Atlas Copco Employee Reviews

Found 144 reviews matching the search See all 1,095 reviews
It is best place to work because of life and work balance.
Assembly Technologist (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2019
Atlas Copco is only result driven oraganization in India.Best of is that they take care of onroll employees aswell contractual.
Safety is priority before work.
Pros
Free lunch, salary, Sport activity, social involvement.
Cons
Amazing technology.....I already worked with atlascopco
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Daman, MumbaiJuly 25, 2019
Amazing technology.....I already worked with atlascopco. Very good sector to improve technical knowledge and skills, it's pannel controling system is a different types of technology....
Buyer intern (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 15, 2019
ATLAS copco is the company where we can grow our skills in one way.. product development company is where u can learn lots of new things also face problem but finally with team we can managyand show our best ability...
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch..
Cons
Far from my house so hectic to travel
productive and fun working in atlascopco. work culture is very good.
Associate system Engineer (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJune 4, 2019
It is a very good experience to work in atlas copco. Flexible and able to enhance the skills. It has provided the opportunity to work remotely and has tools to interact with customer and other colleagues.

Work culture is very good.
Lively environment
Aftermarket Engineer (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhMarch 26, 2019
Working at Atlas copco is a learning experience but promotions and increments totally depend on your immediate boss review but not on performance. Brotherhood and relation with boss are very important for increments and promotions.
Pros
Mostly everything is fine here
Cons
Brotherhood
Good
Indirect Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rudrapur, UttarakhandFebruary 20, 2019
-Good learning
-Strong product range and support
-Higher reach
-Strong hold on dealers and having a large area of dealers
-Technically strong
-Working culture is very good
Good company
Graduate Apprentice Engineer (Quality) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 28, 2019
Atlas copco is good company for manufacturing of compressor like piston screw and Cng compressor. In Atlas copco so many things to learn about compressor.
its a nice place for your first job
DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 24, 2019
This was my first ever workplace. Got to see the 'corporate' side of people, which was something out of the ordinary for me. I had a very very horrible boss who didn't know anything and unleashed her wrath stemming from her incapabilities on the new, inexperienced employees of the company. She is still pretty much the same. The rest of my friends were shifted to other departments with better bosses. So they had it better and never had complaints with them, I guess I was the only one upset with the company. Apart from her team, Atlas Copco rocks. (the team is good too, its the boss who makes life miserable and screws your future prospects in the company as well)
Pros
Health benefits, leave policies, employee priority attitude, work-life balance
Cons
Rapid Action Force. Pray you don't go there...
Professionalism with precision
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2019
Working at atlas was great experience. You learn technically problem solving attitude. They take care of employees so that employees will deliver them productivity at fullest
Good workplace but very less payment
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 13, 2018
Good company to work with. I am working as a designer - No appreciation - No Good Increamemts.
Work is good - Work culture is good but management is lazy and do not want to improve.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work in Shifts for men
Fortune 500 company
Sales / Product Manager / Key account Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 7, 2018
Market leader, one of the strongest brand name globally for its products, quality standards and services.
very professional and performance oriented working culture.
Lots of space to learn
Team Leader - Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 19, 2018
Maximum chances to learn in initial stage and chance to prove.
Working culture is good , lots of seniors to guide you in critical tough situations.
Job security is great.
Great company with Global reach giving employees many opportunities
Team Leader-Customer Contact & Planning (Current Employee) –  IndiaJuly 25, 2018
Atlas Copco is a world wide known name in compressors business.
Its Global presence gives all employees many opportunities to explore Career worldwide. A great company overall.
Good place to start
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  TelanganaJuly 9, 2018
Went for my first internship in my undergrad. The lead engineer helped a lot in understanding the way a production line works in a manufacturing industry and educated us regarding the same.
Good
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  PuneMarch 13, 2018
Its a good company with great work culture. The quality and name of Atlas Copco is the best among all compressor manufacturers. I would recommend the middle management positions here.
Great Operations processes and open culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashik MaharashtraMarch 11, 2018
Life at Atlas Copco is highly exciting with management giving authority and decision making freedom to team. Transparency and openness are one of the biggest assets for employees here
good work culture
CAD Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2018
With unidirectional efforts in single domain product to multi-product domain had achieved economic growth ,as a MNC group now in knowledge based and other diversified process industry ,and as a real technology leader with innovative and quality consistent manufacturing, achieving growth through infrastructure builds
Pros
macro
Cons
micro
Competitive and fun place to work
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 23, 2017
Atlas copco is a very good company to work and the work gives you satisfaction at teh end of the day and its equally rewarding in terms of work life balance
company culture
ZONAL MANAGE3R (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 18, 2017
The week starts under pressure because last week you must have ended on working only.
handling pressure and taking decision without any support from mgmt. is learning point.
Atlas copco world wide is well managed company and operates like an MNC with prober care given to personal life. In India over targets are taken and family life is nothing.
Pros
Brand
Cons
7 Days week
Productive and fun workplace
Apprenticeship (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraOctober 6, 2017
I would love to work at Atlas Copco again because it was a good job and the people there was nice to me. I love the environment. Great place to learn and grow. The workplace culture is very relaxed and they are very family driven. One of the best place to work.
Pros
Career growth opportunities