Bentley Systems

Bentley Systems Employee Reviews

India24 reviews
You will get to work on cutting edge technologies and if you want to do that in relax manner then choose Bentley. Money is also one concern to everyone, but if you stay with Bentley longer time, you won't get that much amount of money.
good work culture, offers work life balance, no growth opportunities, undergoes change very often, no clear direction for business, lacked learning opportunities
You can get to work on different recent technologies depending on projects you are working on. Your work will be appreciated by management. Work and personal life can be managed very well working there.
A good organization for a Software Developer to work. Friendly environment. New Technologies to learn. Work life balance is good. I really like the overall environment of the company for their employees where everyone is helpful, you can learn a lot of things from your peers, everyone is looking forward to improve Bentley products everyday.
Pros
Cab service facility, very less amount for lunch, can say kind of free lunch
Cons
Higher management is bit slow sometimes
Gain rich experience in Bentley. Have good work life balance. Supportive team. Get good opportunities to work in different segments and to explore new challenges.
1. They work on latest technologies. 2. Their most the applications are on cloud or they are migrating themselves on cloud. 3. Promotions are less frequent.
Pros
Apportunity to work on latest technologies
Cons
Promotions are less frequent
Directors never listens what his team or reporting manager says, they only take decisions without listening anything. Specially QA directors are not cooperative otherwise overall work culture is awesome.
Good work life balance.Good work culture. Management is supportive. Good benefits. Good training and self learning opportunities are presented time to time.
A typical products company. They work on their own products. Too much of space to grow. Complete freedom to work. You can learn a lot of stuffs ina very short span of time. A very flexible company. Good work-life balance. Awesome people to work with
Pros
Work Culture, Work freedom
Cons
The company never grows
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bentley Systems?
I really loved working here. Management & peers are very good. You can learn lots of things here. There is no stop on learning. And you can get good onsite opportunities as well. Love to work again here,
Had excellent team to work with. Had great learning experience. Good working environment, flexible working hours. Salary benefits are good. Work from home flexibility while in emergency.
Good Place to work and learn for network engineer,As a network Engineer I learned a lot and still learning , working across various technology with good support from management,
Good Company to start your career with. Surrounded by Well Experienced and knowledgable people. Good place to work.
Good Work Culture ,Life balance well ,Enhanced technical and non technical skills. Working as Software Test Engineer you can learn lot. Managers are supportive.
Pros
Cab Facility, Free lunch
Cons
Need to Improve management Process
was very happy to be part of both a marketing execution team and a regional office, lucky to have great managers and an opportunity to grow professionally. Interesting business that made me so enthusiastic promoting Bentley products, great and happy end users! Cons There has probably been a bit too much organizational change in the last two years - some good people did not really survive. Lack of proper communication
supporting; It keeps the work environment enjoyable and low stress. "Work/life balance generally respected. You wont learn anything new after certain point of time and the technical growth becomes stagnant. Not challenging. Work Culture Work Quality Work Pressure. Team members. Product Technologies. I.T. Department
Pros
It keeps the work environment enjoyable and low stress.
Cons
Less onsite opportunities as its product based company
Nice Place to work. Really good work culture. We get to learn a lot. Managers are friendly. Learned new Software developed by the company.
I had a very nice time working with Bentley colleagues. It was quite a nice learning experience in Bentley. I learned a lot regarding the testing processes. Management was very supportive while the transition from me being the Intern to a full time employee of the firm. My co-workers were very supportive as well when it came to learning a new concept. The hardest part of the job was to get adapt to the workload and work culture which was quite ad-hoc at the beginning.Team outings and the weekly web releases where the pressure to test the entire version going for release was quite high and demanded quality testing.
Cons
long hours of work
Best Company to work with. Good working Environment, Good Facilities
Working with Bentley was a great experience. I started as a freshers and i got lots of opportunity to learn in technology and how to communicate with team and senior management team and onsite team members. I learned to work on Agile methodology. I learn how to prioritize task. How to finish it before target date. Excellent team co-ordination. I enjoyed each and everyday in Bentley in terms of Job Function, Work environment , team co-ordination. I developed my technical and interpersonal skill in Bentley. I learned to work with Onsite team member. I learned to work in big team. Sometimes I enjoyed working as a individual co-coordinator.
These 6 months have been a very good learning curve for me in bentley and will always remember all the encouragement, motivation and guidance that I have received from all colleagues of bentley.