Blacklisted Studio

Blacklisted Studio Employee Reviews

India7 reviews
Well, I have been working in this company since 2018. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first.

The focus on work life balance is incredible. I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
A place where your are more than just an employee, you are a team!
At Blacklisted, you are not an employee, you are a team member, and if you know the difference between a team member and an employee, you can comprehend what a great working environment Blacklisted would have.
Great Place to Work
Blacklisted is a fun place to work at. The management is extremely supportive, you can find a mentor in any of your colleagues. Great culture, Work Hard Play Hard is standard here. Constantly being pushed to do more.
Amazing environment for work!
I have been working here from 2018 and the experience has been really nice. Sab bhut Supportive hai! I found a mentor in our senior web developer and the way team supports and work together is highly appreciable.
Here is a creative team and i liked work here. Where every day get to learn something new
If you are someone who want to work in an environment that fosters creativity, then Blacklisted is the best place. Where every day get to learn something new Bhut acha mahol hai
I love to work here!
Being a graphic designer, I believe that the liberty to imagine and experiment is must, not many give this opportunity to their employees, but at Blacklisted, u r given a lot of space to create whatever u cn imagine. Being a designer with Blacklisted, bhut kuch seekhne ko mila.
Productive and work flow is easy their.
Working here really great have a good time spending while working in the office their.Everything is cool and work flow is really great and the way boss explain everything to you is adorable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blacklisted Studio. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6