Blue Star Limited

Blue Star Limited Employee Reviews

India256 reviews
Blue Star is one of the best Company in Refrigeration Industry
Blue Star is one of the best Company in Refrigeration Industry.
It has a market share of around 38% and in some of the products like deep freezer and water cooler it has a market share of 43%.
Excellent
I learned working in full paced environment and multi tasking situation
They have good culture overall good working place enjoyable part of job was working on closing its a full paced working situation and they took me good command on SAP and working speed ..
Learning Environment
There is wide range of opportunities to learn and develop ourselves. Friendly staffs. One can communicate to anybody from top to bottom at any point of time.
It is a very good company and management always support to the safety
It's a mnc company and their following mnc standards at work place. Their is no over time I mean they won't paid for OT to all employees ,and in blue star well equipped systems
Challenging work
If you are capable to grab or face the challenge on work this is for you, well experienced work force and management with friendly environment and support.
Difficulty
The most difficult thing is to handle the time limit in which the work need to be done and once we have to stay at the site from morning to evening 12:00 pm and completed the work, that was the satisfied moment in these sector where I was new, so difficult was later added to my strength to take challanges.
Very good
Good place to work if u want to learn more from the industry then this is the right platform to showcase your talents and get the best outcome of your hardwork.
Challenging
It's a good organisation to work an grow. Job flexibility and rotation is there. Office space are good with sufficient facilities and HR & admn team are very helpful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Blue Star Limited?
Working Culture
In here I learned a lot from my seniors related to work Life Balance & Technical supports. Now I need to apply in New role which I get. Overall working with Bluestar is a good experience
Efficiently leaning to grab new Opportunities
Have actively participated in all work exhibits assigned to prove my full contribution towards the given assignment to gain and grab new Opportunities
Stressful
No work life balance because of retail structure.
Colleagues are helpful though.

No one with throw you out of the company even if you are not productive.
productive and stressful
Very much pressure and internal problems are there to get a proper growth . Perks and benefits are at par with the market. Diversified business is there . So, it is a good place for learning .
Productive and challenging environment
Very nice company to work .A system driven organisation who actually nature sales team by utilizing their skills with intervene of information technology and various software for smooth and transparent system of working
Pros
Dealer entertainment and free lunch or dinner during closing or as and when required.
Cons
Bluestar is very good company
This company is very good for a Specially electronic engineer, there is a lot to learn, the work environment is very good and there is a lot of help from the senior people. To get new ideas and new thought from different people.
Fun workplace but always on the job
I was handling retail service and as such the job was always demanding me to be on toes but it was fun and filled with learning. You can have your time to relax and take some time off in between as long as your work is getting done. The ping pong table in our cafeteria was one of our go to places every evening. It was where all the fun happened.
Productive and fun workplace..
Great environment..,............................................team bonding..there superior management level.. flexible hours..salary ontime...................................................................................................................................as service engineer I was visited few very elite places.. relationship was great..some event also there..now our wireless department of Kolkata ..was closed..but they are running..other departments flawlessly.............. that's all from me...
Pros
Free coffee, tea and paid lunch..
Cons
Freely moving job..
Producive.
Nice working place. This company comes under best place to work 2019-20.
There is no lot of work pressure.

Got to learn a lot.

Get to handle a complete product as a design engineer.

Seniors are knowledgeable.
It is good company . I learnt many things about HVAC there.
Blue star Is one of leading company. A beat company to learn the work, to gain or enhance the experience. Management was good and cooperative. And we all worked there as a team.
Productive ,
I was the marketing intern at the Blue Star ltd , the work culture was very good . The employees were very corporative in nature. Seniors are also very helpful.
Demanding
My Job Is demanding in nature, you are always expected to do work for your internal/External Customer, the list will be there and work on Queue.

Complexity will be there with Div/Profit Centre/Sales office , But end of the day There will be a sense of Satisfaction.
Excellent experience in blue star
Very good company to grow technically, HR and company culture is very very good. One of the best company in India among all other companies. It was very good experience with this fantastic company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Star Limited. Our community is ready to answer.