Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Employee Reviews

it was good time to learn pratical knowledge
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandNovember 21, 2018
BHEL it was the best company in previous day. i want change my theory knowledge to practical is that place i got it lots of skill.
i see what is the real problem inside a technology area
Boring and growth less job
Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduNovember 19, 2018
Should not expect growth or good career opportunities in PSU companies. Company has neither developed in terms of technology nor developed in - house designs in the last 50 years.
Training the resources and best utilization
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 16, 2018
This company has a very good frame work in training the employees with all the required technology on a continuous basis.

Customer satisfaction has been the highest priority.
Training in BHEL
Training (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandNovember 14, 2018
I was gone BHEL Haridwar only for training purposes and then I was get expirance. Where, I saw many big machines and how they work and operation. I was gone daily except sunday.
Pros
Free lunch
Very good culture
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandNovember 10, 2018
It's a good company in indiya for make his career and growth with this
Every body want wark this
It's policy and faslitise is so good . I like this
good
Internship Training (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 9, 2018
Good communication and organizational skills. Ability to communicate and transfer project information with the on-site team.Ability to read contract drawings.Must have basic knowledge of current Revit MEP, Auto CAD, Auto CAD MEP. Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities
with minimal guidance
It's alright
Industrial Trainee - Finance (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 25, 2018
Although I was a trainee, the work is nowhere allowed to us, even if there was a lot to be done. The work ethics are not standardized. Job security is guaranteed since it's a public sector company.
Pros
Best food, job security, salary and benefits for employees.
Cons
Unfriendly staff, negligence in work
good
Technical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  HyderabadOctober 21, 2018
Good in culture
typical work every day
learned new testing
learned new machine operating
learned new ideas
good team punctuality
safety was first
good cultural programs on vecation
Pros
Cons
not much
Productive work Environment
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 9, 2018
BHEL is the best place for an engineer to apply his technical skill to explore the world of technology. Work life balance is also good as a intern there i enjoyed a lot as a real time engineer.
Good work life balance
Senior Welding Engineer, Boiler Production (Former Employee) –  Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 7, 2018
Best job in India that provides wonderful work life balance and immense learning in the field of technology. The organization gives you 360 degree freedom to explore opportunities.
My great bhel
Sr. Tool Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 4, 2018
Truly speaking it a worth place for a learning attitude people. Both in mechanical side and in IT side i had an opportunity during my service to render my sincere service. I entered with hope and completed my service and exit with Scope to taught pupil both software and hardware and Mechanical Engineering too.
Pros
eye opener for brainy people
Cons
Nothing to say
Productive place
Manufacturing Intern (Former Employee) –  Madhya PradeshOctober 1, 2018
There is proper management in departments and one gets to learn a lot from the engineers. It provides a great opportunity for growth for both interns as well as existing employees.
productive workplace with learning culture having its own prestige in the developing nation.
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandSeptember 28, 2018
I have done my paid internship from this power system manufacturer giant and i had a very decent experience here. I have gone through under practical observations of various theoritical studied processes along with attaining knowledge of on-line production processes.
Wonderful Place to work
SUPPLY CHAIN BUYER/PLANNER (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 20, 2018
It's a government organization that has a collaborative, friendly, fast-paced and competitive atmosphere. It employs more than 5000 people and pays them handsomely.
fun workplace
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshSeptember 19, 2018
I was working in the hospitality department of BHEL'S rest house and the environment of there was very gool calm and full of stressfree but the salary was not enough to survive there and there was also not a chance to learn for make you better.
Pros
maximum time of working was free.
Cons
very important people of our country was comes there.
Professionally managed with Flexibility
Deputy Manager (Joined as Detailed Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Andhra PradeshSeptember 7, 2018
Work is flexible and enjoyable with core competency for technical values. Learnt a lot about various engineering standards. Professionally managed. Getting working done is enjoyable.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Weak in change management
Productive and funwork place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 31, 2018
For gaining the knowledge of the different type of machines ...it is the best place.....all the work are supporting and staff too...they...have great gesture towards there work... they all have helpful nature....
Pros
Free lucnhes
Cons
Completed my internship from BHEL bhopal
Appoint a guide to every particular intern (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 7, 2018
I have completed my internship on HR from HRDC of BHEL where i have learned how to recruit an intern and provids them all facilities and knowledge from there particular department.
Pros
Practical knowledge
Industrial Trainee
Internship (Former Employee) –  bhopalAugust 6, 2018
Gestion du matériel, gestion des fournisseurs, contrôle des coûts et de la qualité, planification du calendrier de livraison des produits, gestion des stocks

apprentice trainee
Apprentice Trainee in BHEL, PIPING CENTRE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 1, 2018
well organised place to work in chennai they keep update their employees to latest technology in engineering design development and they are handling different kind of projects
Pros
free lunch
Cons
perfect timings