Bestseller India Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
Fun and learn
Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 10, 2017
You get lots of opportunities with your work place Lear lot different style clothing wive mens and womens wear fabrics and fun and enjoy your work with team mornings fun with break fast befor opne store.
Pros
Not provide
Cons
Not compulsory
Productive and fun place
Market Place Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 13, 2017
Lot of knowledge to gain. Amazing place to work. Job Security is there. Equipped with the latest technology for all employees. Place to have Fun. Even the company got a library.
Pros
Flexi working hours
Cons
no such cons
Amazing Experience with Bestseller India Pvt Ltd.
Senior Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 18, 2016
Everyday new challenges new targets. which gives a motivational thing that set a goal which we will have to achieve at any cost.

I learned that how to become a business minded that how to drive a business. how to grow up and more many things which i learned from Bestseller.

If i will say about Bestseller Management which very supportive and very cool. i feel like as i am with a family.

Amazing work experience with Bestseller. Thank Bestseller.
I always enjoyed my work as a merchandiser
Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHSeptember 8, 2015
Once i was working in a store and then store manager came looking for me and told me that i am going to take care for the merchandising for the whole store because management liked my work a lot and soon will be promoted as a sale optimiser, and i gave my best shot and worked hard.
Pros
on time
Cons
have worked for 30 hours in store
Very Productive
Fashion Consultant (Current Employee) –  South Ex, New DelhiMarch 5, 2014
Working in bestseller was all about sales and its KPIs. A normal day was all about maintaining your basket size and achieving your personal target and then focus on brand target and even if its done then comes the store.

It was very difficult for a fresher to adjust in such competitive environment where everyone stands on the edge working under epic pressure.

The hardest part was dealing with your personal problems and focus on your professional responsibilities i.e. handling customer complaints, stretching out for hours and still being able to smile because you were representing the brand.

But still running on full throttle, being under great pressure and mentoring new joiners it became very very productive.

If you can survive in a High Street store of Bestseller, you can survive anywhere.
Pros
The Incentive Plan
Cons
Straight Shifts
Bad working atmosphere
Floor Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHOctober 10, 2013
Hardwork
VM
Not good
Selfish
Very Donkey work
Staff incentives
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No Goals