Baxter Healthcare
Coronavirus update
Information from Baxter Healthcare:

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

India108 reviews
Achievement driven organization which provides rewards and recognition only based on business achievement. It is a process-driven organization and they expect a defined number of customer visits every day failing which the incentives will be withheld.
Kind of learning & training is amazing and very help full to be a better & effective salesperson.
Business is very different form other devices & surgical industry
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Allowances
VHB life sciences is indian pharmaceutical industry having a good turn over with good range of injectables.
Management roping and stability was missing in the market but the product quality and its range kept the noise level in market.

Salary benefits below average to the employees
Productive environment but audit periods are the toughest with lot of preparation and reviews going around.
Baxter is one of the best company I have ever worked in. My job is to meet the nephrologists and promote the PD therapy. It is a very good concept as here we are competing with hemodailysis, as the management of the hospital is against PD therapy. So we have to convince the dr in getting patients for therapy. Our management is very supportive always engages the key customers in various academic and scientific forums. My coworkers include clinical coordinators who will visit the patients and give them thetraining on how to do dialysis at home. They train them and also give monthly visits and give the follow-up feedback to drs along with sales team.
The hardest part of the job is the stocks issues. Once in a while we have to face it when patients call us for getting the stocks and we need to manage it through the other patients. The most enjoyable part is to see the patient and their family being happy after starting the therapy as they dont need to go to hospital for dialysis and can do it fro their homes.
One of the highly respected Biotech companies in world.
It Provides ful freedom to its employees to explore their potential and contribute to the organization.
Familiar Working Culture. Team helps a lot at time time of need.
Pros
Transperancy
Cons
Fantastic work place to enjoy the work and very good team to support
its a good company specially in insurance sector, pays well, takes good care of its employees,management is also good
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baxter Healthcare?
One of the best organization to work.
Learnt a lot about project management
good for learing for new things, i was learned instrumental operation like pHmeter, polarimeter, AAS & flame photometer. the management is good and take well care in employer health, and safety.
Become a part of successfully comletion og following audits
 MHRA – UK

 WHO - India

 ISO (13485) -Medical Devices

 BRC (UK)

 Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Ukraine, Korea, Kenya, Tanzania, Jordan, Srilanka, GCC and Akorn(USA)
Pros
Free Learning
Cons
Excellent opportunity grab it if you get a chance to work here
On the day of CAPD catheter insertion one of my patient went for respiratory arrest . He was on ventilator & poor prognosis attenders were took him to home as AMA discharge & next day they brought him to hospital by wheel chair un expectedly . we treated him with continuous CAPD exchange for 24 hours by self alone.now he is doing well & the family still prising for that day.
I learned & gained more knowledge on counselling & business.

most enjoyable & lovable team mates & team leader
Pros
mdma program
as per my work 24 hrs on call duty
so many things i have learned in Baxter.(Professional & personal life)

management is good

co-workers is very helpful

always roaming in my work

most work satisfied in my job is saving patient life.
just depend on urself.
target acheive daily at any cost not matter how to do.
Pros
only benefits come
Cons
16 hrs maximum
Very interesting with lot of learning opportunities, team spirit within co workers needs special mention. Certain times the need to work long hours, away from family was the hard part of job. The get together's with family on festival occasions was enjoyable.
Pentafina –Integrated Financial Accounting System is an Integrated Financial application system, which is interlinked to financial accounting, deposits, loans, cash and payroll modules. The application is required for some minor and major changes according to new government rules and regulation as prescribed by RBI (Reserve bank of India) and State Government as an when required. The application is used to maintain various types of deposits collected from the public, institutions and trusts. The collected deposits are invested by various Power projects and the interest from the deposits are paid to customers through ECS, directly to customers or through bank on monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly basis. The payroll module is maintained for the employee monthly salary, leave, various types loans to employees, leave encashment, leave etc.
At audit time work is very typical.
I learned professional culture.

Co-workers are very fridly with me.
Pros
free tiffen
Cons
health care
To work and coordinate with all collige and managment and make continuos improvement on work place.
Pros
all comes in ctc
Cons
8hrs