Birla Sun Life Employee Reviews

Good Organization to Work
Cluster Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Howrah, West BengalAugust 8, 2018
Loved working with Birla Sun Life Insurance. Good Leadership Team. Good Pay Master. If Opportunity comes , I will love to go back to Birla Sun Life Insurance
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dibrugarh, AssamJune 10, 2018
Policy sales, and I am the agent when I was work in Birla Sun Life Insurance Company. My salary is based on commissioning type. From this job I was very experienced becosules what is field work.
Cons
It was a great workplace and good office environment
Data entry operator (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMay 27, 2018
I enjoyed working there, i was just working for expirience and i really liked the environment and overall experience was good i worked there almost a year there
Pros
Friendly people and good management
Productive and Fun
Business Development and Social Media Marketing (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaMay 27, 2018
Business Development and Social Media Marketing was quite intewined and went hand in hand. The leads generated through social media could also be converted real time or became prospects ahead.
Pros
Easy working hours
Cons
Work under Pressure
Kurebhar sultanpur
Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  Sultanpur, Uttar PradeshMay 24, 2018
It was very good experience for me in BSLI .it was public relations and target base job i was fully dedicated for company.but my target was very tuf so I couldn't achieve it.
Sometimes productive .
Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 22, 2018
It's very hectic as lot of field work. The management needs to improve a little bit. The hardest part of this job is need to keep lot of patience and convincing skills to complete the task.
Very challenging job. Sometimes it is satisfying but most of the time disappointment. Too many targets to complete. Rather I like challenges in job but here we cannot give any guarantee of completing the lead.It might take a year to complete also.As Insurance being a very dry subject for indian's it goes little difficult.

I worked as Agency manager for a year but As Currently doing a freelance job with Birla sunlife insurance, there is no fix income. I am in need of fix income every month. I have performed pretty good in this company but due to my needs and fix income not completely satisfy.

Overall ,that way it's good working but it's just not fulfilling my needs.So looking for more.
Pros
Lot of contest., meetings outside the town.
Cons
Lot of patience needed.
working
Agency Manager (Current Employee) –  Faridkot, PunjabMay 17, 2018
these company a successful life enjoy so much better the life product good cumminication term plan health plan life income plan .skill the devolpment life
Pros
free
Cons
normal
First Job
Senior Unit Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMay 9, 2018
First job & started it with as an unit sales manager.Supporting staff & management.got a hang of field sales for the first time.Always fun working here
Not much to learn
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 21, 2018
There was nothing extraordinary about the company. Too much of internal politics existed. Working hours were less as well as the remuneration. Overall it was a struggle to work there.
fun workplace
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  nashikMarch 26, 2018
a normal day at workis dynamic , phone calls meetings, querries begin at a time. the work is dynamcand multi- tasking to the core.
relationship building is the key to achieve the sales target.
Pros
engagement activities
Cons
long hours unnecesary
Birla Sun Life Insurance Company
Associate Direct Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai from IndiaMarch 25, 2018
I am Working In Brila Sun life Insurance Company on Last three years Before , This Company is one of Big and MNC Company , If i Working in the position for Sales Executive Very Interest for this job But My Personal problem So I relieve on the Company
My first job
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Kottayam, KeralaMarch 22, 2018
My first experience with corporate world. Was helped with a wonderful induction program and had a very helpful boss. learned the initial lessons of sales from this company
Reputed company
Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  KUNNAMKULAM, KERALAMarch 12, 2018
Worked as agency manager.
Recruit people and sell insurance through them.
Advice and motivate them to sell insurance.

Reporting to manager.Fix a target a day and strive to achieve the goal through recruited people or sell insurance myself .

Educate the recruited people and customers about insurance and motivate to receive the benefits.

Achieve the monthly target and to keep company expectation
Pros
Free lunch on new year day
Cons
Lunch break
Fun to place work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratFebruary 12, 2018
I was an outbound sales associate. Work environment was relaxed. Had to meet the target, but was always possible if worked hard. Would recommend that job to any one.
Learnt Financial Analysis
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 6, 2018
Internship: Learnt financial analysis and researched on equity based fund.
Live trading
Every day market check
Learnt about derivative products.
Also learnt about about different financial products
Good workplace with opportunity to learn but limited opportunities to grow
DEPUTY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 4, 2018
The workplace is always buzzing with activity on normal working days but there is a tradition of celebrating festivals, birthdays etc. I have learnt many new things here both work related and others. The opportunity to grow is limited as promotions are not easy to get.
Pros
Brand value of the company and group
Cons
Long working hours
Productive, understands the basic needs of the customers.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Muzaffarpur, BiharJanuary 30, 2018
Working with BSLI been a wonderful experience through out the year.. BSLI taught me the basics of financial marketing. I have learned a lot from here, the office,the atmosphere the staffs ,the upper management all are very much supportive and loving. And when we talk aboutique the culture it's very manner full. Proud to be a part of BSLI team. Thanks !
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Unnecessary extensions.
Real estate Fund management
CEO (Former Employee) –  Mumbai , Maharashtra ,IndiaJanuary 26, 2018
Great place to work in Fund management having great team which is highly knowledgeable and hungry for growth,
Talented team with great corporate culture
Pros
Fun place to work
Birla Sun Life
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 23, 2018
Wont be able to say much as was there for a very brief period. Was into bancassurance and needed to visit bank branches to build rapport with them so that leads from them can be generated.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Friendly
BDM (Former Employee) –  Bikaner, RajasthanJanuary 19, 2018
Insurance business nowadays is not good enough for a person who is doing only insurance and cannot do other jobs because he is employed a full-time employee. And nowadays customer is buying a policy with a bundle of other services, so left the job
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
No growth