No not a all it depends upon your process and work type
No its not fully night shift. depends on which process you are hired for.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about BNY Mellon
- Does BNY Mellon require background check? What kind of background check does BNY Mellon do and how l…6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BNY Mellon?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at BNY Mellon?5 people answered
- What is interview process like at BNY Mellon?5 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at BNY Mellon?5 people answered
- What is the interview process3 people answered
- Where is it located3 people answered
- What is the company culture at BNY Mellon?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BNY Mellon?3 people answered
- If you were to leave BNY Mellon, what would be the reason?2 people answered
See all questions and answers