Barclays
Information from Barclays:

Barclays Employee Reviews

India1,058 reviews
Found 1,058 reviews matching the search
As per my experience of nearly 3 years, I have found Barclays a good place to work with. Worked on the cutting edge technologies. I would recommend to work here.
Your growth depends upon the Business Unit you join with. There could be some biasing related to work acknowledgement and promotions. It all depends on your manager and unit you fall into.
Pros
Good work-life balance, Good salary and bonus, New technologies, Brand, CSR activities, World class office infrastructure
Cons
No transparency related to ratings and promotions, Little bit of job insecurity, Performance pressure
The overall experience working with Barclays has been pretty good. The organization not only gives a fair salary structure however also provides ample opportunities for growth.
Due to death in family had to resign,
Salary pending since December 2019

No accountability or acknowledgmen

t. Dd isued to me inomth of Jan , it is at noida premises ..due to lockdown cannot...access as site is closed . Dd is not valid now .requested to transfer in acount but no one is helping
During my tenure I realized how difficult was it to breath every single day in the toxic environment. DONT GET TRAPPED WITH ITS NAME. BARCLAYS Noida is place of some stereotype people who thinks they are the God and can do anything to anyone's career. There is alot of job insecurities in employees here. They may ask to leave you anytime as the process are not permanent and change as per the onsite people need
Pros
U get food, cab and medical benefits
Cons
No Job security, no worklife balance as you will be forced to work on public holidays
Barclays shared services are good company to work. Women's are safe to work.shifts are also comfortable. So many facilities for staff's and food, cab facilities.
Productive and fun work place.
Enjoyed working with people of different cultures and was always praised for the good work done by me.

Frequent feedbacks from managers helped me learn my areas of improvements.
Best place to work. Cannot be compared to any other organisations. Barclays is completely a people oriented company.
The kind of work culture, benefits, you have dynamic worr arrangements. Everything what Barclays does is for the benefit of the employees.
In Barclays, I have learnt a lot about the Risk reporting domain with a supportive team. The work-life balance is decent however depending on timelines sometimes the burden is more.
I have spend over 11 years here in Barclays and have been happy over this period for my overall growth and never had a complain about the salary or increment.
Pros
Free Lunches, cabs.
At Barclays there is everything an employer expects. Salary, incentive, recognition, and learning. Training at Barclays is quite impressive, it provides with great knowledge and confidence. Once the training is completed and you hit the floor the learning curve starts where seniors teach you great work ethics. Barclays gives the best work experience.
My role was of a Production support analyst and was a challenging one but the environment of the company is supportive. Initially I was helped a lot by my colleagues. I built a lot of confidence as we use to have so many meetings and voice conferences.Good communication skills is very important to survive, this does not mean your English should be good but one must know how to keep their opinions. I got to work a lot on Incident/Change and Problem management which was really nice as I learnt a lot of how these things go about.As far as technology is concerned it again depends on the role but in my case it was SQL,Unix,Shell scripting, Autosys etc. A support analyst needs to be a Jack of all trades.
All in all it was a good experience and I also met many experienced colleagues who've inspired me to grow : )
Worked as Senior Analyst- Ops for Accounts Payable ( invoicing/ billing)

Good team building activities, personality dvpt. activities, fun Friday activities.
1.Company provides great opportunity for growth and learning.
2. Only thing which is not good here is the hierarchy, from Analyst to AVP to VP to Director and for promotion to every next level there is a lot of competition.
Bank with excellent HR, Benchmark technology, Agile, Simplified yet value added Operations, Competitive and takes good care of employees.
Runs by its values and is absolutely a Go-to Bank
Work culture is very employee centric and friendly. Company provides very safe working environment and provides job security . Very detailed laid out HR policies.
Money is good , no work life balance and management is disgraceful. Again it depends on which team you are in but mostly management is disgraceful overall. The management will never care for you they are extremely selfish and self-centred
Good culture
Great flexibility to do work

Competitive compensation

World class infrastructure

World class amenities at work space

Transport facilities are good

Free meal in mumbai office not in pune office
Pros
Good overall culture & facilities
Cons
Expensive food cafeteria in pune campus, Always short staff ( No quick FTE approval)
Work/Life balance is well maintained by the company.
Workplace culture is professional and you can learn new things about what you do.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun activities conducted every Friday.
Working at Barclays could range from a very fast paced high stress environment to a very slow paced and relaxed one - but it is mostly the latter. Not for people with fast growth on their minds.
good company to work, work culture and good management.
Training has been provided at regular basis

WFH facility has been provided wherever required during emergency
More advanced techniques can be implemented for the database. Since other bank's back office has already took more advanced technologies which involves more of robotic techniques.