BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews

India356 reviews
Good Company for freshers as well as for long term as there is Job Security and decent growth based on performance.

In term of pay it is not the best in the Industry, you may wanna look out only for better Salary nothing else.

There is politics to some extent which is not harmful.
Pros
Job security, Decent Growth, Healthy Environment
Cons
Salary, Management
It is really a nice place to work for
Fixed might be less but allowances they provide are highly beneficial

Zeta is provided for amount of 1200 every month whuch you can use for food
Pros
Zeta of 1200 for food
Cons
Nothing as such
I can say most secure place in the world, and it depends on your project and expecially manager. It's not in our hand choosing of project and manager... So be ready to face where ever you want to go....
If someone wants to have a work life balance along with sharpening their existing skillset along with learning new skills everyday and most importantly a fat pay package, BNP Paribas is the only one choice available
Pros
Free Lunches, Training, Good Culture
Cons
Repetitive work
- Good learning experience in terms of my profile regulatory reporting.
- A flavour of European culture.

- Good management .

- Focuses on social causes .
If you are looking for job security rather than a challenging work environment then this is the place for you. But if you are looking for better monitory benefits then unfortunately this is not the place for you.
Operations has long working hours in comparison , process approach is not on par with global practice, budgetary allocations for system enhancements are limited
I learned lots of processes while working with this company and also got to know briefly about other process which were not part of my profile.
The only thing i was concerned about is the system of managing the employees, they were way too partial with employees who were doing all the hardwork and encouraging those doing less work and roaming around without doing anything.
Pros
Free lunches, Easy Work Related Processes
Cons
I worked approximately 5 years in BNP India. My overall experience about BNP Paribas was good. I enjoyed working there, very nice corporate culture and friendly environment also known for work life balance.
Pros
Better' work life balance
Cons
Management is partial sometimes
Pros

They respect the employees, Stability is there, Opportunity are there depending on requirements

Cons

Salary is the major issue as it is slow in growth, System which they use are all legacy ones

Advice to Management

Increase the salary as valuable employees will not change job
It was a great pleasure working with a team which was like a family, the team was guided by great seniors who used to guide us through tough times. An absolute pleasure to have worked with such a team
BNP Paribas gives the Work flexibility. Its a good working place with work life balance. Company also provides opportunity to employees for Internal Job within company at different locations.
Best thing in BNP is work/life balance. Perform well, get your reward and keep growing. Professional work place culture. No worries of job security. One of the best places that I have worked so far.
Pros
Good pay, Work place culture, Friendly management
Cons
Failure to please employees, Job satisfaction, limited learning
Very good work hours and management.
Good compensation.

Work life is balanced.

Lunch at an affordable rate.

Transport facility is good.

Friendly managers.
I had a great time working for BNP Paribas ISPL for over 4 years. Amazing work environment and growing nature help to stay motivated. I learned a lot during my experience and definitely recommend others to work here.
BNP Paribas is a very well known name in European markets and now it's expanding its footprints in emerging market as well.
The company is good for its employee focused policies. salary is good but other benefits like medical insurance & accidental insurance are good. Lunch is subsidized for employees.
Pros
Good HR benefits, subsidized food
Cons
Salary component could be higher
Worked as a transaction processing specialist with strict deadlines. It helped me to learn to complete my job within specified time limits without any delay, highly client oriented company.
Pros
Various training programmes for employee overall development
Cons
Working long hours
It is very task oriented and high pressure environment. Always opportunities to move up. Deadline are important part of the job and sometimes teams do not contribute to put out the work.
Pros
welcoming environment
Cons
Had to stay back most days to catch up pending work
The work life balance here was excellent. Employees were respected and had job security. The workplace culture was collaborative and the teams were quite supportive and helpful.
Nice company to start the career
lot of training

lot of extra facilities and benefits

good work life balance

higher management are good ready to take up any issue related

to employee
Cons
lot of old tools are being used still
BNP Paribas has a very good work culture and provides a good work like balance .
The salary benefits and the work place ethics are very good. I had a very good exposure for the past three years with BNP