Aurobindo Pharma

Aurobindo Pharma Management reviews

work environment and culture is good. management takes decisions according to the market. increments also given well. scope is there for the learners to explore.
good culture and management also good ..Employees benefits.. Job secure Learning and handling The lab ...One of the best company .. Really good Atmosphere
Pros
Assistant
Cons
Aurobindo
No business understanding, support functions like supply chain is pathetic, no transparency. People down the level are very helpful. Most dangerous power centers. Lack of professionalism
Pros
Good Product basket
Cons
Poor support functions
It was a lovely place to work and expose our skills in the work place. Lot of coordination with management & superiors. Even though its less work experience but i am very happy.
Working as senior executive at Aurobindo pharma having USFDA approval.Best pharmaceutical company in South India and working culture is good for all employees..
No job security. Dirty politics. Bad working environment. Working in Aurobindo Overall there is no scope to work for hard working people. There is no life security even for workers because of bad safety and there is no integrity. For employees there is no job security. This is fact.
No comments pls. Job safety is good. Good Management. Good Knowledge will gain. Good increments. Work pressure is more. No personal life. Good practices following.
Aurobindo Pharma Limited Hyderabad is good company with respect to work, Environment and wages. Here company is following Value made by Management for taking care of Employees. Having dress code and healthy environment.
Very good company to work for .Great people and working environment .I enjoyed the work and culture. Management is very good and employee friendly. One can grow with his dedicated work.
Awesome place to work & job security lots of employee engagement initiatives by the management to keep the workplace culture. Great place to work as people are very happy here as the growth opportunities are also at good stake.
Located in Hyderabad, Management with excellent capability in terms of finance and Technology. Latest technology adoption, good facility and good salary structure. Having very high corporate values and huge vision for future prospective.
Learnt team work learn sales techniques customer relation and retention management supportive opportunity to travel brand launching healthy competitive culture
Good company and management was very good totally nice and securely job. I am doing shiftings also my workplace is not bad and I am doing my job sometime hard and sometime enjoyable
Great place to work .provides professional and education employment opportunity. very caring , friendly ,compassionate management and employees.I enjoy my work.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
Nothing to say about it
We cannot balance professional and personal and rate of growth over here doesn't depend on talent it depends on a number of years you worked with but the management is supportive in taking the ideas
Updated my self after coming to this firm, full time engineering guy duties can be done here, free from pollution with a good and ambient atmosphere, fully equipped with a manual observations.
Pros
Salaries, management, system, uniform.
Cons
no specific information
I have worked 7 years in the company and management well supportive to the employees and good place to work .People are very much bound to the organization as they give importance to employees.
Pros
Cons
Long working time
Energetic and competent President to work with. But, co-workers are worse than anyone else i have worked with, till now. The staff is jealous and and L+ level seniors won't allow you to grow/learn and, forward wrong feddbacks.
Pros
Bad work environment created by peers and co-workers
Cons
Energetic and competent President to work with
I learnt lot of production techniques and formulations from aurobindo pharma and management was very good.Job culture was good and good support form higher management.
Good work place for beginners and even a good place too for experienced ones. Best culture and people over there thrive for new outputs. Quality is targeted at every start and end of a thing. Good Senior management to work with gives a lot to learn.
Pros
Discipline, work nature and guidance, HR Policies etc..
Cons
Lagging in modernisation in some areas
Aurobindo is the only company to take Freshers. Good platform for Freshers. With my 2.5 years of experience I learned so many things and gained much knowledge. With regular audits in my unit we are all maintaining good compliance level. Work hours are more but Aurobindo is the only company paying over time also.
Pros
Canteens, neetness, garden, infrastructure, management
Cons
No recognition and appreciation for talented and hard working people.