ATOS Employee Reviews

India822 reviews
Good place,good salary weekly off comfortable work.team leaders also friendly.good environment.cab facility and provided food.lots of fun always good .
Pros
Cons
Only 8hours
I could not say some experience with Atos in words. Such a good and excellent company I had worked with. No night shifts for girls. I have worked in Support Project Nokia, i enjoyed my work and the management appreciate and make us work with enthusiasm.
Atos is a good company to work with. Need to sync with Atos culture more to get the things done with ease. The management challenges are routine and adaptable.
Pros

1. Employee Friendly Company Guidelines 2. Growth Opportunities accross the Verticals 3. Global Opportunities.

Cons

A little bit of slow pace in certain areas of decision making. Yearly hikes are very less or limited to a set of Individuals/ groups.
ATOS is not for freshers , I saw and I could see many people wasting their career in ATOS. They are wasting their important phase of first 1-5 years in company where Employees don't have any values . They hired development people and put them in Service area where their skills don't have value. Pay scale is very low. only 1.8 for non metro cities and do not give increment after transferring to Metro city. Worst part ever is Internal resource movements , they move any resource to any position without increment. I will not recommend anyone to go with this company.
Pros
Cons
Low pay scale, No increment, paid transport facility, No team outing, No programs of stress free, No Bonus at all, Worst environment as compared to other IT Companies
Excellent working environment. Salary is on time. 5 days working.Work life balance.Appraisal process is good.Pan India location.Good reporting manager.
I surely refer friend for atos and good working place for everyone enjoying job place I love working culture and life. No job pressure in atos. Everyone have future as career aspect
Good to work. balanced. will recommend to others. Decent work enviornement. Very nice people. Culture is good. Company is enjoyable. Would recommend to others
a decent work place with good managers , great work life balance , very few mechanical engineering opportunities and very little area to expand your horizon at atos for mechanical engineers
good
good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATOS?
Great Experience in working in AtoS, job security is more, flexible timing,
best place to work.

if you are planning for retirement then i guess AtoS is best company to work
Pros
Job Security, flexible timing
Cons
Salary
A typical day at work would be swamped with users asking for help with technicial problems, tickets are used to manage the work, manager is in meetings to address the upper client and company managers with the problems coming up. Workplace is great, people are treated with kindness. The hardest part of the job is addressing some of the issues that come up as major problems and having to tackle them ahead of the firestorm. Addressing the problem before they become widespread as an issue to multiple users with the same problem. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a congratulation from the admin who put out the alert for the problem. Good teamwork is better than going solo to tackle the issue.
Best company to work since work flexibity is there. Management is very good. Environment is very good in terms of work culture, no politics is played at any level & very open culture.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
office location
Nice company to work but not so challenging work.
Salary is not as per expectation and very less hike.

Management is not that good.

Work life balance is good.
I joined Atos as a fresher. They provided trainings and after that I joined project
The complete environment is very friendly and supportive.

Work culture here is also good
Its good place to work . Less annual salary increments.Present work location is Talawade which is far away from city so commuting period going to office and coming back takes along time if you are staying in pune city.Recently Syntel has merged in Atos which is not preferred by employees.
Good managers and client to work.......
Good culture................

flexible time to work..........................

more salary benefit and variable pay as per performance...........
Good Company to work with has great presence in Europe
nothing was in sync . lot of disconnect in Management styles.

From outside it would look fine and internally the teams were all fighting and divided in support functions
Atos is one of the best company in India. I loved working in this company. Atos really look after their employees. Atos have really good employee policies.
good place to work, work/life balance is good, different technologies available, variety of training's are provided, global presence, good reputation in the market
ATOS is great work place for young and enthusiastic people. Helps grow us and the organization along with us our growth.
I'm very much glad to be part of ATOS.