BCD Travel

BCD Travel Employee Reviews

Good company
Lot of politics within team managers so you don't get the right position apart from that everything goes smooth,food is free, transportation is free only for girls, boys are provided fuel allowance, leave policy is good
Good
There is no overtime and no proper Incentive program... No proper shift... Working environment is good... Good Managers but increments process is bad...
working in corporate is good
BCD is one of the biggest corporate travel company and working in corporate company is good and we learn more , Freedom to grow,Dynamic work environment
Productive Learning
I had to ensure the online automated new ticketing system by Amadeus is running perfectly daily at BCD India. Solve the query of teams deployed in every corner of India. I was directly reporting to the regional manager for technology and director of operations.
Pros
New system learning, advance knowledge and on stat learning.
Cons
Long hours of work without pay.
One of the best Tmc
If you need peace of mind this the place to work it is one of the best Tmc globally and they take good care of their employees. Remuneration part us a bit low however one can sustain and lead a good life.
Best Company
At work was relaxed and motivated to be the best I could be. The management was incredibly understanding and considerate to their employees.There are different cultures there which I enjoyed and got to know people for who they are.This was a excellent work experience. I enjoyed the employees and management team. I learned a lot from this company. I found a way to further my career.
good company to work
I would like to work with the company again because the work culture is very professional. We can learn so much of new things from the company. It is a top level company.
Good working environment
Co-operative employees,Understanding management,
Good reporting boss,Friendly atmosphere,Pressure of work,Training as required,Support staff as and when needed
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BCD Travel?
Productive & fun place to work with
Job was pretty stress free but than there were times where in you have to extend few hours to complete your task.Since i was a tenured agent I had lots of responsibility which made me to come out from my comfort zone & also to learn almost the sub processes in my team.About the management & work culture it was sort of good. There were no much of challenges except the high volumes.In short the organization was amazing to work with would definitely recommend to others.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Salary, Less of growth opportunities
Productive & Fun workplace
Good company and management .

Learned a lot about the my profile and attaining quotas while here.

Management tends to promote people who aren't necessarily most mature for the job, which can hinder growth for current employees.
One of the best companies to work with.
Best part about BCD travel is they prioritize on employee's benefits & comfort, work culture is great friendly environment. Good company to start a career. Lots of fun activities and team outings.
Pros
Transport allowance, fun activites, free food etc
Cons
Nil
Worked for 3 years with this company , Very friendly environment , Approachable Management team , Lots to learn in this Travel company . Every day is new challenge
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long working hours
Good
Good company to work. Nice environment. Free food snacks etc. Good process to work. Learnt many good things. Had a great experience to be associated with bcd travels
Good company to work with .
great place to work here. But growth is not so good. Too much of fevoritism. Would love to go back if given a chance..Employee Friendly company.Excellent leadership drive, helps achieve org goals at ease.
Pros
Many things can be learnt
Cons
Growth scale is very slow
Good work culture
Amazing work culture and a very supportive management. You get the freedom to work independently. Very supportive team members across departments and yes they follow open door policy which is like a cheery on the top.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
A very good place to work. Work life and personal life are well balanced. There are fun activities to keep the employees happy. The management is very transparent and approachable.
Pros
Food, fun activities.
Cons
Nil
Nice place to work. Without presure
BCD is the best company to work. No management pressure, no system which make you frustrate..

General manager also very supportive. Good environment & culture to work.
Good MNC to work with
BCD is a US based organization and having all Global corporates tie ups and it feels really good to be associated with this kind of company . Good platform to show your metal
Pros
good mnc culture
Great working envoirement
• Responsible for query resolution related to air travel, hotel, car and train
• Assisting clients in getting visas and travel insurance policies

• Maintain DSR and SLA by keeping a daily track record of TAT
Pros
less pay
Cons
team work approach, collective resposibility
productive and enjoyable
Issuing the tickets at the lowest fare using corporate discount.
Processing Exchanges (*Changing the reservation which is available on file for the client to another itinerary as per request*).

Reissuing, voiding the tickets, processing refunds and cancellations if required.

Sending notification to passenger about schedule changes by airline & Cancellation of flights etc.

Helpline agent for the new hires.

Handling (WN) southwest airline reservations separately .Invoicing and working on que’s .
Pros
Free food and transportation
review summary abt
Work culture ok
employee engagement average

coworkers poor / or average / not team players / no freedom of work /no value for harwork