Bank of India

Bank of India Employee Reviews

India156 reviews
Good job
Job at higher up is little stressful but there had been a competitive target based business for the organisation. Good relations with customers pays a good and safe job.Please try to love your job like your second lover if not first. You will enjoy.
Good Environment
Good Environment was there,so we was enjoying that environment.Good place for work and Learning.Colleagues was very supportive for any work.Good support from the management and all are very easy to understand.
A good organisation to work with
I worked with various branches and i learned a lot,earned a lot of respect from staff as well as customers.It was my 5 golden years.It gave me a direction and help me reach my goals. Staff is real good.
Poor work culture
Highly rigid hierarchy
Poor work life balance.

Always in urgency and call for work on holidays, extended hours without any compensation.
Productive and hactic
You have to work hard and work smart now a days everywhere. You must have a can do attitude for your company and for yourself also to succeed in life.
Public sector bank
It was great working for bank of India. The environment was quite relaxed and all the employees seem to be keen on learning and customer centric. The pay is good and there are good additional incentives
This is great going at Bank of India
The experience of working at Bank of India is fantastic and looking for fair carire opportunity to excel in organization faster and sooner to match industry expectations
very proactive and upto the mark
Very Proactive up to the Mark. Very sensitive in customer care service,
Very nice work culture .This bank specially takes care of Sr, Citizens, ladies, School Children and of course Corporate Businessmen.

Deals with customer friendly business with hassle free service.
Pros
Free Lunches while meetings day long.
Work Experience
My Job at Bank of India was very dynamic as i was supposed to be multi-tasker from credit officer to recovery officer , alongside generate business for the deposit portfolio of the branch . Dealing with complaints of customers and finding them the resolution .
Fun Work Place
Gained an understanding of banking procedures by closely monitoring Managers
Learned new materials, processes and programs quickly to maximize performance.

Maintained high levels of efficiency during training by taking detailed notes and asking questions
Really enjoyed to work at Bank of India
Start working at Bank of India in 1974 at the age of 21... worked as computer operator, cashier in charge, head of the department, assistant manager.... experience working in HR deptt., Foreign exchange deptt, accounting and credit/finance department, cash deptt, and other deptt like agriculture and retail banking... learned to achieve goals, to face the challenges, and work under different work culture... to achieve the hardest target was very difficult task but to achieve it was a great pleasure too... and to have work friendly atmosphere was a plus point for me... really it was a more than 40 years duration to work for the esteemed institution which I believe as my mother, who feed me my bread and butter...
Pros
Enjoyed to work at Bank of India...
Cons
Worked as Head of Cash department when retired
A good place to learn and work here
I feel the organisation is great and ensures a competitive envirnment . However one must understand that the job security is the best assured thing here
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Very long working hours
joined as direct recruit officer in ban k of india in 1985 and will retire on 31/12/2019.
Manned different branches as a manager, senior branch manager, and chief manager for the past 35 years. Had achieved the target as set in the year to year budget. worked as team leader by carrying the branch as a team. inspirted the newly recruited staffs to be knowledgable and contribute effectively to the achievement and prosperity of the branch and bank as whole.
Very much integrity to the institution
Very much satisfied while working with area office along with my boss and subordinate s,and shared beautiful moments till last day of my service .Also had a great experience with branches comes under our office and their heads which I could share my views .
My Bank is a perfect blend of rich banking heritage.
Being a nationalised bank , Bank of India has to comply Govt.guidelines.But work culture is rich and conservative in standard.Good Management , good atmosphere and staff friendly.I felt quite very dignified working there.
My Is Nationalise Bank means only those protected who are with Union
I Completed My all Qualification while I was on the job.in the bank initialy promotion was restructive.I have work with heavy Br.Mannual in those day.or Partially Mannual Br Worked Mostly in Administrative Office at The time of Clerical Duty but After Promotion I was given Operational Br
It was really good
Yes off course really it was good to me have here with the bank of India and I wish I will do batter job with my experienced collegeous and do hard and smart work.
Overall it was a really wonderful experience of my life.
cleanliness at working place
Excellent staff

Enjoyed and learned from work at bank of India

Sum staff member was so lazy to solve customer's problem.
I did my MBA internship with Bank of India and my project title was "The Study of Behavioural Pattern of Mutual Fund in the Present Market". During this project employees of the organisation helped me a lot in terms of data handling and analysing the data. It was all together a good experience being part of such reputed banking organisation.
Pros
Goord working environment and ethically honest
Cons
I do not find any Cons while I was associated with this organisation
Credit manager with more than 7 years banking experience
Worked at different domain ,have found knowledge in deposits and advances.undergone several audit,NPAmanagement credit appraisal, preparing financial year closing statement, bank guarantee issuing
Good
Work load more. In bank in todays senario it was going to abundond. Banks staffs are shortage but work load continuously increases.. i am trying to escape from this job
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of India. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2