Fantastic Opportunity for ground work player. we can feel the ownership of the Role and enjoy to work
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) – chennai – January 25, 2018
* A typical day is nothing but we can have a focused day, really month end we are motivated by the target and make to achieve the target too.
* Trust, Motivation, Create Opportunity & Make people understand what exactly they want or need.
* we learn more management skills and how to motivate the peoples and get focused in the right direction.
*Friendly, teachers, good listener & Encouragement
*while target is achieved almost 98.9 % remaining 1.1% unimaginable. even last minute we will try way to achieve.It's really conscious part of the job.
*Every time Boss support with the development plan, incredible ideas, meeting with PAN India Manager.It's really most enthusiastic part of the job.
Late sitting, Petrol claims & Medical claims for family