Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Employee Reviews

Good work life balance
Senior Welding Engineer, Boiler Production (Former Employee) –  Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 7, 2018
Best job in India that provides wonderful work life balance and immense learning in the field of technology. The organization gives you 360 degree freedom to explore opportunities.
My great bhel
Sr. Tool Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil NaduOctober 4, 2018
Truly speaking it a worth place for a learning attitude people. Both in mechanical side and in IT side i had an opportunity during my service to render my sincere service. I entered with hope and completed my service and exit with Scope to taught pupil both software and hardware and Mechanical Engineering too.
Pros
eye opener for brainy people
Cons
Nothing to say
Productive place
Manufacturing Intern (Former Employee) –  Madhya PradeshOctober 1, 2018
There is proper management in departments and one gets to learn a lot from the engineers. It provides a great opportunity for growth for both interns as well as existing employees.
productive workplace with learning culture having its own prestige in the developing nation.
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Haridwar, UttarakhandSeptember 28, 2018
I have done my paid internship from this power system manufacturer giant and i had a very decent experience here. I have gone through under practical observations of various theoritical studied processes along with attaining knowledge of on-line production processes.
Wonderful Place to work
SUPPLY CHAIN BUYER/PLANNER (Former Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 20, 2018
It's a government organization that has a collaborative, friendly, fast-paced and competitive atmosphere. It employs more than 5000 people and pays them handsomely.
fun workplace
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshSeptember 19, 2018
I was working in the hospitality department of BHEL'S rest house and the environment of there was very gool calm and full of stressfree but the salary was not enough to survive there and there was also not a chance to learn for make you better.
Pros
maximum time of working was free.
Cons
very important people of our country was comes there.
Professionally managed with Flexibility
Deputy Manager (Joined as Detailed Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Andhra PradeshSeptember 7, 2018
Work is flexible and enjoyable with core competency for technical values. Learnt a lot about various engineering standards. Professionally managed. Getting working done is enjoyable.
Pros
Good Training
Cons
Weak in change management
Productive and funwork place
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 31, 2018
For gaining the knowledge of the different type of machines ...it is the best place.....all the work are supporting and staff too...they...have great gesture towards there work... they all have helpful nature....
Pros
Free lucnhes
Cons
Completed my internship from BHEL bhopal
Appoint a guide to every particular intern (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshAugust 7, 2018
I have completed my internship on HR from HRDC of BHEL where i have learned how to recruit an intern and provids them all facilities and knowledge from there particular department.
Pros
Practical knowledge
Industrial Trainee
Internship (Former Employee) –  bhopalAugust 6, 2018
Gestion du matériel, gestion des fournisseurs, contrôle des coûts et de la qualité, planification du calendrier de livraison des produits, gestion des stocks

apprentice trainee
Apprentice Trainee in BHEL, PIPING CENTRE (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 1, 2018
well organised place to work in chennai they keep update their employees to latest technology in engineering design development and they are handling different kind of projects
Pros
free lunch
Cons
perfect timings
Its a well of knowledge and learning
PROJECT TECHNICIAN, (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 29, 2018
i had learned a lot of things on which i had studied.i had seen that all equipments or machines which are used at power generating plants such as oil rigs,pumps,generators,turbines,heat exchangers.i had taken a work contributed in electrical pumps testing.
Pros
free breakfast, free lunch, free snacks
Very good Internship.
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 9, 2018
Prefect place for people going for internship. The management and the employees have helped a lot in understanding the workflow in the factory along with teaching the process in the factory.
A Dead Tale
RESEARCH INTERN (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 9, 2018
This company does not have a culture of taking and grooming interns. They never hire interns for full time positions. It is just a company to do your own work and get home at the end of the day.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Barely any real research goes on there.
accountant
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 9, 2018
I worked here 12 hours in a day and learned more in P&L /Balance sheet preparation ,all will share the new ideas and process improvement ,I had learned more lesson in this accounts field .
life is beautiful
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 3, 2018
day to day working is very good to work
we have to learn their mains is punchvaity, motivation, good engineer skills
place of work is beautiful to work
We are solving problems that have never been addressed before
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 28, 2018
We are solving problems that have never been addressed before. Utilizes existing and improved systems to collect key data in order to make informed and improved business decisions, consulting with knowledge resources where appropriate and identifying and leading improved data solutions wherever possible.
Summer intern
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 26, 2018
Just summer intern, don't know much about the company. Learned a lot in the limited time spend in the operations. Team very encouraging to take risks and improvoe
Productive and High Standard Company
Industrial Systems Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 25, 2018
Can gain a lot of information from the company's working style, its productivity and the rules they follow. we can get to know the Whole workforce importance right from the root to CEO
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
hard Environment
Good company
Graduate Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 10, 2018
BHEL is a government company.I worked as Graduate apprentices trainee in pressure parts stress analysis department for one year.Prepared transmittal using autocad.