
On time performance with quality service to the guest.
Load and Trim Officer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 21, 2016
I am lucky as i got chance to prove myself at airport when i was under Jet Airways.Everyday was challenging for me as i use to take responsibilities to send flight on-time.Lot of typical situation i faced when flight get cancelled,rescheduled,delay etc.I have learned so many things like how to take responsibilities,how to maintain myself,politeness etc.I got very good Manager,great work environment and supportive co-workers over there.I faced lot of problem when i went Bombay for Load and Trim training as it was very Difficult to get 80 mark out of 100.That was hardest part in my professional life but i took challenge and finally i got the position.I enjoyed lot as every day was learning,meeting people,various language ctc.
Pros
Drop and pickup facility
Cons
Increment, Growth rate
Worked with many new technologies as a Fresher
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  bangaloreMay 4, 2016
Training programs for freshers are very good. Learned a lot from that. Friendly people. Great scope to enhance your skills.
Good Workplace where new challenges and skills can be explored
Senior Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 11, 2016
Learned Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Skilled on Linux and its administration
Able to write shell scripts for automation
Friendly colleagues
Toughest part is providing support for 24/7 when issue comes, but fun
Productive and fun work place
Contributions as a Team Lead (Former Employee) –  chennaiSeptember 11, 2015
Good place to start up IT career. best co workers. good process. defined process for testing du where new things can be learnt and implemented easly.
Pros
Employee friendly
Good place to work in Boeing USA
Head Industrial Participation & BD (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJune 12, 2015
Boeing is worlds biggest aerospace company. The company will celebrate 100yrs in 2016. Good place to work, but has been beaten by Airbus all around the world because of cost. The culture in US is open and generally people enjoy. However, at international locations the things are not same due to local managers influence.
Pros
Good place to work when manager is from USA
Cons
Long hours for international locations due to time zone difference.
Flexible Work Environment with not many good leaders
Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Chennai, TNApril 28, 2015
In CDG technical publication department, everything is measured and process driven. Most of the coworkers are highly self-motivated but not recognized by their leaders.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Poor leadership team, Management never focuses on creating a good leadership team.
Best organization with very strong ethics
Facilities Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLMarch 9, 2015
In Boeing everyday I am learning and applying my skills to solve project issues. Boeing has a very strong workplace ethics which calls for due diligence while carrying out our daily works.

Management in Boeing is very supportive as far as training and development is concerned and is always looking for ways to equip its staff with best possible trainings.

The hardest part of my current job is to maintain the quality management systems of US Army Corps of Engineers. This challenge is overcome by understanding the requirement from specifications and contract, and motivate the team to achieve it.

The most enjoyable part of the job was when we used to rejoice as team after attaining Project Milestones at various stages of the Project.
Pros
Gym membership and free health checkup
productive fun
Aeronautical Engineer, Extern (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJanuary 17, 2015
can experiance every emotional feelings in a humans life.!
Csr and corporate relations
CSR Lead (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHDecember 9, 2014
• Building relationships with partner organisations; implement and coordinate a range of activities and initiatives, designed to have a positive impact on communities.
• Raising awareness on company’s commitment to CSR and generating publicity around organisation’s altruistic endeavours.
• Establishing baseline for all program indicators and prepare assessments of the level of CSR implementation for the HO.
• Preparation of materials for strategy reviews, briefings and monthly submissions to President, CEO and Co-Chairs.
• Responsible for investments planning process for the entire Boeing International framework in collaboration with HO team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boeing. Our community is ready to answer.

52,097