Bajaj Finance Ltd Employee Reviews

Solapur
Recovery Manager (Former Employee) –  Solapur, MaharashtraMay 16, 2018
I am capable this role & handling team management
Good collection, target complete,recovery nice
& Company successful , good character,every day successful recovery & complete target
Pros
Ni
Cons
No idia
it was awesome place to work.
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rajkot, GujaratMay 3, 2018
The working experience at Bajaj Finserv was awesome. I learnt so many new things at there and that made my personality very dynamic. Over and above that the infrastructure of the building is so vast, which gives the luxuriousness and comfortness to work. The administrative staff is very cooperative.
Pros
Free lunch
It was a good team management
Assistant sales Manager (Former Employee) –  bharuchApril 28, 2018
The organisation follows set principles and processes.The organisation is very customer centric and channel centric,welcomes feedbacks from inside and outside
it's nice to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 26, 2018
I had enjoyed a work and nice culture where people are motivating us and encouraging us to do many activities.i thought so many new things there soon I liked it
Pros
ofc culture
Cons
ntg
Well established organisation with strong fundamentals
Area Sales Manager for Jalandhar HUB, Punjab (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabApril 19, 2018
Pros
Strong brand equity
Cons
I have work as sales product is salary loan, personal loan ND recovery
Back Office and recovery (Current Employee) –  Shahada, MaharashtraApril 2, 2018
The work has been so good that's I'm so learning this job. Bulit up my confidence ND convention power is developed. So enjoy to this job. Good management. Good suport to me ND my team members
Productive work place
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Pen, MaharashtraMarch 21, 2018
In bajaj place is very good. But there are not an accounting department for experience account work so I live this job. Bajaj finserv is a teach me lots of things in professional development.
Too much work pressure
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  AhmedabadMarch 9, 2018
It was a good team management but there was no work life balance. also the branch offices did not had that corporate working culture. i learnt how to deal with different kind of customers and how to deal with different projects.
Nice place to work
Sales Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhMarch 2, 2018
It is good place to work as it is one of the leading nbfc and have a great success fortune ahead . Company policies are good and support and enrich the working place for the employee.
Pros
Cons
Nil
Bajaj finserv is a good company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kakinada, Andhra PradeshFebruary 25, 2018
Nice to work with Bajaj finserv Ltd,but timing are not comfortable, company manger and other employees supports very much and finally I got good experience
Senior Manager - Product, Business Loans (Current Employee) –  Pune IndiaFebruary 24, 2018
High growth company with dynamic changes with all system capability and more focused on company goal with alignment of all department. first NBFC which accept all market changes and convert all opportunities as positive to business.
Na
Area Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Dhule, MaharashtraFebruary 6, 2018
Bajaj is a growing company which launch new product as per customer requirement and emphasis on customer satisfaction. Bajaj also emphasis on employee development.
Fantastic Opportunity for ground work player. we can feel the ownership of the Role and enjoy to work
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  chennaiJanuary 25, 2018
* A typical day is nothing but we can have a focused day, really month end we are motivated by the target and make to achieve the target too.
* Trust, Motivation, Create Opportunity & Make people understand what exactly they want or need.
* we learn more management skills and how to motivate the peoples and get focused in the right direction.
*Friendly, teachers, good listener & Encouragement
*while target is achieved almost 98.9 % remaining 1.1% unimaginable. even last minute we will try way to achieve.It's really conscious part of the job.
*Every time Boss support with the development plan, incredible ideas, meeting with PAN India Manager.It's really most enthusiastic part of the job.
Pros
Late sitting, Petrol claims & Medical claims for family
Cons
Late night meeting
Awesome place to work
National Head, Credit Operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 23, 2018
It is an awesome place to work. Growth of the organization in last 8 years is tremendous and as the organization is growing it gives opportunities to high performance to grow at accelerated pace.

Management believes in doing things differently. Innovation is back bone of the this growth journey as well as the passion.
Executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Krishnagiri, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2018
It also a two finance company and I work as a executive and financial services for two wheeler and insuranceproducts to customer and collect the first emi form customer
Produtive fun workplace
Asst. Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 10, 2018
The best company,Arrange the training, and motivatioal program all the people cooperate. The company incentive structure was very good. Produtive fun work place.
Terrible sales pressure
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Palanpur, GujaratJanuary 8, 2018
Terrible sales pressure inspite of over achievement of target assigned. Poor credit and operation process. Lot of field work. Poor salary structure. Direct rsm reporting.
Are You Workaholic...
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhilai, ChhattisgarhJanuary 7, 2018
If somebody is workaholic than Bajaj Finance limited is the best place to work for them. And if somedody have hunger to earn money in short period of time then Bajaj have fabulous incentive structure also.But remember one thing it will not come easy to you. It requires lot of work under pressure.
Pros
Growing opportunities, Good incentive structure.
Cons
long hours, extreme pressure of target.
the work environment is good and my manager is also very helpfull to us.....
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 7, 2018
overall work environment is good and salary is also very but the thing is job security and career growth is not there........that was the very bad thing in bajaj finance ltd.................
Pros
salary compensations is good
Cons
no promotions and no growth
Work is very good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirJanuary 6, 2018
Bajaj finance learned me how to utilize man power nd how to doing work from our team nd team work is very important in any firm we need work as a team thanks
Pros
Bajaj finance are good
Cons
Timing is good not lomg bajaj is best startup company