BLK Hospital

BLK Hospital Employee Reviews

India10 reviews
BLK hospital experience is good as a staff nurse

But salary is not good . This is good source for gaining a knowledge.seniors is very helpful and good environment .
I learnt many things . In BLK you get lots of exposure to learn new things . Rotational shifts are given so you can learn all the things easily . Special classes are also held in BLK for the better nourishment of skills of their employees.
It was overall a fruitful experience. That was my first job into the hospital sector after moving from hotel sector, however the management and the colleagues made it a nurtured upbringing and polishing
The workplace is amazing with very good management and doctors .one can improved their skills that are required for a good job like time management, interpersonal skills at blk
Very good place to work, staff is very cooperative & friendly.
Management provides free hand to employees to produce positive results in shortest time frame.
Pros
Many cultural activities- Festivals, Independence day etc.
Cons
Very strict discipline
Daily Stock verification,i learned lot about making Grn or Gdn receiving goods or handling them care fully..my coworker works as a team with me hardest part of my job is it is not permanent or hv to work in shifts..
Pros
Cons
8 to 10 hr
It was just a one month training in BLK Hospital. My co-workers were very supportive they helped me out in many things like how to take a printout and so many other things.
I got the opportunity to work in histopath dept. of BLK. There is lots to learn here due to good sample load. There is good microscope and grossing room facility. IHC markers are there.
Pros
good workload
Cons
far from home
Allows a physiotherapist to work in different departments and serve to the needs of different people.A good place to boost your confidance.
hospital environment and management are very good .co-workers are co-operating so much in day today my duties.I have learned so much from my seniors.
Pros
celebrating cultural festivals