BMC Software

BMC Software Employee Reviews

India116 reviews
There are just too many management re-orgs and re-structuring and change of CEOs and BU Heads...Just too many.
There are just too many employee pleasing activities, more than kinder garten. Too much money is spent on irrelevant and non-technical things to please employee. Uncertainity always looms over. Every new leader in the top management will bring bucket full of changes. Dig the pits then fill the pits again.
Pros
Good pay, work from home.
Cons
Too many employee pleasing activities, sometimes feels more like college and less like office.
Enjoyable work place.
Good management.

Enjoyable and happy work place.

Flexibility in work culture is appreciable.

Also good for learning and development.
July 16, 2020
Thank you very much for your review! It's awesome that you love our work place, our management team, our flexible work culture, and our training and development opportunities.
Its an awesome place to work in. You get recognized for your work. No or negligible office politics. Fun to be the part of the organization. Managers are cool. Salary is good. Increment is also good. Full time employees are god with in the organization
May 8, 2020
We appreciate the time you took to leave a review for us! We love that you acknowledge our employee recognition and overall positive work culture! Management and compensation are also things we are proud of here at BMC!
Great place to work, Great culture, good benefits and perks, great work-life balance. No corporate politics etc. Provides WFH facilities for employees.
April 30, 2020
WOW! Thank you for the great review. We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your #BMCLife! We agree that BMC's culture is fun and dynamic, and we are grateful to have passionate people such as yourself working with us across the globe!
BMC is one of best company to work. It's work culture is very good. BMC is very employee oriented company. It has a very healthy and balanced work environment.
BMC has a culture of solid teamwork and caring for employees, in addition to the intellectual challenge offered by the start up atmosphere. The company is well established
April 30, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We are so glad to hear that you feel supported and cared for by BMC; we know that our employees give their energy and passion to help us succeed, so we always look to return that commitment through our benefits and culture.
good company,work life balance,salary is nicely paid,great staff,the quality of work is good , persoanl prioroties are considered whenever one faces,polices are good
Pros
flexible environment
Cons
nothing
April 29, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear that overall you are happy with your experience at our Pune office.
The company is very good when it comes to work life balance. The organization has a very good culture and colleagues are very helpful and friendly. I was in Pune ,India site office supporting Truesight during my year 2016-2019 .At that time I didn't find the particular director following the culture of the organization. Instead he tried to change the culture which did not go well with mostly all the employees.
Apart
April 29, 2020
We agree; we're so lucky to have such helpful and friendly people working for us across the globe! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our Pune office. We hear your feedback and will share it with the appropriate teams.
Employee and co-workers very helpful and co-operative. You will learn many things. Benefits like work from home. Management was nice .Good environment. Salary is competitive and compare to market was good .
January 16, 2020
We agree, we’re so lucky to have such helpful and outstanding people working for us across the globe! Thank you for sharing your experience.
Nice place to work, good work, good team , nice ambience, good infrastructure, good employee retention plans, good salary, good work culture. Good organization to pursue IT career.
January 16, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have had an excellent experience at BMC as an SQA Engineer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMC Software?
Nice and gained knowledge. Perfect place to work
Good Work Culture and Good Management

Company take care of there Employee very well.

Company Engaged in internal and external activities.
January 16, 2020
Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad you're having a positive experience with BMC and our management. We also appreciate you noting our commitment to being engaged with our employees.
We have a good team at BMC which is result oriented. As contributors we always get a chance to learn new technologies as BMC believes in evolving as per market. Management in particularly our project is a bit gender biased, which is one of the main reason for hampering the motivation of budding team mates. So many a times it happens that work is done by someone, but its credit is given to else only due to gender factor.
January 16, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that overall you are happy with your team. We take to heart this feedback and will share it with the appropriate teams.
One of the best companies to work with. It has good work life balance and the pay scale is really good for Indian standard. The management is very thoughtful and considerate.
January 16, 2020
Thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your overall experience at BMC. #BMCLife
Best team I worked with.
Good flexibility to offer

Great work-life experience

Fairly good pay and other benefits

People oriented approach overall across the organization

WFH facility ,no computation for 9 hr working

Get to work on latest version of their products. Great to learn new technologies
December 10, 2019
Thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad you'd describe our culture as flexible. We also appreciate you noting your positive experience with your team and other BMC employees.
I supported the Oracle EBS side in the company and was part of their support organization. The company has varied variety of in house products which is been used as customer "Zero" which was really a nice initiative as being the owner of the product the company uses first for its own support organization.

I have a great respect to its employees and my seniors during my tenure as they were very understanding and supportive.
One of the best place to work for,
Good work culture and with support from the top management.

The team is ready to understand and adopt changes.

good work-life balance
Very good work life balance. Flexible work hours. Mature Management.
Always care about employees. Very good HR policy.

Productive & fun at workplace. Nice place to work.
Best Company to work with. Provide very good employee benefits.
It is top 10 best places to work as per 2019 Survey itself talks a lot about it. It has work-life balance too.
September 3, 2019
WOW! What a great review. We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed working for BMC and that you agree that it's a top 10 best places to work. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
good cooperative mentality and team work, ability to learn new things ,feel free to contact any person at any time.enjoyable moments even though the work load time also
August 7, 2019
Thank you for the review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy working at BMC and feel supported by your coworkers.
The company definitely gives a stable career for those who look for a long run career in a particular organization. Though, there is a problem where people get into shell and keep doing the same job over and over for years.
July 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to see you recognize that BMC offers a stable career for many individuals.
Good company to work for. a person can maintain work-life balance. many benefits apart from good paypacks and great office infrastructure. There are many initiatives within company which can propel your career.
May 28, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to see that you enjoy the many things that make BMC a top employer such as our benefits, compensation, flexibility, and opportunities for growth!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMC Software. Our community is ready to answer.
BMC Software Reviews by Location