Aspect Software
Aspect Software Employee Review

Great technology to be a part of

January 10, 2018
The work that you do really teaches you everything from the technical knowledge to handling clients and stakeholders. You get exposed to the enterprise arena and learn new technology. The most enjoyable part of the work is that the people(peers) are very friendly and helpful and you have a healthy competition which is always a good sign. The hardest part of the work are when things dont go your way and you dont get the right support.
Pros
Great company and great technology
Cons
Management could improve on a couple of things. To start with, you can hire the right people for the role rather than placing people for your convenience
June 5, 2020
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have joined Aspect in 2019 and till now i have not faced any kind of situation that would make me regret on joining this org. Simply perfect for those who want to grow and believe learning is never ending process.
June 3, 2020
Sr. Customer Care Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, India
Super easy job. I just sit there and collect a paycheck. If you are thinking about being a contributing member of society don't look for it here - we do the bare minimum here. I am in customer care and it is a really easy strategy. When tickets come in and when customers complain, I just let them give up on frustration. I respond days later, and then I ask questions like, "can you try to replicate it", "can I get more log files" and then when they send me a response, I simply re-ask. Eventually they close the case.
Pros
Super Easy Role, Easy to get promoted to senior!
February 7, 2020
Cloud Solution Architect (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Good company but less exposure with high quality of work specially in Azure cloud or AWS. Bangalore people gets less exposure in their products, very less onsite