Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Employee Reviews

i have never felt like resigning
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 26, 2020
I am working since 7 months in this company and i have never felt like resigning. Although little stress is there but i will say this is the best company among all insurance sector. I get relaxed when my work is done. Work culture is good. Overall i would love to say that this is really a good company Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance will always teach u to work in smart way.
HR is so supportive
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 26, 2020
HR is so supportive , your performance will be based on team work and how you maintain relationships with the department heads and executives. Salary will be good and they will be incentives and friendly environment to work. Baja Allianz Life Insure is the best company
Very bad
Executive Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Parbhani, MaharashtraFebruary 23, 2020
One and half year i lost my progress and bad clture.mangment is very bad in orgnaistaion, i never recommended to work in organization, so dont work company.
Great work experience
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Kangra H O, Himachal PradeshFebruary 20, 2020
I would love to be a part of this growing organization.... Great work experience.... Higher management staff is very helpful... To understand the employees difficulties and to support and sort out the things in a better way....
I am happy working with bajaj
Executive sales manager (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshFebruary 18, 2020
I am person who work according to the company if u sale concept than u can sale anything experience count great experience in vajah I have to recruit advisor and motivate them to generate life insurance business my CTC is 3,37 lacs
it was a graet Experiance in bajaj allianz
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  raipurFebruary 6, 2020
overall it was good company. they provides like meal and tea, the Hr service is good. you can direct see everything like salary related your perfomance in the HRMS portal.
Satisfactory
Senior Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Srinagar Garhwal, UttarakhandFebruary 4, 2020
Bajaj Allianz life insurance company ia one of the reputed insurance company and believes in customer Servicing and had clear policies for employees
Provides best solutions to customers regarding their expectations
Good company
Senior Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  DasuyaFebruary 3, 2020
Recommended to all enthusiastic employees . professional environment to do work.good salary structure.flexible working hours.very supportive management
I have learned a lot
Assistant Accountant (Former Employee) –  PuneJanuary 28, 2020
My co-workers are kind and fun-filled people I have learned a lot The hardest part of the job was during the initial process where I was very much new to everyone and felt a bit awkward to discuss my discrepancies related to work but when they realized i was out of the box some people volunteered themself to make me focus on the work and helping me and getting trained in and out of the process great people. A very enjoyable experience. A perfect professional place to work with.
everything was good.
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 28, 2020
Management, Workplace culture, and my colleagues everything was good. Overall in my experience in all the organizations, I worked Bajaj Allianz is amazing. I got to learn a lot from all of my previous company. No pressure to work. Great Culture and management. Fun at the workplace and good environment to work
stressful
Manager - Investigation & Loss Mitigation (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 23, 2020
no work life balance
no regard for time
abusive and unprofesstional language is used all the time . i did not find people cooperattive and so desided to move
No salary
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Chandmari, Guwahati, AssamJanuary 23, 2020
Guwahati, Chandmari branch do not pay even 5000 rupees to their employees, beside employees they have few personally known people they only pay them and mislead other employees. They deceitfully take interview and mould a person to have job over there. Very cunningly they are doing business and they don't response to their employees while its the time to pay and put lots of burden.
CIRCLE HEAD (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 23, 2020
Have healthy competition during work at bajaj allainz learning with fun .Good environment management are aggressive on target retention of customer is the hardest part of my job
motivated very satisfying job
Executive (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 22, 2020
In my carrier working with Bajaj Allianz, life insurance was a good background. Higher management is supportive. One of those places where you will be motivated very satisfying job I had been given tasks with deadlines and the freedom to decide my workflow to meet those deadlines. I enjoyed working here.
Good place for knowledge
Admin Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 22, 2020
Working in the insurance industry is a challenging part, getting to know new things Good place for knowledge building You will enjoy your time working there and they will also allow you to improve your skill. I am honored to have an opportunity to work here.
Not systematic at all
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Shillong, MeghalayaJanuary 21, 2020
Top management does not help or give proper solution... Other departments esp operation in Guwahati are very rude, and there's no Customer service nor employees gets appreciate for their contribution
Pros
Flexible
Cons
No team work 👎
Nice to work
Business Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2020
This company gives real feeling of corporate life,how to compete and acheive success, how to handle team. If you perform well you get many things like incentive, appreciation, opportunity to go foreign trip and many more.
productive and fun
Insurance consultant (Current Employee) –  Roorkee, UttarakhandJanuary 10, 2020
it was fun to work with them. They treat employee like there friend and specially my team leader was so much humble man, he guides me at each and every situations.
This Company is the Better to All Other Insurance Companies.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshJanuary 8, 2020
This Company is the Better to All Other Insurance Companies. There Environment is so piece full. There is not to much Pressure in business Policies...
Excellent job
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Shimla, Himachal PradeshJanuary 6, 2020
The company should provide good salary to its workers
Pension facilities are not there. It should be there .
TA DA should be given to the employee.
Medical facilities and job security should be there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.