How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Bayer Employee Reviews

India325 reviews
Great Working environment at Bayer AG. The company is fully equipped and enough to treat each and every employee. Worlds Top pharmaceutical company with research oriented and result oriented frame work.
I'm working for Tata consultancy services and Bayer is one of our ITIS client for which I'm working as a technical lead - network. We are following Agile work process for their carve-out business.
Good place to work with great collaborative and competitive type of culture. Each and every aspect will be taken into consideration when it comes to our growth and development in the organization.
Pros
Gives respect to our own ideas of implementation
Sales manipulation. Pushing of stocks. Doing unethical business. Forcefully taking resignation from there employees. No strong PMT. Poor Strategy. No Co- operation from the management.
Good work culture. Location is good . Personal and professional life balance. Cafeteria . Good Work place and good working condition. Salary is on time
If you really want work life balance this will be the right company to be part of.
No new learnings,they hired for something good they gave something is not at all related.
Bayer technically very strong knowledge person is available in this time of year and I am so lucky even I worked as a part of this company . Bayer crop science has very good molicules and products compared as other companies and very good results of that products .that products are very helpful for farmer to grow crop and production
good work culture & good facilities providing for all bayer employees including contrators.it is nice journey of 09 years experience in one company it is amazing unforgettable memories i have..
I joined Monsanto in the month of May 2012 as a Italian Language expert and got opportunities in different functions and i enhanced my skills through out my career in Monsanto , however in 2018 Monsanto acquired by Bayer.
Had a very good experience and knowledge being part of this organization.

Work life Balance and friendly environment

Working hours are really good as there are no night shifts a very safe place to work especially for ladies.
you will get Learning environment and in short span of time you can learn many things on commercial arena. corroboration and experimentation are two core learning .
I am a good person and I am of type management, I want to work in your company, I will do great work.i am married and one childern i wating you massage
very nice work place.

great place to learn and upgrade our knowledge

provide best class of training

very good culture

management is good and helpful

some hard times when you work with in competitive leaders ( rarely it happens)
- Manage the Dealer
- farmer Field visit and give information about company Product

- Motivate the farmer and aware the new Agro chemical Product

- Daily Farmer Meeting
a good culture and fair competition in this company really a great place to work with confidence and they provide us a freedom in all business decision I thanks to bayer for provide a chance to work with them from last 8 year .
Need to change the work culture and form small area in one reps location no one here will home and help one reps area......................... ...............
Bayer is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and i am very happy to working in this Bayer Bio science PVT LTD.
In bayer the usual routine is to take appointment with the doctor and promote the brands.management is protective but sales pressure is high with non moving brands.
Great Place to work
Supportive colleagues

great collaboration

LIFE values implemented very well

FOCUS Behaviour followed thoroughly

Supportive Management
I am working in this field 2004 in Haryana and Punjab. But I have no working in Bayer company. Now I am working in Royal crop science India limited as salse executive and development manager in Haryana State.at h.q jind
I have suffered a lot with my reporting Manager. So, i quit from the company. Now our reporting Manager had resigned Bayer. So,now I want to work in this company.
It's good company.