Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Unfair management
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2018
The company is run by the bunch of low skilled characters. The promotions are only given to close friends and relatives of managers. No matter how hard you work or how much sweat you put in, no reward or recognition given.
Cons
long hours, after office login from home everyday and even on weekends, no rewards, no recognition for hard work.
its awesome company
Helper (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 28, 2017
I work here almost 2 and a half year in indiN project and i feel very proud to work with this compNy and also am intersted to work in baker hughes more
Pros
free food free accomodation
Cons
lunch break
Great place to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Airoli, MaharashtraOctober 9, 2017
Employee friendly company. Good place to work with. Learnt a lot of things from there. Excellent working hours. Decent management. Good policies for exployee.
Overall a good organisation
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 24, 2017
Being part of IT Operations, Client Services my job allows me to be in touch of almost everyone using computers & networks, but I never faced any negative situation. Everyone here are very understanding and supportive and committed to their work.

There is not much to learn as I am working at front line client services in India and all major back end infrastructure is based out of India.

Management is good but could be more agile towards employees.

Everyone here takes the tasks assigned seriously & turns to complete it on time safely.

My job is a 24/7 round the clock support to end users including vendor employees too who are using our computers.

Still work life balance is admirable.
Pros
Emphasis on Health, Safety & Environment
Cons
Job seems insecure due to steep fall in Oli prices and no signs of recovery soon
Employee friendly company
Engineer (Former Employee) –  GujaratAugust 13, 2017
One of the best work culture you can get. Employee friendly policies and bright colleagues. Focus on work and not bureaucracy. Lots of opportunities to grow.
Fun work place with a good technology
General Wireline Operator (Current Employee) –  Kakinada Andhra Pradesh IndiaJune 19, 2017
Baker Hughes is a good company to work with . I always enjoy work with the company on different locations and with different people . We do logging services for the oil and gas fields company .
Productive, challenging work and fun work place
SAP Consultant (Current Employee) –  Maharashtra, IndiaJune 18, 2017
Baker Hughes is really good MNC company in Oil field. Who knows the value of its own employees. Its rules, regulations and policies are really good. Company really cares about employees.
Pros
Free lunch and transport
Advance software for managing operations
BUYER (Completions and Production) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 12, 2017
Great place to learn and grow. One of the best companies to work with and one of the best companies that encourages cross cultural engagement and team work.
na
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 2, 2017
good place to work.. decent management... employee friendly work culture. learned six sigma and time management skills.
learnt procurement in baker hughes.overall, good experience.
Technical
Operator- pressure pumping (Former Employee) –  Durgapur, West BengalMay 25, 2017
It was a great experience of working with latest machinaries , to work on petrolium industry .
A lot of experience for working on a project where four sided quick decision leads to a better result.

Want to know more about Baker Hughes Incorporated?

Ask a question
Good place to work but poor managment
Field Operations Manager II (Former Employee) –  Algeria/India/AustraliaApril 5, 2017
Managment does not care about their employees, you have to know management in order to succeed if not you will not be promoted,needs all managment to be changed
Excellent Workplace to gain experience
HR Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jebel Ali, UAEMarch 5, 2017
My career with Baker Hughes started in 2007. I learnt a lot from my seniors who were very supportive and always encouraged training and additional responsibilities that shaped my confidence.
Team work, encouragement, compliance, health and safety are some of the core values I learnt from Baker Hughes.
Ctu supervisor
SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  INDIAFebruary 28, 2017
Very Good Management. Good health policy. Safety training is good. Good team work and employee corporation. Good technical study training.
A definite company to start a career
Field Engineer, Logging (Former Employee) –  India, Argentina, UAEFebruary 2, 2017
I started to work in BakerHughes post my MS in Petroleum Engineering. Got sent to the academy for 3 months and started to work in India. Had the opportunity to work in the hardest to places and got hands-on experience at jobs, performing and completing real-time jobs and getting to work close to various client bases was 1 of the best moments. Had a chance to work abroad in different environment (Argentina). These were the best times at the company. The promotion and aprasials within the company vary from place to place, with different managers changing in a short period. Alot depends on the managers plan for you and if things don't work well with the manager then most of the things do not work well with you in the company, though there are other managers also that deals with the career in the company it is not eazy to work around with them since they never get to see you in person and most of the communiations are by mails and it gets really annoying to get past the follow-up mails that mostly end in no results at all. Working on the field was the best and hardest part of the job, and compensations vary alot from place to place, set that aside Baker Hughes is definitely the best platform to start a career for oncself.
Pros
international assignments and exposure
Cons
management issues
fun and loving culture
Trainee engineer (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 29, 2016
my first day in field is the hardest day in my work which i never know its the oil field culture field work.
later on with the help of co workers i learned many new things technically and operatioanly.
Good Working atmosphere
Logistics Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Airoli, MaharashtraDecember 28, 2016
My Second home, Love if get a chance to work with my company. Also i have develop my personality additional to my work & enjoyment, with special activities.
Pros
Lunch time on time
Cons
No, Work from home if anything urgent
Good place to be
Field Engineer General (Current Employee) –  Barmer, Durgapur, Mumbai, GurgaonNovember 30, 2016
Nice place to work.
Lacks in work life balance but salary compensates it.
Good for learning at initial stages.
Great international exposure.
A lot of trainings are conducted to help you learn and grown unlike its competitors in India, including major ones.
Great culture.
The culture of this company is great and everyone i worked with was amazing
FES Engineer (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraNovember 28, 2016
One of best organisations i worked with, Learned to increase self confidence in my interpersonal growth and future strategic career move. Management is at its best. Enjoyed working with this organisatio.
Pros
excellent
Cons
negative
Very good
Data Engineer (Current Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 19, 2016
12 hours job in a day
Working with drilling services
Sometimes worked for management team
Enjoy the critical situation .
makes me feel good with the job.
Family Environment...... Professionals at work
Asset & Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Baker Hughes, IndiaNovember 8, 2016
Excellent place to work. Colleagues are very supportive like a family. Management is very practical in decision making and emotions don't work for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

51,296