Baxter Healthcare
Coronavirus update
Information from Baxter Healthcare:

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

India107 reviews
Achievement driven organization which provides rewards and recognition only based on business achievement. It is a process-driven organization and they expect a defined number of customer visits every day failing which the incentives will be withheld.
From an analyst to a team manager, Baxter as an organization taught me the professionalism that I carry throughout my life.
Excellent company to start your career with.

Though some internal business decisions led to the change of entire way how company operated in India
Pros
Work life balance and culture
Cons
Unstable management and stagnant role
I worked here for 3.5 years and i learn lot of things form this organisation. my colleagues helps me every time and appreciate my work. Work culture was very good.
Please guys, don't join this bogus company, first they will hire you by luring with good package n when they don't need you, they kick your back and fire you while giving some smaller nonsense of mistake of yours,
Don't go for a interview to this company
Pros
Cons
All cons
Baxter is a great company, superior management and is an employee friendly company. It shows the true meaning of team work. Baxter is truly a great company to work for.
Great Place to work and grow professionally and personally.
Excellent support team and tools.

outstanding work culture and interpersonal relationships.

CSR activities on a regular basis for the society
The company has a great work culture, the company provide a platform to the new comer to learn and grow.
Company appreciate innovative ideas and spending lot of energy on Value added projects.
I worked for couple of months in Bangalore area which was very disturbed since long due their internal long standed issues and earlier guy askes me to stay in your organization which I didn't relay at that point of time, they took 3 months to recruit and I forgot when I gave interview initially, post joining was working daily from 8am till 10.30pm also as need to attend OTs still not able to earn incentives for my entire tenure whereas I was earning every quater in my prior company. In simple qords think before you join, I don't encourage anyone who will be dependent on salary and on a single day they will ask you to leave qithout any notification from HR level.
Learning and collaborative ,
I learned too much during my tenure with Baxter .

Atmosphere we got help us to learn and grow along with organization .

Fortune company to work for
At Baxter we enjoy our work and get motivated to do more and grow. Peoples and company culture is really very good at Baxter. Management takes care of its employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baxter Healthcare?
Working with Baxter india was an great experience and they gave full chance to show your potential , and the culture of the company is very transparent and they gave equal chance to every employee to perform.
It is one of the best companies to work with better work-life balance and convenient and flexible work timings. One can express their opinion in any level.
All the works are assigned with the stringent time boundaries and the sometimes, they are unrealistic.
This really helps to increase your competitiveness in providing the quality work within stipulated timeline.
Pros
Personal growth, good salary
Cons
Stressful and time bound work
Had very good learning opportunities and top class bosses. Work life balance is awesome. Good place for career growth where internal job alert and transfer is very good.
Over all working with Baxter is ok as it’s expanding now but the culture transformation is not happening, due to which people are unable to perform accordingly.
Management developing best culture with good environment for workman, time to time outside training programs for man power skill development,
All facilities provided for he/she,

Salary paid timely without delay,

Over all is best, plant has been closed otherwise I will work whole life there,

Thanks
I trained and help others develop the skills I’d obtained from Baxter. The benefits were good but working on 3rd shift for 5 plus years was not for me but overall a good company for those who need an off shift job.
Nice Team and Cultue

Staff and extra curricular aspects nice, good to have near by residents

Coupled with food at cafetarisa

Make it good, nice friendly
Good. I learned managerial skills and people development and growth from this organization. This is really great for me. teamwork was excellent. Baxter spent time and money to develop their employ for the next level .
Dealing with Government setups was a tough tasks, meeting them making them understand about therapy, organising education Seminars for government set ups. Encouraging workplace, Team building, hardest part was funding in Govt Set ups
A geuine company who cares for their employee. The best place to work at I have ever seen. Such a good management and best co employees. You will always feel a second home to work at.
Pros
All allowances are kingly
Cons
They donot provide international trip yearly to all their employees.