Bajaj Finance Ltd Employee Reviews

Good
Direct Marketing Associate (Current Employee) –  Sagar, Madhya PradeshDecember 14, 2019
This is a good platform. I have learned a lot of things from this job about automobile and financial knowledge i have a lots of memorable moments from here
Keep it short. Keep it honest. state who you are and the board strokes of your experience. be confident
Finance Officer at Bajaj Finserv (Current Employee) –  Sagar, Madhya PradeshDecember 12, 2019
Bajaj finserv is a good company. Higher business and growth. But working time is not properly higer stressed and business pressure. But I am doing very good business in this company. And achievement.
Most stressfull job ever
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaDecember 11, 2019
There will be more pressure from reporting manager regarding cross sell acheivement although it is optional according to company policy. I have been working for this company for past 8months and still i didnt get any leaves.
Good place to work but no work life harmony
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 10, 2019
• Responsible for driving digital product sales (DPF) and revenue generation in West Delhi from June 2017 onwards and Ludhiana (Punjab) earlier from October 2016-May 2017
• Managed a team of 15 Field Officer Sales.
• New business development (new areas and retailers) and handling of key accounts.
• Increasing finance penetration in overall sales. (Potential Vs Performance)
• Client and customer query solutions.
• Meeting up with other Original Equipment Manufacturers (Samsung,
handling the collection
Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolhapur, MaharashtraDecember 8, 2019
handling the collection for the Kolhapur area.i was handling the x budget for the mobile collection department. i was having 350 cases for handling. I was handling 1agency.
Good company
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Pimpalgaon-Basvant, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2019
Feel Great to be a part of the team
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bokaro Steel City, JharkhandDecember 5, 2019
Team with high pace
Targets to be achieved at any cost
Culture to be working with a straight defined line.
No specific changes to be made.
Strong connection within the team.
Challenging & achievement
Finance Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 4, 2019
This organisation is teach challenges accept & how to achieve your goals. This organisation is very helpful & socialized. This organisation is very faithful for employees.
I would like to thanks to a company for giving me an wonderful opportunity to learn more about the work that was an wonderful opportunity for me.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Gulbarga, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
That was an amazing journey of my life. I have learnt Time management and business development and customer service and their satisfaction. This was my first job in Gulbarga i would like to join agin at Bajaj Finance.
Over all good and competitive culture.
Collection Officer (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshDecember 1, 2019
Good colleagues & seniors are supportive .There is no bar of daily attendance .You have to full fill your targets .Your bosses demands you only for that.
I proud to work at Bajaj family
Area Manager Sales (Current Employee) –  Bijapur, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2019
I am very really happy to work at Bajaj I got more incentive and promotion also achieved god responsibility of job and team handling capacity and do more and earn more benefits thanks to Bajaj finance for my life will changed.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratNovember 28, 2019
Bajaj is very good and Respective company.. Nice place of work.. Everyone is Supporting Staff. Supervisor and Others are Good For Support and Everything..

Thank you So Much. I will again join if Company will given one more Chance.. .. .. ..
Pros
Cons
I like this job
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  GujaratNovember 28, 2019
I like my job in Bajaj Ltd company beacuse my first day very good and best and my every day is better in my job and this is my first job in my life I fill better I achieved this job
Company is good but environment was not good
Assistant Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 27, 2019
Company is very good but environment was not good when i was working
and it was challenging job to work over there.i faced so many difficulties there but learned also so many thing.
Bajaj Finserv is great place to work.
sells executive (Former Employee) –  Kalkaji, DelhiNovember 23, 2019
Good job..One will have a great knowledge of finance and marketing..Will make you real professional..You will get Explorer .. Thank you so much fir the job.
Good culture
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhandara, MaharashtraNovember 20, 2019
Fresh environment available in Bajaj finance. Good culture environment, cooperative teamwork, policy also strong to gain more knowledge from Bajaj finance LTD.
It was a great experience working there with supportive peers and reporting manager.
Assistant Manager operations (Former Employee) –  Navsari and suratNovember 20, 2019
Your work will be valued here. Work load is there but still people and culture matters a lot in any company, which is wonderful in Bajaj finance. It was really learning and turning point of my career with Bajaj finance LTD.
Good
Csm (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 19, 2019
Good culture but full of pressure they are very good in paying salary on time.

As its a sales job pressure will be there but overall its a good company.
Over all its good
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
Joining process is fast so it avoid the delay. Bajaj produces one of the best vehicles. And have the best approval process. Customer service is given the highest priority.
Na
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 16, 2019
Good to work at Bajaj Finance Ltd., its very competitive , culture and dressing code every thing was good. Intend to build a career with leading organization