Azim Premji Foundation Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
RESOURCE PERSON (Current Employee) –  Dhamtari, ChhattisgarhApril 24, 2018
An excellent organization to work with if you are a fresher. A space to showcase your talent and work freely. Being reflective and being critical is what this organization develops on self to.
Excellent place to work
Specialist Academics and Pedagogy (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2018
World class environment with 100% autonomy and professional development. You get freedom to explore new avenues, ventures not only in India but also in abroad. Exposure to different people, communities and places.
Very good job
Remedial teacher (Former Employee) –  Hps Kasarbosga dst KalaburagiOctober 31, 2017
teaching for slow learnig students with activities is very usefull,and home environment,teachers love is like mothers lovely and teaching in environmental creating
Good at elementary education
Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 12, 2017
Good company to learn basic things
Helps the children to educate better
stop school dropout & reenter them to education
improve the education level at remoted areas
School visits, capacity building of government teachers, liasoning with government educational officers
FELLOWSHIP (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJuly 4, 2017
Usually day started with school visit(government only) having academic interaction with students and teachers. At the end of the day, general meeting was organised in the campus where fellows share their experiences and learning from school visit. This boost up our teaching skills.

We also regularly engaged in workshop ( particularly of Mathematics and perspective) from where I learned various things such as Nature, objectives and theme of a subject.

I also learned about the child psychology, time management, leadership qualities and task prioritisation skills.

Learn and then relearn via academic discussion, social interaction with deprived children and workshop is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Scope to learn more
PeopleSoft Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 1, 2017
I had good exposure while providing production support.The users were cooperative.More technical issues and I had to count on the technical team.But it was a good experience
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
commuting
Excellent work enviorment with an amazing attitude towards work
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 25, 2017
Excellent work environment with an amazing attitude towards work and empowerment through education. It has a mix of an NGO atmosphere, with corporate culture and educational institute environment and all three blend seamlessly.
Pros
Work culture; Management is sensitive to your needs; perfect fit for opportunities and projects
Cons
Dont have a campus of their own yet..
Work life in APU
Associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 9, 2017
Good place to work. Not a corporate culture hence friendly & cooperative environment. Hike based on performance & gauged accurately. A typical day goes very smooth - work life & personal life balanced properly.
Good Experiance
Fellow (Former Employee) –  Dhamtari, ChhattisgarhFebruary 20, 2017
Very good experience, nice work culture , reading field visit, school visit, community visit, workshops , most enjoyable part of the job interaction with children
Pros
Learning Environment
Cons
Job Security
Productive and enriching Workplace
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sarjapur, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2017
One of the best workplaces I ever worked with. Lots of opportunities for growth. If not for the matter for relocation to another state I wouldn't have thought of leaving such a wonderful organization.
IT team Lead
Network System Administrator Team leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 1, 2017
Seeking a suitable and rewarding career, with an esteemed Organization, this would offer good advancement potential, challenges and opportunities to zoom my carrier growth, contributing to the success of the Organization.
Quality work
Resource Person (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2016
It is a collective that I am enjoyed with my colleagues. Quality education is our main motto to achieve. It is good team work that leads us to a quality work
Pros
Good facility
Cons
Need more leisure time
Perfect workplace for freshers
Asaociate (Current Employee) –  Rajsamand, RajasthanJuly 24, 2016
A best place to start off with our working life. Awesome colleagues. Learned how to work with a team bases on hard work and trust among members
Pros
flexbility of work time
this is a good place to start your career with. people are very much supportive and helpful. you get a space of your own and no much work pressure.
company associate (Current Employee) –  Rajsamand, RJJanuary 14, 2016
the most enjoyable part of this job according to me is that we get to do what is comfortable for us. also there is equal respect for everyone- right from the office boy to the CEO.
Simple and Updated Job for Tech geek
ICT-System Admin (Current Employee) –  Bhuj, GJAugust 18, 2015
The company is working in whole India level.
Travlling will be the best part who loves to explore the new cities.
Ground level work
Pros
Good Work Culture
Cons
No Increment
Fully Productive
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 6, 2015
It was a very pleasant experience to work with teachers mainly when we help teachers to make learning enjoyable for children. I learned a lot about the teaching learning environment and i came in contact with highly qualified and experts in this Organization.
creativity and work in grassroot level
campus associate (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RJMarch 21, 2015
good experience
creativity
learning in education
good staff members
job culture is good
managment is good
time taken job
Pros
good managment
Cons
few months
Full space for sharing and reflection
Resource Person (Current Employee) –  Raigarh, CTJune 19, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy my work at Foundation as it give me space and freedom to think out of box. I love no-hierarchy work culture here. Abundant space for self-development.
Pros
Space for learning and self-capacity building.
Cons
No working hours
Ngo
Resource Person Talent support (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMay 7, 2014
Addressing the issues of Employees, gives more satisfaction.
Hard part is travelling from Kanakpura to Sarjapur,.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Productive, responsible and friendly environment
Campus Associate (Former Employee) –  MandyaApril 23, 2014
Working at Azim Premji Foundation was enjoyable and satisfying. the work environment was excellent. Opinions were heard and opportunities were given. The hardest part of the job was that the progress was in line with government system which is slow. We enjoyed working there because we would go to government schools, meet people involved in all levels of school system. From parents till DIET Principal. Overall, I had an awesome experience.