Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Employee Reviews

India822 reviews
1Handling Team of More Than 7 Advisor.
Also Making ADP ( Off Role Sales Manager.)

2 how to give the presentation of the customer

3 working culture is good but i don't like because there is no punctuality its very dangerous for me because i like become a punctual in my duties in my life.

In my carrier working with Bajaj Allianz, life insurance was a good background. Higher management is supportive. One of those places where you will be motivated very satisfying job I had been given tasks with deadlines and the freedom to decide my workflow to meet those deadlines. I enjoyed working here.
Working in the insurance industry is a challenging part, getting to know new things Good place for knowledge building You will enjoy your time working there and they will also allow you to improve your skill. I am honored to have an opportunity to work here.
Top management does not help or give proper solution... Other departments esp operation in Guwahati are very rude, and there's no Customer service nor employees gets appreciate for their contribution
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No team work 👎
This company gives real feeling of corporate life,how to compete and acheive success, how to handle team. If you perform well you get many things like incentive, appreciation, opportunity to go foreign trip and many more.
it was fun to work with them. They treat employee like there friend and specially my team leader was so much humble man, he guides me at each and every situations.
This Company is the Better to All Other Insurance Companies. There Environment is so piece full. There is not to much Pressure in business Policies...
The company should provide good salary to its workers
Pension facilities are not there. It should be there .

TA DA should be given to the employee.

Medical facilities and job security should be there.
I am happy to work with bajaj allianze life isurance , culture is very good, i will learn how to recruit quality agents, and learn connect with agent and costomers
bad, not worth it, no lunchbreak, excessive work load, no work ethics, partiality, dont waste your time, jnkdfjnvkdjfvfkdbjvdfbvdkvbhdbvfjbvjdhbdfhbvdkjfbvdjfhbvdljvljdfhbvdjfhvdfjhbvdfh
It's good place for work , I have a beautiful experience in the organisation and it's helpful for me in the future. And also the working culture is also very helpfully in the organisation..
High level of earning opportunity.
Helping and focused team members.

Enjoyable environment.

Legacy of Bajaj group with International support of Allianz.
Still joining i enjoyed my work and my duties.It is a best platform to develop yourself with growth in life.So honestly and dedication towards my work is a way to success in life.
Excellent place to work. I joined as a fresher and lots of learning here. I got all the knowledge of the insurance industry here as there were extremely efficient and experience superiors. Salary, other benefits, incentives and work timings all are good.
• Trained and managed new sales representatives to help meet daily sales goals.
• Managed sales representatives responsible for generating new customers and overseeing the timely and accurate completion of all incoming projects.

• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
Doesn't have an IT culture even if you work in IT department also the management is not as good as you expect to be.
Hike and salary is a big thing to worry.
Bajaj Allianz Life insurance is such a wonderful company and a great team to work with, I had a great learning experience and one could have good financial growth if performed well.
Pros
Good Learning curve and supportive management
Cons
Nice culture , Good company, good perks job security and work life smooth . This company has good products to suited for customer needs also customer friendly.
in my term with BALIC, i have experienced the work life balance in the company to be below standards.
Growth, support and recognition are taken good care of, by the company and the management.

the deadlines are short and more than often require working late daily along with dedicated weekends.
Good company to work in all the terms like work-life balance, salary, benefits. You get support from the management for all the good things. Value addition is one of the key aspects of the Bajaj Allianz Life work culture. I had a very good time working here.
good place to work and branding wise excellent and manager are supportive and hr also supportive and digital technology nicely applied thanks for the oppt.