Black & Veatch

Black & Veatch Employee Reviews

India38 reviews
Having a good experience at time of working in the same company. Lot of yearly activities are organized by company, Like new application trainning. Safety training, Mock driliing. Its overall good experience.
I enjoy my work and culture at BV. Better exposure to new technology solutions. Various subject matter technical specifications are available to help career.
I enjoyed work over their, lot of schedule programs for all employees,good engineering team work, we completed our target beyond work hours, company has to be take care human hours value,
The work culture is amazing, we have lot of work but work life balance is good. We have sports activities after 5:30 PM at office who wants to stretch their muscles and improve skills. We have lot of online training courses and a certificate is issued on completion. We get field assignments as well with decent pay. This company takes care of employee while on assignment anywhere on earth with safety at top Priority.
Very open surrounding...one has lot of freedom to express their views...... comparitively less challenging work....but seniors are very supportive and understanding.....always ready to adjust
Is an employee owned company which provides the equal opportunity for every individuals. work-life balance culture. value for every resources thoughts and ideas.
Company is too good, Working culture is nice. But you need to develop your self with the guidance of senior.
You will get opportunities to grow in company.
Good company to work. Good core values of Integrity, common purpose, shared ownership. Global company with major outsourcing works.

Black & Veatch (B&V), headquartered at Kansas, USA, is a leading global Engineering & Contracting company providing innovative solutions to major infrastructure projects. Founded in 1915, B&V is Building a World of Difference® by delivering projects from concept to commissioning and asset management. With 10,000+ talented professionals, B&V has been improving lives through leading infrastructure solutions in over 100 countries on six continents.

Our company is structured with the following needs in mind

• Energy (Power and Oil & Gas)

• Water

• Telecommunications

• Data Centers

• Governments

• Management Consulting

Every day, we abide by the motto of "Think, Plan, Act: Zero Injuries Today" and take proactive action to ensure the safety of ourselves and those around us. Black & Veatch is recognized globally for our record setting efforts in managing all aspects of safety and security. We instill a deeply valued safety culture in our professionals, clients, and subcontractors.

Black & Veatch has full-fledged set up in India with offices in Mumbai and Pune with more than 900 professionals in addition to our global business.
Pros
Diverse Projects
Cons
Very valuable work enviorment. For fresher it has lots of opportuinity and for experienced it give more exposure. It good for all category of the employee. Strongly recommended.
Great place to learn and explore different fields of technology. Employee centric organisation and equal opportunity employer. Excellent work culture and high level management is easily approachable.
Professionalisms,
Good work culture

I learn in depth subject knowledge

Colleagues are very helpful and explains things well and supportive

Well Managed.
Very nice place to start your career. Nice work culture.
Supportive people , work life balance is very nice here.

Good company. Company follows professionalism.
Very good productive and fun at work place. Very supportive all the time office staff and seniors. Always trying to learn new things. Working culture is also good
Pros
No free lunches only tea
Cons
No late sitting
Good company to work in BV. However, present management in India is arrogant and not following BV culture. Because of that many people are feeling insecure and trying for switch. BV top management must look into this and take quick replacement present BV India Top Management.
Pros
Good global process and system
Cons
Not followed in India.
If you are a person willing to challenge yourself then there is no shortage of growth opportunities at Black & Veatch. This company is never shy of offering a new avenue of growth to its professionals.
Pros
Salary Benefits and structure
Cons
Sometimes works like a slowmoving government organization
included the on job training for oil and gas and chemical plants related to piping engineering. hand on experience of software related to piping engineering
Preparation of 3D modelling with good extraction for drawing as per standard. Self check and rectify correction if any as per check list procedure and company standards.
B&V is a good company with great culture. It is employee friendly company which offering good benefit for employee. Work culture is very good and employee friendly.
Would love to be part of such an organisation.
Employee owned organisation.

Employees are treated very well, really good for freshers.

Businesses are involved on Global level.
Black & Veatch is in power, oil and gas,water treatment sector.Working culture is very nice.Here I am woring as a Mechanical Designer since 2.6 years and I am looking for a new job.
Fun to work with and could easily reach targets. Lot of learning but the hardest part was time management. Most enjoyable part was dealing with different kinds of people.