Attra Infotech Employee Reviews

productive
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 13, 2018
challenging as i started my actual learners curve , good work culture team building activities and work nature .
team player and learn good technology .
Pros
good food
Abt
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 14, 2017
Great place to work and working environment is so friendly. Work Life Balance is key pulling to work in this organisation and approachable management.
Growing company with average infrastructure and management
Senior Tester (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 23, 2017
It is a growing company with all Pros and cons. Not great infrastructure as it is a small company and average management capabilities and good salary for right skill
Good work environment
SQL Database Administrator Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 24, 2017
First day in my job i was scared because i was entered into one big company my mind thought that what job they give to me,how can i handle that .... my mind is wondering that is my most memorable day in AIT.

i was learnt lot of things like work culture and how to mingle with colleagues.Learnt how to behave at work places like with colleagues and managers etc....
Productive and fun workplace
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 23, 2017
Good Company to work
New technologies
lot of work to be busy with
Good Environment
Friendly people
Good Management
Good Managers
working in banking domain
good company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 21, 2017
good company to work for i enjoyed here to work for.got good management and team mates who all are always ready to help me any time for anything.nice working environment.
Its a good workplace to build our career
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 8, 2016
Its fun to work and learn lots of new things.
Helped me to build my career and improve my technical knowledge.
Management provides you with lots of benefits.
All my Coworkers are friendly and easy going.
During Production Phase it was hard to manage all the work due to not enough resources.
Most enjoyable is during the events that happen in the company
Tough environment to work in
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 5, 2016
I learned a lot in this job & I count any experience as good experience because it always teaches you something. There was always a shortage of resources as well as people so this worked to my advantage initially as kept getting more & more work to do as I was able to handle responsibility well. But having said that, there was no work life balance, remunerations weren't equivalent & nobody to actually provide guidance as the project timelines were unrealistic & we were always behind time & under pressure. Also there were no other interesting projects in the company
Pros
The difficult environment makes you tough
Cons
No proper processes, No work life balance, Nobody willing to take the responsibility, No togetherness among employees
Not much to say.
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 26, 2016
Management is really bad. The people management is really bad. Freshers should not opt for this company. There is a 3 years bond for freshers. Seriously a bad thing.
Cons
3 years bond if joining as a fresher.
Excellent Company
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  BengaluruMay 12, 2016
Good Company with respect to recognition of work and lot of travel oppurtunities.

Excellent oppurtunity to grow in the company. CMMI level 5 company good process adherence
Pros
Good Job Recognition
Cons
Need to have better pre sales team

Want to know more about Attra Infotech?

Ask a question
software test engineer in Attra Infotech
Senior Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreApril 25, 2016
Working with Attra Infotech is a great experience.

I can maintain good work life balance.

Challenging tasks can be accomplished with good cooperation from team members.

Team spirit is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Productive and banking domain
software engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 16, 2015
Attra is basically in banking domain has overall clients like GE ,SYF etc over the globe.................................
had very good years in working with attara infotech
WebSphere Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 1, 2014
i had very good few years with attara infotech and have very good work environment.
Pros
free lunch, snacks, trips every quarter
Cons
healthcare
It has a good working environment to develop and enhance the technical and mangerial skills
Jr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 24, 2014
1. This company provides me a good exposure in enhancing my soft skills.
2. The company has a very good management.
3. The co-workers are very supportive.
I believe i am a Heard worker i can handle all the things Smartly
Application Developer (Current Employee) –  bangalore.karnatakAugust 30, 2013
Since 7 years i have been working in IT industries so far i am getting good opportunity for my better carrier growth.
Pros
hi
Cons
hi
Productive and fun workplace
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2013
It's a very flexible in terms of working hours and also the timing. I.e. as an employee I need to fulfill min 7 hrs and also I can come and leave office at any time in a typical day. I learned a little bit of Vision plus technology working here. Co-workers are friendly as well as supportive. This is true as well for the management. Again this learning of the new technology of Vision plus is the hardest part and at the same time the most enjoyable part of the job.
IT Software Sales, Account relationship management & business development
Assistant Manager Business development (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 29, 2012
Qualified MBA & BE with over 6+ years of IT Software Sales, Account relationship management & business development. Extensive expertise in account management, account mining, Presales, territory coverage/hunting, channel management, channel partners and distributors. Thorough knowledge of software and networking technology working with some of the top notch companies in the industry having handled a variety of markets/verticals. A rock solid understanding of the industry, the market, customer mindsets different technologies and successfully work towards organizational goals.

Key Account Management
 Relationship building with decision makers and key buyers in pre-sales negotiation stages.
 Identify and develop new streams for long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
 Effective Management of Customer Relation Operations and ensuring maximum Customer Satisfaction by providing timely clarification of queries.

Sales and Marketing Management
 Manage the sales and marketing operations and accountable for achieving business goals and increased sales growth.
 Identify/ nurture new market segments for launch of products, thereby enhancing profitability.
 Review & interpret the competition & market information to fine-tune the marketing strategies.

Channel Management
 Identifying new areas for business growth and establishing a cost effective network of dealers/ channel partners resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
 Ensuring cost effective logistic operations & seamless materials movement to ascertain
  more... sufficient inventory levels at each sales outlet.

People Management
 Planning targets, monitoring numbers and achievement of overall targets on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to meet delivery requirements.
 Involved in dissemination of information to Team Members, Team Huddles & drive the mentoring initiatives to increase knowledge and subsequent productivity.