Bajaj Electricals Ltd Employee Reviews

Territory Head Lum-BU (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 30, 2018
It's a good company to work... New Ideas new innovation scope is there.
Various Products Range is there which can help us to expose the market and grab the business.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Proper management
good culture and atmosphere
third party payroll Raipur as a Branch Accountant (Current Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhAugust 30, 2018
I would like to say about this company there is happy working atmosphere and hr policy is also good of this company. This company has various section like power distribution, epc and cp.
Great work culture & supportive management
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 25, 2018
Supportive management in every situation.
Working environment is great.
hectic scheldule at the company.
HR is very responsive.
Work freedom is specially great.
Work pressure is more.
Pros
Environment at office
Cons
management
Just online process work and spare checking
Online Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Yavatmal, MaharashtraJuly 30, 2018
It was a full day work
Management was average
It was quit good job
The customers were satisfied with our service
All the parts were being replaced or repaired at a time when customer come for our service
Good Company to work with
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 27, 2018
Bajaj Electricals Ltd is well accepted brand to the end users. In last 3.6 yrs am learned the Distribution Business very well which is absolutely secondary driven. Company is very strict about Business Policies and SOPs are concern considering all Channel Partners.
Management are very strong and employee friendly. Friendly workplace culture in office.
To establish secondary business from Direct Dealer & whole seller concept its was a tough challenge across PAN India.
Colleagues are very friendly and it is the most enjoyable part of ever ones day to day activity.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Anti Tobacco
Great Company going through tough time
Product Manager- Commercial Indoor LED (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 18, 2018
Change is imminent but when you try to change your DNA, you may turn into something un-wanted. Used to be a great company but now going through its best phase in terms of Market Cap but worst phase in terms of treatment to its most important asset i.e. employees. Even after company's good performance, deserving employees are being denied of their rightful rewards. They have now gone down to levels wherein Employee serving their notice periods are being terminated once they refuse to continue with organization. New joinees are not given clear picture of CTC components are people whose profile include local travels get to know that their CTC include local travel for official purpose which doesnt happen with any other organization. Also Variable component is shown which is maximum which a person can get. Nobody gets even 70% of this variable component which is shown in CTC because it not only depend on your performance, but your BU and companies performance and ofcourse final rating given by your immediate supervisor.
Pros
All good things are gone except for brand name to put it on your CV
Cons
Systems, HR Practices, Office Politics, Supply Chain issues
Assistant Manager Project (Former Employee) –  Madhubani, BiharMay 24, 2018
Productive with hard work , They are provide good salary benefits and timely salary and focused on work. they are provide opportunity of increment and permeation.
planning enginner
AutoCAD Draughtsman (Former Employee) –  Sambalpur, OrissaApril 13, 2018
the first day i join in bajaj electricals ltd was good.
management is good.
workplace culture is good
i learned much more from bajaj electricals ltd. & described below.
Work
Product Owner (Former Employee) –  indiaFebruary 27, 2018
Work life was quite hectic, learning alot out of this. The management was good and quite helpful. very challenging and work overload, Work culture has been good and very formal.
Distributor sales officer at bajaj electricals
Distributor Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Pathankot, PunjabFebruary 4, 2018
I want to work with on roll placement.. That's why I am searching for a well reputed company.. Bajaj electricals is a very good and popular organization.. But my future is not bright on distributor end. So i am finding a on roll job for my bright future
Corporate but fun
E-Commerce Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2018
This was an amazing place, you get to learn alot. The management is really helpful and they teach you alot of things. Although it has some drawbacks like they are very traditional.
fun work
Trainee Engineer Transmissions line (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 28, 2017
good job its best place to learn about transmission and distribution line work and very interesting job we can see all type of people in site work and mentally not tresses
Pros
free lunch
Cons
healt care
Executive Quality Assurance
Executive Assistant - Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Chakan, Pune, MaharashtraNovember 20, 2017
Responsible for all painted & powder coated inward material quality, Trouble shooting at vendor end, Contribution in developing new models, Vendor development for developing new resources.
Pros
Learning
Cons
No growth at expected rate.
Cp, Trade Sales Incharge
Territory Head (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 13, 2017
* A typical day at work is like handling distribution and distributor sales officers, market , figures etc as well.
*I learned on how to penetrate the market with not much running products also by taking tough calls as well as how to achieve primary and secondary targets.
*Management is something which at least an MBA should know how to do it, so therefore I learned about how to manage market, distribution, sales officer etc.
*Workplace culture is very fine and people are well behaved as well as co-operative.
*Hardest part is not the targets. I have the confidence I can do and have done as well, but the hardest part is solving the after sales service issues on time which are pending in the market.
*Most enjoyable part is month end, I know people reading this will not believe the fact but yes month end is exciting enjoyable and kicking as well.
Pros
income hikes- superb hikes are given in the company.
Cons
no as such.
learnt how to launch the new brand
Dy.Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 17, 2017
Here I learnt here to launch new brand and make it successful. evry moment was interesting as new ways were invented in taking the brand new heights. toughest learning acquired in this company.
Productive, good work life balance, ample opportunities to learn new things and develop us into an efficient professional.
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Cochin, KeralaSeptember 25, 2017
At Bajaj electricals limited, I found the work environment great. The culture of the company is commendable. They take care of the employees in a better way. Ensures employees development and provides them opportunities to grow. The Hr is very supportive. The company gives us a good level of work life balance. Bajaj electricals limited is a great Platform to start of our career for those who aspires to reach at the top levels of the corporate career.
Its amazing place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 11, 2017
Bajaj Electricals ltd is one of the best company in consumer durables in india.here everyone gets opportunity work freely.working hrs are flexible.over all gud place to work
Pros
Flexi hrs
Cons
No data security
Accountant (Tally erp 9 & general accounting) (Current Employee) –  Siwan, BiharAugust 21, 2017
•Learned a lot about work.
•Friendly environment
•Long working hours
•Got good scores of review meetings
•salary is not enough
•If there is lot of work to do then get late to go home so many times It's the hardest part
•All persons working with me are of friendly nature
•Go office at 9 a.m. Works starts with making sale invoices & print them, Lunch break at 1 p.m. ,analsying all data related sales,purchase, receipts & Journals & to make sure that all day receipts are made & in the end time upload all the sales & receipts & banks statement data to the company. 6:30 p.m. Time to leave office.
That's a typical day at work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long hours & low salary
Good company to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2017
Really nice company to work.
Package of salary is good.
Higher official are good people.
Full freedom to take decisions.
Learning skills wil be developed while working in this company.
Good relationship will be maintained between staffs.
Productive and enjoy my work myself
Call Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharAugust 18, 2017
I work smarty I worked, coordination with Engineer to provide good service to the assign customs regular follow and complete the work with smart way .