Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Review

View all Bharti Airtel Limited reviews

Over all good working culture all staff is supporting
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bhandara, MaharashtraSeptember 16, 2019
As territory sales manager it was great working with airtel,i have learn so many thing from my senior's as well as subordinate and colleagues,talking about working culture is healthy an each person can share his/her view on certain topic ,manager always cheers his team for exploring new opportunities

Other Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews

Best Company To work
CRO (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP OFFICER) (Former Employee) –  Malad, Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2019
It's very Long time I work there very Friendly Staffing and Cool management system I get in Bharti Airtel limited. This is good Company to work and Lovely environment also.
I was associated with this company from past 5 years but finding no growth
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2019
The work timing is very hectic and some of the employees behave like they are the only smart enough to make growth and other have no qualities to growth.
If u want to make a growth u need to shows off.
If some how your are not doing show off u can not even assume for any kind of growth