Bajaj Capital Employee Reviews

Bajaj Capital is insurance broking ltd company
Advisor of Financial instrument (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandFebruary 1, 2018
I would love to work their but just because of senior behaviour i had resign that job. There is no such kind of facility to staying at particular place where company visit for clients relationship.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Yes, there is no time to go home, unethical environment and uncu
Personal Intervention
Operations Manager and Assisted HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 20, 2018
This is a typical work environment with the personal intervention of the senior management in the personal life of all employees. There was lot to learn but the management was not not at all cooperative.
Pros
There was not any good side of the company to write.
Cons
personal intervention
Good for enhancing your communication skills
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  RanchiDecember 3, 2017
• Analyze customer’s complaints and recommend solutions.
• Discuss with customers on the telephone and provide information on the company’s products and services.
• Ensure that customers make buying decisions armed with the right amount of information.
• Assist clients in filling of policy documents and contact them whenever any error is discovered, or when it needs to be corrected.
• Maintain strong clientele relationship with customers.
Pros
Communication skills
Fun and productive environment
Senior client relationship executive (Former Employee) –  Bokaro Steel City, JharkhandNovember 27, 2017
Here working environment was very good. Employees get opportunity to develop and enhance their skill. It's a great platform to showcase your relationship buildup skills.
Pros
Entertainment
Cons
Odd timings
Good work place
Customer Relationship Officer (Current Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabOctober 29, 2017
Great work place for a career good experience improve communication skills build cofiendence nd i have a great experience to work with this company ....
noble work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Faridabad, HaryanaOctober 27, 2017
great place to work. More and more achievements..Salary process was good. Managres were too supportive..Learnt a lot from their. How to deal with people in different manners with different people.
Learning experience
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 2, 2017
Marketing budget should be increased
Should invest more on branch locations
Tracking system is poor
Should have a proper CRM in place
Top Management is very experienced in the company which is a benefit for the employees.
Fun place
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Darjeeling indiaSeptember 26, 2017
It's not a big company it was just an starting of my career..I work there just a part time ...but I came to know about a lots of sales knowledge ....
Pros
Nothinv
Cons
Short break
Financial Product
Asst Financial Planner (Former Employee) –  Dwarka, Delhi, DelhiSeptember 25, 2017
Daily Client Interaction
New Client engagement
Client feedback on service, if any help required.
Suggestion for new Investment
Monthly review of investment.
Realationsip
Submit need based data to Manager (Former Employee) –  Faridabad, HaryanaSeptember 23, 2017
I like your company.it motivates me.and i am impressed.amazing website designs.Great work environment.good management.Its been wonderful to be a part of the company
Pros
No Lunch
Cons
Normal Hours
nice company
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  nehru place, new DelhiAugust 6, 2017
Company was good. People were co operative & Supportive. Departmental queries were solved in minutes. Working experience & Environment was excellent. I like it.
Good one
executive (Former Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 3, 2017
i was working in 2011 its a very good investment company i improved my self a lot its a typical but i gained lot.

I was doing client service also
be a part of my life in that company
Work Pressure
Financial Planning Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 21, 2017
The Job was based on target based. If employee not able to complete his/her target then it may be insecure related to salary or replacement. The job is insecure
Pros
Fun
Cons
Complete the target
Very Good to Work for Starters
Jr. System Administrator (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 6, 2017
I worked in Bajaj for 2 years, It was a pleasure to work here. Very good working culture.

8 hours a day need to work in a single shift, which is a good part.

No Saturday off is the only problem which I faced in this company.
Pros
less pressure as compared to its peers also good knowledge gathering
Cons
less salary and reimbursements. lack of innovation and technology
Intresting
financial planner (Former Employee) –  UTTARPARAJune 3, 2017
I get a new culture in my life and a totally different environment which teach me personally and professionally experience and also I get a goof experience in my life
Productive and fun work place
Sr. Executive LA-Premier (Current Employee) –  KolkataMay 26, 2017
*We at Bajaj Capital starts our day with morning meeting. Review our work and formulate strategies for the achievement of target.

*I have learnt how to acquire institutional clients as well as corporate HNI clients. I have learned how to build relationship with the clients and how to retain them by offering various services. Working at Bajaj Capital Limited has taught me to learn how to achieve success from failures.

* The work culture out here is very good. Its just like a family.Seniors are always there for help.

*The management out here is very strong. They look out for their employees problems and provide instant help support.

*The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with the clients and solving their queries.
Pros
Birthday celebration, Employee morale boost
learned new things
client relationship officer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMay 22, 2017
learned about sales how to handle customers had fun to work there the enjoyable part of the job was to work less and management was supportive helped me to nurture my talent
Company is good
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Karnal, HaryanaMay 16, 2017
Company is very good.Good offices and they give chance to prove yourself. I work at it since 3 years. Team work and better management but the drawback is that less salary and reimbursement.
Pros
Good knowledge gathering
Cons
Less salary and reimbursement
head
Product Area sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 24, 2017
very good in team motivation for sales every mponday we intract with company chaiman we learn new things for improving business
rich in customer base and except in financial [laning
Pros
noting
Cons
8 hours
It was good.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dhanbad, JharkhandMarch 7, 2017
Bajaj capital is a good company . I learned there how to meet the peoples well. And also to gain the confidence and convincing strength. Overall it was a good experience