BNY Mellon
Coronavirus update
Information from BNY Mellon:

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

India657 reviews
The workplace and the culture is good. You learn a lot during your job which is good. However the pay is very less. You get better pay at other similar companies for similar position.
I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got.
Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job.

Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years
Pros
Fast and competitive
Cons
Management techniques
BNY Mellon was the first I have worked for. Being a newcomer in the corporate I was fortunate to learn and grow during the 1 year of my tenure which helped me in my future endeavors.
No job security they give only night shift and lot health problems less salary no High on this company very bad. starting they give lot of support and salary high now not given salary high no postion change
Good place to work, I have been working with BNYM for over 14 years now. The company has grown through multiple acquisitions has a very complex structure.
Will suggest all to try this company definitely it will be good atmosphere to grow on with nice learning and work culture.Also have good bonus structure
Good organization to work. Night shift allowance and bonus is good. Attrition rate is very high. Stressful environment. Knowledge sharing is not there
It is good company to work.I was relocated due to marriage hence left otherwise it is good organisation to work with and stable job with career growth opportunity
BNYMellon is a very good company that provide every employee the opportunity to explore themselves towards there career growth. Recognition for all the efforts are given in time.
I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
It is very good organization.
Nice place to work.

Good atmosphere.

Good exposure.

Good location.

Nice Facilities.

Good work environment.

Employee supportive.
Good company. Fair pay and compensation
Good infrastructure facilities

Sodexo coupon

Health insurance

Free transport

Work from home

Updated technologies
Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP.
Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
Good company to work with employees can get very good experience atmosphere of BMI Milan is very competitive, fun, friendly managers behaviour is friendly.
It’s a good place to work , had a nice experience and skill development . Would recommend the company to others as well. Good working environment and team
Productive and fun work place

Lot of learning, it was my first company in my career. I got a very good friends and team mates. It was nice to work with US team from New Jercy.
BNY Mellon is a 200+ years old USA based Organization. Management is good and very supportive which in turn provides energetic work culture and balanced worklife.
No depends on individual to individual. Have wonderful career there. Spent 6.5 years. Took two IJPs and promotions. Loved to be part of that company. Helped me a lot.
It's an excellent company to learn develop and grow. It's a very open friendly environment with highly skilled and experienced candidates. The work is interesting with a lot of avenues for you to get involved in.
Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.
Good place to work with no tension and pressure. Comparing other companies they paid more and will get bonuses also. I will suggest BNY is good company to work.