Atlas Copco

Atlas Copco Employee Reviews

India154 reviews
It is a great place for mechanical and electronic engineering graduates for professional growth. Great Sales & Service activities, customer satisfaction.
Its a MNC headquartered at Sweden. You will be charged up to go to work each day with the culture our seniors has built along. You get enough opportunities to showcase the talent for doing productive things.
Sales Process, Relationship Management, Industries Deep Insight, Customer focus approach, Travel & Time management, Customer's visit, Increased NPS score,
Pressure is high but complete freedom in decision making. Target delivery is non-negotiable. Perfect working place for a woman. Zero tolerance policy towards any unethical activity.
Good work culture and you can take your decisions with out any hesitation.
Management people's are very helpful and give space to discuss about new ideas.
I worked here as a management trainee. It was my first job right out of college and I learned so much during the two years I was here. I am thankful for all my mentors and managers for their support.
i would love to continue there itself if my contract was extended...!!
awesome place to work helpful colleagues and management ,

no other company provide employee satisfaction to such an extent.
Good culture of company . management team is good .staff is also good.everyone is so coperative . Your work is appreciated by management .working environment is fun and relaxed.
I feel fortunate to work for a biggest MNC in the world. they have one of the great working environment with flexible working hours for their employees.
Better organisation to work. Feel proud to work with. Family is taken care first. Ethical values are prioritize. Work life balance is there. Company has a process and system for anything.
Got great opportunity to work with this multinational group. It was learning experience by various means, i could say for life time experience. Enjoyed with exposure but faced bit discrimination in terms of my performance assessment and employee benefits are concerned.
Pros
Great exposure and freedom
Cons
Discriminative approach
Atlas Copco is only result driven oraganization in India.Best of is that they take care of onroll employees aswell contractual.
Safety is priority before work.
Pros
Free lunch, salary, Sport activity, social involvement.
Cons
Amazing technology.....I already worked with atlascopco. Very good sector to improve technical knowledge and skills, it's pannel controling system is a different types of technology....
ATLAS copco is the company where we can grow our skills in one way.. product development company is where u can learn lots of new things also face problem but finally with team we can managyand show our best ability...
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch..
Cons
Far from my house so hectic to travel
It is a very good experience to work in atlas copco. Flexible and able to enhance the skills. It has provided the opportunity to work remotely and has tools to interact with customer and other colleagues.

Work culture is very good.
Working at Atlas copco is a learning experience but promotions and increments totally depend on your immediate boss review but not on performance. Brotherhood and relation with boss are very important for increments and promotions.
Pros
Mostly everything is fine here
Cons
Brotherhood
-Good learning
-Strong product range and support

-Higher reach

-Strong hold on dealers and having a large area of dealers

-Technically strong

-Working culture is very good
Atlas copco is good company for manufacturing of compressor like piston screw and Cng compressor. In Atlas copco so many things to learn about compressor.
This was my first ever workplace. Got to see the 'corporate' side of people, which was something out of the ordinary for me. I had a very very horrible boss who didn't know anything and unleashed her wrath stemming from her incapabilities on the new, inexperienced employees of the company. She is still pretty much the same. The rest of my friends were shifted to other departments with better bosses. So they had it better and never had complaints with them, I guess I was the only one upset with the company. Apart from her team, Atlas Copco rocks. (the team is good too, its the boss who makes life miserable and screws your future prospects in the company as well)
Pros
Health benefits, leave policies, employee priority attitude, work-life balance
Cons
Rapid Action Force. Pray you don't go there...
Working at atlas was great experience. You learn technically problem solving attitude. They take care of employees so that employees will deliver them productivity at fullest
Good company to work with. I am working as a designer - No appreciation - No Good Increamemts.
Work is good - Work culture is good but management is lazy and do not want to improve.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work in Shifts for men