Here to help
Coronavirus update

BD Employee Reviews

India44 reviews
It's one of the largest healthcare organisations in the world.
Worth giving a try.

Job stability is the best.

Pay packages are one of the best.

Some office politics is there depending upon I'm which team you are placed.
BD lays a lot of emphasis on value system, employees would find it easy to fit in given 'Respect' is at the core of its values.

A typical day at work would entail lot of meetings, presentations and decision making, given the profile 30-40% is also customer facing to understand needs of a customer and how could we best support them.

Hardest part of the job is to get quick decisions as it is a matrixed organization and needs a lot of alignment.

Its fun to be a part of a growing organization strong on fundamentals.
A great experience with BD .I learn lot perform well.. supportive management.. good culture.. BD recognize staff by award... Give chance to proof your self .u love to work with BD
Working at BD was always a fun. It was kind of second home. The work and life is extremely balanced plus the management is awesome. Life at BD is all about learning new things and gaining knowledge.
People need to spend around eight and a half hours in the office. Being fresher, I have learned a lot. People are open, knowledgable and ready to help kind. Management is also good. Workplace culture is a good kind of formal and friendly also.
The most enjoyable part of the job is freedom you get when you work, at the same time there are a lot of learning opportunities.
BD conducts code of conduct to train their employees and gives equal opportunities to all level of employees. BD has its core values, works on Ethics and compliance.
BD is a platform to grow personally and Professionally.
Had good time and enjoyed corporate life. But not at all enjoyed the work life. Learned the work and process of the company.
It is good to have an exposure of BD
This is my first job and I have learned here how to deal with senior and junior, how to highlight the work I can say I have learned basics of the job here, Workplace is good.
Toxic environment.
Not a good organization to work with.

High attrition rate is due to employee dissatisfaction.

Low hikes.

No work life balance.

No motivation
Pros
None. All good reviews are generally asked to write.
Cons
unethical culture
Very employee friendly culture
Flexible working hours

Employee benefit policies

Good meeting rooms available

Nice HR policies

Considerably higher range pay scale
Company focussed on healthcare worker safety and leaders in the syringe and needle business. Provides Quality work life balance . Very good workplace culture
Cognizant working culture :

Good Working Environment ,

Friendly management,

Great leaning facilities,

High job security,

Job Satisfaction,

Comfortable work Shifts.
Becton Dickinson India Pvt. Ltd is a USA company and work environment is so good. I am working here from last five years and I am very much happy with is company.
very good involvement all employ. all equipment automation.this company all employ children time to time personal develop program provided. employ agreement system is very good.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nil
BD is a healthcare Domain this is my first project when i started my career as a systems engineer this is also one of the clients which i worked for Infosys. The team i worked with in this project is very helpful and collaborative team which made me learn lot of things in the project and management also encouraged me by giving time to learn new things.The most enjoyable part in this project is our management always made our path easy to learn new things.
Pros
Team outings, funny team
very old people are here management is good, good for girls to stay for long period of time, 5lac bond is there to sign at the joining time for 1 year and 6 months
We start our work with our daily meeting with end users and business partners.we learned how to give excellent presentations and conducting workshops in an effective way.A different approach based on customer requirements.The work culture and concept driven products at BD are excellent.The hardest part I cannot name anything.Enjoyable and refreshments events they will conduct on time intervals.
Pros
Excellent work culture
Cons
Nothing to mention
Great company to work with. Good work life balance. Nice working environment. Very professional and always helpful. Good technologies to learn. Very much technically sound employees.
Pros
Good work life balance
clinical sales,
territory management , worked as a consultant, learned about entire hospital needs & solution .

a partner with different area of hospital.
as a company makes you learn lot of aspect of order to cash and gave you chance to grow as a professional. and will cross train you on every LOP of the process
BD INDIA PVT LTD.is good company also but work load is too high and work full of with stress that's why long time working here is not possible to me. But good for those who are local area Person.