Axis Bank

Axis Bank Employee Reviews

India2,994 reviews
Found 2,994 reviews matching the search
Best workculture and and employee friendly. Staff is like family and job security id good. Hr issupportive and thinks about the employee always. Overall good to work
Pros
Weekoffs
Good work place

Opportunity

Innovative

Innovation & motivation
Cons
It full of stress ful job no humanity. So quit the job. Without completing the target couldn't leave for the day. Spending time with family is less. Even in holidays we need to work
Overall good bank to work
Having good working culture in branches and loan centers for all employees

Need to be improve for some areas but overall all its good
the most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers where the hardest part was commuting. I learned many things related to banking, work environment.
Pros
bonuses, job trainings
Cons
long working hours, sales pressure
It was my pleasure to work in Axis bank, one of the top leading organisation. Branch manager and Team leader supported and guided me in my work. They gave me time to understand to banking terms, rules and regulations.
The overall working culture branch salary benefit job securitu management everything is good banl is good to work here feel good customer and branches atmosphere is good
Working culture is smooth. Very cooperative. People are good there. Managers are supportive. Give your best and you will receive the best. Rest will follow.
Pros
Best team leads and managers
Cons
Nothing as such
I enjoyed my tenure with Axis Bank (India). I would love to join them back in India or UAE (Dubai). Great Work culture, Great work life balance. Good Management . I can just keep going on about them cause it is one of the best organizations I have worked with
Only sales, irrespective of vertical you are working.

No customer centric approach.

No employee friendly policy, as I am from Delhi got posted in Bangalore.

No HR policies for employee benefits.
This is not good Experience in my life. This is many Salary Issue in this Company. This is not Security in this job

This job is Not Secure.

I am Not Satisfy this Work.
Hello,
Here I'm working as a operation executive, and always get a support from my seniors.axis bank have a great cleature and environment.hera i learn more things like how communate with clients and how to maintain a good relationship with others and organized the data of the customers.how to check risk of the customer many more things i learnt here . I am very thankful for to be part axis Bank.
Mid level management is worst.
every one have their own agenda rather than the assigned targets.

people are selfish and ruthless even you will be asked to come office on sundays and holidays.

no personal life balance will have
After Internal Shifting from Axis Securities , In Axis Bank I learnt so many things about the bank working culture , so many things was new for me but the branch staff supported every time , good culture for working .
It's helping me to more harder and build up for my career growth.too much gain knowledge about banking and financial documents.Customer's bonding and doing business with customer it's for sales., ofcourse it's hardworking bt all about Positive and passionble work for me.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Axis Bank is a platform where you can learn quickly but didn't give any credit of doing more extra work, salary is very low after working for 12 hour a day.
I have 2 year experience as customer service officer. I can learned banking operations as well as how can maintain good customer relationship.Also I developed problem solving skill and communication skills.
Lot to learn,Transparency,equal opportunity for very one and most importantly a vision to grow form the junior most level to the top maanagement.I highly recommend Axis Bank as it's a great place to work.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Nothing Exactly
Working with this institution is kind of mixed culture as it doesn't allow to balance the personal and work life. A stressful work culture having long seatings on daily basis.
Axis Bank is a nice place to work. You get to learn, unlearn and relearn quite a few things in your professional career which positively helps you scale higher in your career graph. There are quite a lot learning, motivational, functional training given to the employees to upskill their knowledge of banking.
Best workculture and and employee friendly. Staff is like family and job security id good. Hr issupportive and thinks about the employee always. Overall too good to work
Pros
Weekoffs
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Axis Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
1,028