Azim Premji Foundation Employee Reviews

Exciting place to contribute to social good.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 18, 2019
An NGO which is focused on education teacher-educators. People are highly motivated and encourage others to contribute. Easy going environment, no to very little stress. Overall a great place to work.
Good company to work
Admin and facility manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 12, 2019
Good organisation to work and lots of things to explore ... Mainly working towards quality education in the backward areas in India by teacher trainings...
Boring workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Electronic City, Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2019
Very boring workplace. Technologically not advanced.

Recruitment process is good however. Nevertheless, growth opportunities are very less. Not at all a motivating environment.
Good Organisation to Work
Facility/Admin Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 10, 2019
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization, operational since 2001, with a vision to – “Significantly contribute to achieve quality universal education that facilitates a just, equitable and humane society”.
Secure Place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2018
A place filled with Phd holders who bring out different opinions everyday. If you need to grow you have to work on it yourself. Your everyday life is slow and steady
Pros
Very good Job Security
Cons
Salary Range and Learning and Development
It was a good learning experience for me.
Internship as a non-participant observer (Former Employee) –  Sirohi, RajasthanJune 15, 2018
Unexpected things, generally happened at unexpected time. Some of the things I had never expected to happen in this working program that happened.
Mathematics, all though starts from numbers but "mathematical equation starts from equality". Equality is a very big concept so big as some 25 hundreds years’ back great mathematician and philosopher "EUCLID" was on the concept of equality.
Baba ambedkar says that equality, however imaginary the concept may be, but we must humanity as a race, must always strive to achieve it.
Pros
management is good
Cons
lack of salary
Productive and fun work place
RESOURCE PERSON (Current Employee) –  Dhamtari, ChhattisgarhApril 24, 2018
An excellent organization to work with if you are a fresher. A space to showcase your talent and work freely. Being reflective and being critical is what this organization develops on self to.
Excellent place to work
Specialist Academics and Pedagogy (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2018
World class environment with 100% autonomy and professional development. You get freedom to explore new avenues, ventures not only in India but also in abroad. Exposure to different people, communities and places.
Very good job
Remedial teacher (Former Employee) –  Hps Kasarbosga dst KalaburagiOctober 31, 2017
teaching for slow learnig students with activities is very usefull,and home environment,teachers love is like mothers lovely and teaching in environmental creating
Dynamic leadership
Fellow/Research/Resource person/Leadership (Current Employee) –  Rudrapur, IndiaAugust 18, 2017
I am flexible to opinions and fresh thoughts which will be productive and could enhance the organisation growth. Understanding people and their skill is the key skill of my professional character. I am a team player and having the entrepreneurial attitude.
Pros
Strategist
Cons
impatient
Good at elementary education
Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 12, 2017
Good company to learn basic things
Helps the children to educate better
stop school dropout & reenter them to education
improve the education level at remoted areas
School visits, capacity building of government teachers, liasoning with government educational officers
FELLOWSHIP (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJuly 4, 2017
Usually day started with school visit(government only) having academic interaction with students and teachers. At the end of the day, general meeting was organised in the campus where fellows share their experiences and learning from school visit. This boost up our teaching skills.

We also regularly engaged in workshop ( particularly of Mathematics and perspective) from where I learned various things such as Nature, objectives and theme of a subject.

I also learned about the child psychology, time management, leadership qualities and task prioritisation skills.

Learn and then relearn via academic discussion, social interaction with deprived children and workshop is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Scope to learn more
PeopleSoft Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 1, 2017
I had good exposure while providing production support.The users were cooperative.More technical issues and I had to count on the technical team.But it was a good experience
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
commuting
Excellent work enviorment with an amazing attitude towards work
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 25, 2017
Excellent work environment with an amazing attitude towards work and empowerment through education. It has a mix of an NGO atmosphere, with corporate culture and educational institute environment and all three blend seamlessly.
Pros
Work culture; Management is sensitive to your needs; perfect fit for opportunities and projects
Cons
Dont have a campus of their own yet..
Work life in APU
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
Good place to work. Not a corporate culture hence friendly & cooperative environment. Hike based on performance & gauged accurately. A typical day goes very smooth - work life & personal life balanced properly.
Good Experiance
Fellow (Former Employee) –  Dhamtari, ChhattisgarhFebruary 20, 2017
Very good experience, nice work culture , reading field visit, school visit, community visit, workshops , most enjoyable part of the job interaction with children
Pros
Learning Environment
Cons
Job Security
Productive and enriching Workplace
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarjapur, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2017
One of the best workplaces I ever worked with. Lots of opportunities for growth. If not for the matter for relocation to another state I wouldn't have thought of leaving such a wonderful organization.
IT team Lead
Network System Administrator Team leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 1, 2017
Seeking a suitable and rewarding career, with an esteemed Organization, this would offer good advancement potential, challenges and opportunities to zoom my carrier growth, contributing to the success of the Organization.
Quality work
Resource Person (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2016
It is a collective that I am enjoyed with my colleagues. Quality education is our main motto to achieve. It is good team work that leads us to a quality work
Pros
Good facility
Cons
Need more leisure time
Perfect workplace for freshers
Asaociate (Current Employee) –  Rajsamand, RajasthanJuly 24, 2016
A best place to start off with our working life. Awesome colleagues. Learned how to work with a team bases on hard work and trust among members
Pros
flexbility of work time