Axis Bank Employee Reviews

Found 2,531 reviews matching the search See all 2,601 reviews
purchase a set of blankets for late nights work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Hubli, KarnatakaSeptember 18, 2019
Wishes to work 12-13 hours ?? Then go for axis. Huge pressure unrealistic target. Bad work culture with seniors. Short term transfers and many more. Not recommended
Unsatisfied experience
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhSeptember 18, 2019
It was my first job in axis bank as a customer service officer in raipur main branch. It was not a good experience with this company.. I worked in this company almost 2 yrs in 2 branches but there is no where any single helpful person.. Supervisors are also not supportive, not understanding. I was unable to see any growth to be a part of this company.
Good company
Assistant Manager OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Patiala, PunjabSeptember 17, 2019
My Amazing working life in axis bank and I learned so many knowledge related my work and grab so many opportunities as well as take promotion in this and family environment and enjoy my work.
Good bank to work with
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraSeptember 17, 2019
Management is supportive, good learning experience. It was a good experience to work with this bank.
Managers are supportive
Only concern is long working hours.
A good environment with friendly colleagues around you.
INTERNSHIP/ PROJECT DETAILS (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaSeptember 16, 2019
I started my internship with Axis bank on 1st April 2019 to 24th May 2019 at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. I worked under the SME sector of that branch and my job was to contacted different SME customers and convince them to buy our loans with the help of the different portals. Also i handled the KYC process of the bank and collected the documents from them. Everyday the branch was full of customers so it was a good experience for me to interact with different customers and learned to handle different customers. Also learned various methods involved in the sanctioning process in the SME segments. The management is very vast to discuss and the culture is very friendly and everyone is ready to help you anytime if you have any problem with your work. The hardest part of the job for me was to go to customers place and convinced them to buy the loans and the most enjoyable part for me was dealing with different types of customers and know about their mind.
Good team
Officer (Current Employee) –  Airoli, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2019
Good and helpful team it is good company to work with in bank. It is very helpful company to work in Axis bank my overall experience is very good with axis.
Great place to learn with bad work life balance.
Assistant manager (OPS) (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaSeptember 15, 2019
You get to learn a lot . The initiation training of 15 days is very fruitful and knowledge filled.but the work life balance was horrible. almost every day it was post 8.30 to 9 pm when coming home. but the knowledge learned was excellent
Good
CREDIT MONITORING OFFICIAL (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 14, 2019
I have good working experience at axis bank, work ethics of the bank is really good and also working pattern and automation of the system at the bank is best.
My previous job
Branch Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Karwi, Uttar PradeshSeptember 14, 2019
Axis bank was a good bank for making the career and grothing. But here big problem is salary problem if any emploee is working last three or more year then what is problem to hike the salary. Any way that was my first bank who give me chance for make the career.
Thanks Axis Bank.
Management was really good
Front Desk Officer (Former Employee) –  Banashankari, Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2019
It's was superb experience with axis bank. Lovely environment people are very vivacious in nature n very friendly. Managers are very supportive and helpful.
Good work culture.Good work culture to work. Saturday we can wear casual paint n shirt. From brand value you will get support.you will learn many mor
Asset Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 13, 2019
Good work culture to work. Saturday we can wear casual paint n shirt.
From brand value you will get support.
You will learn many more thing while working.
It's brand in banking sector so eassyly you can achive your targets.only you have to focous on your work in which vertical you are placed.
Life long Partnership
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT- Risk Management (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 12, 2019
Longest Association, great workplace and good ambience. HR policies are good and has lot of benefits for the employees including bonus and other incentives.
It was very stressful and not enough salary
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2019
The sales pressure was very high. No worklife balance. No overtime paid. Not enough salary. The job was very stressful and hectic. Collegues used to help and co-operate but upper management pressure was on everyone.
Pros
Na
Cons
Short breaks, No grouping allowed, No facilities
Technically weak as comparison to other banks
CSO (Current Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaSeptember 11, 2019
CASA acquisition, Deepening the accounts, Cross selling LI GI Loans Mutual funds and customer dealing etc Axis bank is very fast growing bank in India but technically weak as comparison to other upcoming Private sector banks .
Average place to work but job security is must if you perform well.
Sales officer (Current Employee) –  Khordha, OrissaSeptember 8, 2019
Overall fine who are calculative and career minded people we grow here rest I think they have to leave the job. No apaclous for good working but calculated work can give you new heights. Salary is big problem which is very low to the work provide.
No work life balance
Assistant Manager - Customer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 8, 2019
1. There is No work life balance in axis bank ltd. No specific work timing.
2. The employees are very supportive.
3. There is sales pressure.
4. Work culture is good.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Low salary package
Nice place for working
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Balasore, OrissaSeptember 7, 2019
Axis bank is a good brand. Nice culture of banking.system is very nice and good management system. Line manager are very nice . so comfortable place for working.
Average
Affluent Relationships Manager (Current Employee) –  SuratSeptember 5, 2019
Company has recently made changes which are not being implemented properly.
Also Operational section and services are lacking behind. There must be time to time product training rather than asking many things at a time.
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  North Lakhimpur, AssamSeptember 5, 2019
Axis bank has a good working enviroment.

Mangament is good.

It feels good working with axis bank.

Overall mangament is very helpful.
I have been working since 2years..i have found a good comfort working
enviorment
Good
Assistant Manager (Sales) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2019
Good place to work and staff are very helpful coming to business and axis bank gave me a foundation where I can work and confidence on my carrier.