Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews

Found 1,454 reviews matching the search See all 1,501 reviews
Fantastic work to learn and upgrade
Senior Manager Information Security and Continuity (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 2, 2018
A typical day at work: as a security group, every day was challenge
What you learned: I learned a lot during the tenure
management: the management was good and understanding
Highly professional Organization
Manager- Sales Enterprise & Govt Business (Current Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 2, 2019
Whatever your previous day was , you should jump start the next day with with full of energy.
I have learned about Key Account Management, if you have good relationship you will definitely get business.
The greatest thing about my work is that I have keep myself updated with latest ICT technology, which helps in professional as well as personal growth.
Company's supports us with innovation, new work ways to enhance business, polishing our skills and product traning .
Pros
Empowerment
Cons
limited car parking for employees
Normal workplace
Network Engineer (Lead Network Alarm & Infra) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2018
If you want a normal work culterw you can work here. You dont get a decent package according to your work. Time flexibility you will get here as there is no bound in incoming and outgoing in shifts
Very nice experience to work in airtel
Customer Relationship officer (CRO) (Current Employee) –  Gaya, BiharJanuary 19, 2019
I have learnt many new things to work with Airtel. It makes me happy to resolve the customer's issue and got a smile face from customer. It makes a strong relationship betwwen customer and me.
Productive and fun place to work
Key Account Manager-(Strategic Accounts) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 14, 2018
Productive and fun place to work. It gives opportunities to grow professionally and provides training at the regular time to groom one's personality. It gave me international opportunity and account to handle on global level
Good for job seekers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 30, 2018
I worked as a customer representative office in Bharti Airtel Limited, there are so many different types of people who have facing the issues like network issues, requires wifi devices, mobile phones. We need to solve the problem which they having and need to explain them how to work the device and sale the product.
good company
Manager (Technical) Project Rollout (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 24, 2018
good company
on job trainings
employee caring policies
travel opportunities
Excellent
Manager (TSM) SM- Band- SR Executive (Current Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshJanuary 31, 2019
Excellent environment and great policy and employees satisfaction
Great cultural
Motivation environment clearance agenda
Helping leaders maximum learning
A good organization to work for
Program Manager, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 21, 2018
Bharti Airtel limited values its employees a lot. the organization gives its employees opportunities to move across functions and line of businesses. The mission and vision of the company is well followed
Junior Engineer
Limited as Assistant Engg. for DTH (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 18, 2018
Got a good opportunity for a Big Company, Got relaxed and get knowledge of DTH and process, got Local boss support and and also support from other colleagues.
Bharti Airtel is a nice organisation for my experience and knowledge
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  DelhiDecember 20, 2018
Bharti Airtel organisation is a nice organisation for me as a customers dealing, customer experience time management, take patients , and how to manage a store .
Pros
Customer dealing sales and service
Cons
Long houre
Good Place to work. Salary is not that good.
Sr. Executive in UNOC Project (Current Employee) –  Manesar, HaryanaJanuary 6, 2019
Woking here was good and freely work atmosphere.
Only challenge is less salary paid. Growth is also not stable.
But you will get lots of work here and to learn more.
Great organisation to work
Business Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 14, 2019
Its a great excitement to start each day in the organisation as we get to learn new things everyday.
Our organisation is highly process driven and very co-operative for employees right from day one.
Employee is provided with all the required assets which will enable him to start his work is provided on top priority.
Management and all the reporting managers are very co-operative and they believe in open door policy. New employee have easy access to the management which gives a feel good factor and confidence to learn and work.
With all these factors employee also need to work with great responsibility and have to factor all aspects of the decisions made.
Fun and stress
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2018
Good to work if boss and colleague are cooperated.
Pressure come when customer is angry on you for some issue and yoy try to solve it by smile but still the customer is not listening.
Productive and learning environment
Zonal AV Head Sr. Executive (Former Employee) –  punjab, indiaJanuary 2, 2019
Its the most admirable thing to be part of this company.
HR and Management guides you to achieve the best of yourself.
India is a man-dominated country but no such discrimination in this company.
Pros
Very good management and opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
Too much work pressure
employee centric company
Device guru head rajkot (Current Employee) –  Rajkot Saurastra, GujaratJanuary 30, 2019
• Each team member to be passionate and committed to a single goal
• Team First attitude helps together to win in market
• Got 2 PROMOTION Sr, Executive TO Assistant manager then become a Device Guru Head
• It has a great opportunity as Device Guru Head Saurastra & Kutch Head learned a lot in terms new business dynamics in 4G business of primary slot and Smartphone.
• If opportunity provided will surely perform in next level and deliver as organization goal.
Nice culture but hectic schedule
Project Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 14, 2019
Company knows how to keep their employees busy with hectic schedule and also they know how to be more productive with less employees still lack of payments to off roll employees. Also no any conveyances to off roll employees. But you can get nice opportunity to learn new technologies with job security working with Bharati Airtel Ltd.
Fun learning at the office Premises
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshFebruary 11, 2019
I have learned lot of new skills with the support of the team members with in the team and with the cross functional teams (Like network, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Collections )
Pros
Free Transport
Learning but Directionless
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 17, 2019
My days starts with preparation of various MIS related to new acquisitions and performance followed by conference calls / meeting with boss on targets. Later, i visit one of my partner and review their performance on the KPI's defined to them. Market visits and support from other functions also part of my daily routine.
Good Employer
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Bangalore, INDecember 10, 2018
Employee and customer centric
Strong post sales support
Work culture is very encouraging
People starting their carriers should work here to get good exposure.
Pros
Excellent work culture