Bechtel

Bechtel Employee Reviews for Senior Engineer

Senior Engineer7 reviews
India7 reviews
Professional company
Good company with focus on vision, values and covenants. They provide good opportunities for deserving candidates. No Bias. However, work schedules can be tight sometimes,although it depends on the job you are in.
Proffetionalizim
Bechtel is a great company to work for. Almost every person has heard of it. I have enjoyed working for Bechtel and I loved working with my managers and my fellow Engineers.
Productive & enjoybale
A typical day at work include designing various structures for o&g and thermal power projects.
Learned a lot about o&g and thermal power structures and using of latest software for designing.

Management was thorough in decision making.

The hardest part of the job was to try & get approved any new concept.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the work culture.
it is a nice place with fexibility, where you get oppotunity to balance work-life
if I have to mention one company, after start my carrier where I got opportunity to be bloom. No doubt, without hesitation I would say 'bechtel". It not only provide me to opportunity for professional development but also maintain personal life also.
Productive and fun place
Re-located to a new place and had an opportunity to work in multi location culture. It was challenging for me as it was first time working in such a new environment. Enjoyed and learnt a lot!
Recognition and learning
Everyday there were lot of works to do, I really enjoy that. Very clear procedure and responsibility for the works. You can find design guides, EDPs to help to do a job. There are experts we can discuss with them if we have any doubts in regarding technical
Co- workers in my projects team were co-operative.

During initial period of the projects the work schedules were very tight and required to work after hours to meet the timeline.
Pros
Lot of design guides, standards to read and learn.
Cons
Tight schedule initial phase of the projects
Excellent work place
Bechtel is a great place to work.
Work / life balance