AU Small Finance Bank

AU Small Finance Bank Employee Reviews

India354 reviews
I worked for HDFC Bank for Six years. But when I joined AU small finance bank then I feel relax job.
In somehow bank process is slow.

But overall bank will grow with experienced staff.
Pros
You can do job easily if you have some good reference
Cons
Slow process
Bad experience with Au bank HR team not paid salary in covid 19 situation. Very bad experience with au bank senior management.
I'm not going to suggest my friends to job in au bank in future.
My journey in A U small finance bank is very good and helping but salary is too much low it's not possible for me to manage my expenses in that salary
Attracting new people toward product is difficult but not impossible.
We served the customer efficiently.

Environment was very good.

The Au bank has created market space in a very short period of time.
I m working in this last 4 year and I m learning this company and experience my first job this Bank and timpy paid salary and Incentives Policy best.
All.services are average from my side there is no career growth to catch new position ... Work load salary less no time to go home ...they call employee on holiday for working ... No time for personal and social life... working as a robot... If employee do mistake manager not talk politely even he is senior or junior...
Sometime there is a lot of workload
But its good to gain knowledge & developing skills related to banking streams.

Very friendly working nature & helping staff, my role is also good I have to do current account saving account , fixed deposit , life insurance , health insurance means core product is only casa & another their are several multiple products to source for our customers.
I am learn lot of things related to finance and sharpening the mind related to finance how to provide loans how to check credibility how to visit the customer place how personal discussion going understand business activity credit appraisal credit score and lot of things
Good company and camunication was good . And the lenth ful work and good camunication was good relationship with the customer.regular reltion and product knowledge was very nice.
It is not a company when there is a specific role, for example if u r hired for credit manager role than u have sell casa account, life insurance policy like it, pure business oriented company u have to do whether it is ethical ke unethical. U are responsible what u have not did in organisation. It is pure sales oriented firm, I think they are wasting time to hire another department.
Very Nice & Giving Results there for Reduced in NPA & Delinquency,Handling Commercial Vehicles collection,Consumer Durable Collection.Repossessed the Untraceable & Chronic Vehicles and Liquidate the Stock with Best Quote.Also handle the Project of Young Force Group which was very Critical & Complicated ,which was handled Tactically & Resolved those cases with stipulated time frame with the help of Local Police & my team.Resolved the Chronic cases by Settlement this is very important role in customer & company.Also achieved the Targets which was set by company each & every year .Reduced the NPA by every year as compared to the last year & achieved Abroad Tours Package in the company.
Good experience in au bank. Here salary package is good. Our character is what we do, when we think, Requesting financial support for him and his family.
Au Small Finance Bank is good place for the work far dedicated worker.Every person can grow up if he's capable.Sinior Team members are very sporting and dedicated.
This is an individual choice whether he/she wanted to work or not. No recommendation will give you a proper feedback about the company. It's on the individual how he adapt to the situation
It's a good organization to work for freshers who are actually willing to work dedicatedly.
Management is the worst over there

Rest all is just Ok that I could say
Pros
Get to learn a lot
Cons
No work culture at all
Working environment at AU small Finance Bank is great and building the courier in Banking sector. and working with the great leaders was amazing experience.
The job profile which I was promised by Branch head was not given to me that's the reason I left the organization . Organization is too good for working and for culture also .
The company is cooperative for the employee and pay the salary as required and sufficient for the employee good environment in the bank and employee relations are quite impressive.
It is good for customer to join au bank but for employee is not very good and not very bed .so I need to change the organisation and want to work with other bankintor non banking company
Excellent colleagues and Managers supporting team members . Good work culture . Good support from the legal team to resolve problamatic cases . overall experience of the bank to me is excellent.
Work with this organisation help me build future as well as my hesitation to talk wid customer and it's give immense opportunity to give my best .so overall very very gud bank
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AU Small Finance Bank. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5