Aspect Software
Aspect Software Employee Review

Great place to work with fun

July 12, 2014
It was a great environment at the workplace with the entire team pitching in solving complex technical problems. The management encouraged and rewarded new ideas in process or product improvements. It was great fun to work and enjoy with the peers and seniors at the pantry or having a blast in the quarterly parties.
Pros
Great environment, team work, employee-centric organization
Cons
Only office in the country was at Bangalore away from my hometown
March 13, 2016
Same roleSame location
Principle test Engineer (Team Lead) (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Excellent Workplace where you get complete support from entire Aspect family. The most important part is we can learn many things from the company.
June 5, 2020
Same location
Financial Reporting Analyst (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have joined Aspect in 2019 and till now i have not faced any kind of situation that would make me regret on joining this org. Simply perfect for those who want to grow and believe learning is never ending process.
June 3, 2020
Same location
Sr. Customer Care Engineer (Current Employee) - Bangalore, India
Super easy job. I just sit there and collect a paycheck. If you are thinking about being a contributing member of society don't look for it here - we do the bare minimum here. I am in customer care and it is a really easy strategy. When tickets come in and when customers complain, I just let them give up on frustration. I respond days later, and then I ask questions like, "can you try to replicate it", "can I get more log files" and then when they send me a response, I simply re-ask. Eventually they close the case.
Pros
Super Easy Role, Easy to get promoted to senior!