Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Management reviews

Na
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 17, 2019
Doesn't have an IT culture even if you work in IT department also the management is not as good as you expect to be.
Hike and salary is a big thing to worry.
Oppurtunity to Grow
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 16, 2019
Bajaj Allianz Life insurance is such a wonderful company and a great team to work with, I had a great learning experience and one could have good financial growth if performed well.
Pros
Good Learning curve and supportive management
Cons
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2019
Good company to work in all the terms like work-life balance, salary, benefits. You get support from the management for all the good things. Value addition is one of the key aspects of the Bajaj Allianz Life work culture. I had a very good time working here.
good very nice work place
Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 10, 2019
bajaj very good company friendly environment and management also very good but salary very less giving and increment also very very less. apart this everything is good excellent there.
Job Security
Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Mainpuri, Uttar PradeshDecember 1, 2019
BALIC is very good company for their employee.
Job security is high.
Standard job profile.
Management is good.
working experience is very good
handsome incentives
Decent Company to work for
Sr. Divisional Training Manager at (Saurashtra, Kutch and Goa) (Former Employee) –  RajkotDecember 1, 2019
The company frequently changes its upper management and it's driving strategies making it difficult for front liners and management to adjust. Gives decent space to grow within the organization however they are not a good payer as compared to industrial standards
Good management
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra PradeshNovember 30, 2019
I have good experience in that company good management and we'll support to employees.Good salary package and weekend holidays is good.Finally I miss my managers and employees.
sales agent (Former Employee) –  KolkataNovember 19, 2019
Fun place but stressful environment due to tough competition with companies offering the same services. Rest management is corporative and fun place to work.
A good place to start a career
Head Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2019
A good place to start a career. Would recommend to people having expertise or passion in this industry Very much efficient and effective management with world-class infrastructure !! lovely work exp
productive
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  goa indiaNovember 18, 2019
nice work place, working environment is good and friendly with high tech technology and office atmosphere, well managed management and people around the office.
Not Advice to work Here
Business Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Moti Nagar, DelhiNovember 17, 2019
There is no career growth here2, manager's are pathetic, unprofessional. Worst Managment system, HR department is pathetic. I have to sit in my office even after completing my daily work, even after working hours
Company is good, but targets are very high as compare to salary. Stressfully job culture.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saharanpur, Uttar PradeshNovember 11, 2019
As I say company is good. Management is good. Employee Friendly company. Compensation is good. Job secure for long time. I recommend to work in this company.
Work life
Associated Finacial Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanNovember 11, 2019
Incentives are really great and worth to work for the same. I really enjoyed working with the company and senior management is also really helful and guide properly.
Work Experience
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 5, 2019
Bajaj Allianz is a life insurance company. i worked there as a sales executive and learn many more sales techniques. Our manager was very supportive and helpful nature.
amazing journey till now
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 28, 2019
At Bajaj Allianz life insurance, it's my 3rd year. It ha been an amazing journey till now. I had a super learning curve. My superiors were always helpful and appreciated all the efforts put in. Kudos to the management for this excellently maintained organization
Got the knowledge about the insurance sector in India
Senior Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 11, 2019
It was a great opportunity to work with the company here in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Management and other people were good with nice working culture in the company.
Good place to work.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 26, 2019
Bajaj Allianz is one the best company to work. It is a nice place to work with. All the management is very helpful. Work balance and life balance boath are good.
one of the reputed organization
Operation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2019
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is was one of the reputed organization and I was lucky enough to be part of this organization. I had a very good time over here, it was a great learning cureve which put a soild foundation for my career. Everyone right from Management to Colleagues were supporticve. Thumbs up to each one you!!!
Bajaj allianz is a big brand
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 31, 2019
Bajaj allianz is a big brand.people trusts easily on this company. Management of this company of this company is very good.good salary and incentives.
Very bad experience
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 31, 2019
Atmosphere is very bad, hr noms very very very bad, employee, manager all thous person very bad behaviour, i Feel very uncomfortable of this organizations
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.