associated Road Carriers Limited

associated Road Carriers Limited Employee Reviews

India17 reviews
Association road careers Ltd. Increase the relevance of your overall experience, including the level of customer service you received. A good review.
Good atmosphere, good working culture, supportive and securtised company. Great company. Treats us like an family members, timely recognisation, this company respects his employees in a good manner.
Management gives sufficient time to new employees to understand the work culture and assimilate to the system although there is no proper induction system and Hand Holding.
Good experience with company, management is not good, work culture is not good, salary timely deposits in bank, holiday is not timely, overall is okay
According to me associated road carriers limited is good for job line, i can say, we can learned here everything likes marketing, accounting, Official work and we can improve our self. Associated road carriers Limited management is good, and there's every phisalty provide by ARC limited. In arc we can earn a handsome salary. And here is no given any pressurely targe. So i think this is better for learn and earn stape...........
This company is only good for male not females... Because most properly it is field work.,. checking godown daily... Every week need to visit places for checking godown.
Pros
Cons
On time
It was good company bt as I'm a girl I can't recolate visiting places o check godown... If material was in good condition or not and ..v need sit in one place n collect n clear payments.
Pros
Nil
Cons
9 hours
Love to work there There working space quite friendly and people of there are also supportive seniors are also work oriented and boosting all the time and helping the new comer
One of the reasons I am leaving is that I felt I was not challenged enough at the job. As a new employee in the working world, the company offered me a great opportunity for a good entry level position – one that I’ll always be grateful for. However, after being there for so many years, I felt I was not able to reach my full potential because of a real lack of challenge. There really was no room for advancement in the company. While I did enjoy working there and appreciate the skills I developed while with the company, I feel my skill set can be better utilized elsewhere, where my capabilities are more recognized and there is the opportunity for growth.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at associated Road Carriers Limited?
ARC company is good office to work with good environmental area. This is my first platform to success to my carrier. i worked with ARC as an accounting executive. My roles and responsibilities in ARC to maintain the employees salary details.
Pros
Good Timings
Daily routine job Learned multitasking Workplace culture was mixture of all Hardest part of the job was during strike period The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was sent on Official tour
Pros
Nothing special
Cons
Long hours of work
I have learned how can we work in pressure. i was comfortable with my co-workers & they were in helping nature.if we do work by smartly we cannot feel workload. all the colleagues along with manager appreciate the work.At working place some time we make fun with each other to reduce the pressure or workload.
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
08 Hours
High scope of learning. Given high importance to employees. Very stable policies. Highly organised. Very systematic. Professional in approach. All India presence.
Friendly environment at work. Get to learn work. Good management. Great Co- ordination at Handling things. Great support from co-workers.
Working with ARC is like working with well trained and experienced co-workers. Having service of 27 years in this industry ARC has still provided me enough knowledge of present job.
Pros
Cons
not really
Once an irrated customer has visited our office for the delivery of his material which was delayed for 3days from the date of delivery.I have convinced him by explaining the possibilities for delaying the dispatch of his consignment in conventional transport from one location to another.I have learned that we can convince any kind of customer by making him to understand the reason for the occurrence.Management appreciated me for controlling and satisfying that customer.My co-worker helped in contacting the concern branches for knowing the details of the consignment. All are very supportive and encouraging.Coming back on monday.Each and every customer complaint and customer appreciations
Cons
Good Logistic company with great values and strong custiomer feedback
Pros
cool workplace
Cons
long working hrs