AU Small Finance Bank

AU Small Finance Bank Employee Reviews

supportive & aggressive working culture.
Financer (Relationship Executive) (Current Employee) –  Balod, ChhattisgarhFebruary 19, 2020
better plateform at present time. working culture is best. focus on problem solving attitude by the superiors. aggressive prospect can help more improving ourself personality.
awesome place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  gurgaonFebruary 10, 2020
One of the best bank in india to work for growth and always give best increment to achieve the target .
bank always give esops to best employees and staff will redeem the a=same time to time
Productive Workplace
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 16, 2020
Good Organization which focuses on Personal Growth and overall Development and enables in Learning of Compliances and related aspects pertaining to my Field.
so so
Gold Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Faridkot, PunjabJanuary 15, 2020
so so feeling bor not working on computer... but pay is vey good.. every day spend in marketing. very hard working.......................................
Organisation are very good And HR also very Helpful
appointment as Branch Sales Manager - Branch Banking (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratJanuary 7, 2020
-I have learned from this organisation that 1st try to Know the need of customer and Make that right product so its will help to Build relationship.
Well Management support
-work Place is very good and easy to understand
-Hardest part of job- Due to New Organisation we are doing mostly Activity of awareness but more advertising need for Branding
-Enjoyable Part- at the time of New Joined and i have done lots of achievement and done R & R with Team.
Ok
Assistant Manager-IS Audit (Current Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 5, 2020
It is a growing company and has a lot to teach. If you are starting your career you can definitely go there to build yourself. Environment is good and people are also helpful.
Overall good learning experience.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Teller) (Current Employee) –  Bhilwara, RajasthanJanuary 4, 2020
My second organization, Overall good learning experience. And fasted growing bank so very working pressure in this organization. And fasted growing in banking industry.
my overall experience in working at au small finance bank was good
Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanJanuary 4, 2020
yes it is good to work since last six months.overall experience was good.it was quite easy to work with experienced colleagues and seniors.
thank you.
Good
Sr collection manager (Former Employee) –  Tonk, RajasthanDecember 31, 2019
Good nice experience with au small finance bank. Nice service. Good customer service. No salary issue. Always on time. With expense & vehicle.
Work is worship here
Regional Credit Manager - Punjab & HP (Current Employee) –  Zirakpur, PunjabDecember 27, 2019
Company has targeted and has achieved which is most important thing to remember. Your Effort/Work is recognised and identified.

.....
Good job
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhuj, GujaratDecember 17, 2019
Au small finance bank I have experience good job and good culture bank staff support and good working experience in this bank I have another1 Chance to work with them I am ready for working with them for operations department
There is very bad culture for work.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Karnal, HaryanaDecember 16, 2019
There is no growth for those who work operational and there is too much politics from upper level to low level. Salary hike for operation executive is only 500 to 800 Rs. in a year that is equal to helper who works in factory so I suggest to everyone please don't waste your time and value for AU SMALL FINANCE BANK , Particular in vehicle finance department and there is no rules and regulations even this organisation is running under guidance of RBI.RBI must stick action for providing low salary and there is only "big name but small vision".
GOOD excellent
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Himatnagar, GujaratDecember 14, 2019
job is good but i need to work with more increment, i want to work in big city like ahmedabad,so in big city there is big opportunity to work and get future better.
Account open, fd,rd,customer meeting....s, cold calling...
banking job (Current Employee) –  Solan, Himachal PradeshDecember 13, 2019
Account opening , fixed deposit, customer service could calling, customer meeting, gold loan ,business lone,customer help, Car lone, life insurance, health insurance
Management is not good and not properly response
Relationship Manager - Sales (Former Employee) –  Pali, RajasthanDecember 11, 2019
Au small finance bank is a present time activity finance only not a proper bank . every employee full day stress and not properly responses senior. Many employee not provide Full and final. This finance very bed
Good bank
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nurmahal Road Nakodar,Punjab India (144041December 10, 2019
This is the Best bank, I improved my business skills as well as confidence. It gave me 2 time promotion . It was my good experience . I was happy to did job overthere
Good organisation
Collection Officer - Commercial (Former Employee) –  Dausa rajasthanDecember 9, 2019
It has been a very good bank and I have gained a lot in it.Here I have done recovery work.The staff here is very good.This is the first job of my life.
Perfect company for making aims and future
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanDecember 8, 2019
Feel proud part of this organisation and all senior so we’ll definitely I will join this one and perfect atmosphere for girls and all activities are very well so good one company for future and present 👍🏻
The best job for me
Sales coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bikaner, RajasthanDecember 6, 2019
This is a good company for anyone..it is trusfully reliable easy to processed your loan.it gave a many benefit to customer and company employee. It is always follow au dharama
Working culture
Technical Officer Mortgage (Current Employee) –  Jalgaon, MaharashtraDecember 1, 2019
Job security is less.managenent is awesome. Workplace culture is free.
Hardest part of the job is month end to much load during month end.most enjoyable part is celebrate every festival together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AU Small Finance Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6