Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Employee Reviews

Gud
Nice and great experience working here. All the employees are nice and friendly. The work atmosphere is very calm also. Overall experience here in bhabha atomic research centre is awesome cool and productive
A great organisation dying now
one of the premier R&D institutes across the world. Sadly, it is now dying and the work culture is getting terrible with each passing day. Management is only interested in attendance than output or employee wellbeing.
Great workplace.
It was pretty fun and a great opportunity to work at BARC, being one of the premium institutions. They are developing and doing pretty much-advanced work. It is the student who needs to best utilize the opportunity as there is going to be no spoon-feeding. But if you want to learn, everybody there would go at lengths to help you
Dedication of employees
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has excellent research work and very collaborative environment. There is a wide variety of research facilities in all the departments.
grop working and learning place
Department where I working in Bhabha Atomic Research center is so systematic and well planned.The team I worked with is so collaborative and supportive.Every member in the team is so talented and help me when I needed without hesitating.So nice place to work.I have learned lots of things.
Productive and fun work place
Overall experience was good got to learn a lot. Was working under senior scientist in Electronics and Instrumentation field. Helped his in his research project related to the acoustic transducer.
A research oriented working environment
Good for R&D. But can get tedious at times due to the monotony of the workplace and lack of extensive dynamism. Salaries are good for the workload. Occasional chances of getting mired in workplace politics
Pros
Low stress
Cons
Lack of pro activeness
good research organisation
it is a very good research organisation for people who are interested in Research and development but the work life is very dull. the scientists are the smartest and the brightest in our country but the remaining departments are like typical government office people.
It was great experience to work at BARC hospital
It was great experience to work at BARC HOSPITAL.
I was a trainee there.

I worked in pathology department of the hospital.

I'm still working there as a trainee.

My training will complete in the September.

I worked in each department of the pathology department.
It was an honor to work in the esteemed organization.
Work Life Balance.
An opportunity to contribute for the nation.

Challenging roles.

Government job.

Assures security.

Job Culture is good.

Good career prospect.
Innovative place with a lot of interesting research going on
BARC is a hub of frontier research in India spanning almost all fields related to Science and Engineering. A typical day at work is 8 hrs and is full of technological challenges to be dealt so as to complete the project in hand. However, the work culture is not as stressful as in a corporate environment.
Cutting edge research, but a little slow paced
There is cutting edge research happening in the field of nuclear science and technology. The organization contributes to the operation and development of nuclear plants around India
Over all job was satisfactorily, remuneration was handy.
Worked at various unit of BARC, having all facilities such as providing home, education for child, Life time medical facilities. Over all job environment is very comfortable.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Highly motivated and focused Institution
Highly motivated and focused Institution.
good chance for work-life balance

"Great working environment and an opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the country.

"Job security even if u sit idle

"Good research organization, Good environment to learn and grow.
Pros
good working environment, creative libearty and self learning
This is a basically Research centre where young Engineers and Scientist gates an opportunity to prove their skill n for this they are being paid mont
This is not a job identifying company but a learning institute were the young aspiring candidate who wants to take their country on the top of the world . The candidates are required with lastest machinery n equipment.
I feel that you should also be part of the team
Great place to explore science and technology
The orgnisation is fun at work. It gives good opportunity to work on science and technology. One of the best R&D institutes in the world. What makes it unique is freedom to work.
Pros
fun
Cons
get too involved, money is just ok
Productivity and knowledgeable environment
It's a research facility, with on going research in various fields like robotics, nuclear physics, chemistry and biology. People around are easy to interact with. High knowledge environment and a lot of resources to learn from.
Intern
As an intern, I found the environment very challenging.
The officers there are highly skilled and are experts in their sections. The workplace is very relaxing. It's very good place for ambitious people to work and apply skills.
Nice place to work. One can feel proud by doing work for them
Nice work experience . Have done three projects as a trainee. As a summer trainee you didnt got much. But the scientist has a good opporunity😀.work hard and you get a good scentific knowldge
Pros
Nice
Cons
That was amazing experiance as a trainee.
BARC is always a goal of every beginners. From my experience, working hours is productive. As BARC My professional training I learnt a lot things. All the events and work goal is well and pre organized. I enjoyed a lot.
Magnaminous institute with superb research going on
I was privileged to have got the opportunity to be a research intern at one of the finest research institutes of the government of India. Working with BARC gave me my first break to work in a real research lab apart from my academic labs.