Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Employee Reviews

India798 reviews
8 hours per day is prescribed shift but you would end up working for 10 hours without overtime pay. With half the time spent on meetings. Too many bosses overseeing your work is a big pain.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Growth prospects limited.
Learn what do you want by asking employers.But you have to involvement is mandatory.They give instructions but you have to implement it. You must follow rules and regulations. They take strict actions against attendence.
Pros
Free tiffens and launches and snacks
I like Bharat heavy electricals limited company
I want the opportunity to do my work

The Goddess of business is the way to prosperity

Feel proud of company
Pros
A lot of science -based news can be learned
Cons
The instructions are not perfect
As an Maharatna company, there were huge orders, some are easy but some are compicated too,but the collaboration in the organisation with all the employees from Top to bottom are really appreciable and this thing makes the complicated task to completed in a very easy manner.
Nice experience of working in BHEL. The staff members of BHEL are friendly, supporting and very helpful. There I as an individual got many opportunities to learn from the company's working culture and also from the staff members.
A slow paced relaxed work environment. Hardest part is slow growth in the organization and most enjoyable part is handsome salary with cool and stressfree work culture
As a data entry. It is good company to work. As manager and other help us to learn about work , new work, to learn easily . I like to join the company again,
If you are looking for internship at a Public Sector Undertaking then Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is a good option. This place will give CA/CS/CMA aspirants a great platform for learning and developing professional skills.
A good place to work. At a very starrt of job, you are given responsibilities and guided to deliver. A Public sector company putting its full resources for giving the best to the industry and country. Lot of expenditure being put for R&D activities and overall development of the individual employees.
Great to work in the Company. Achievements are rewarded.
Family is taken care of. An employee welfare organisation.

Leave benefits , medical care benefits and care post retirement are the best
As a fresher, I started working in BHEL where they gave me a chance to learn things and let me work on my own so that I can learn my mistakes and then let me know how the work is done properly.
It's avery nice company.Work environment is very good.We face new challenges every time which is exciting.BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer and is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing and construction of a wide range of productions, systems and services for the core sectors such as power, transmission, Industry, transportation, oil, gas, defense, etc.,
BHEL provides an environment that is conducive and employee friendly. The organisation provides enough opportunities for innovation and growth. It is a multi faceted organisation that help the employee to make use of their skill and experiences in the diversified areas.
The schedule was clearly planned and the information shared with the interns was very useful.A clam and disciplined work place with a good mentors.The overall experience here was very pleasentful
Employees in bhel are good in teaching, they teach us everything and customer are also god .ex:ntpc ,kptc customer and etc they teached how to set modules and trigger modules
Its a PSU Unit there are lots of heavy machinery turbine making and have a HRDC block . here is well management working process and its is big psu industry .
# Employees are helpful to clear the doubts.
# I have learned how the manufacturing of boilers are done in BHEL

# Workplace environment is good

# Hardest thing is you cannot touch anything without permission
Pros
Helpful nature of employees
Cons
Limited hours
Worked as a summer intern and got to learn a lot from the employees who work there.had an opportunity to work on an ongoing project and gain hands-on experience.
It is an organisation with good work life balance. It is in the transformation stage into new technologies and innovation.
Good atmosphere in overall in all levels to cherish.
As per Government Organization, Senior employees sometimes misuses their powers, otherwise Work Culture is good.
Salary is good as upraisal is not appropriate.
State-owned engineering firm BHEL on Monday launched Quality First' initiative to transform its quality processes and systems to meet the future requirements