Asian Institute of Medical Sciences

Asian Institute of Medical Sciences Employee Reviews

India14 reviews
good job satisfaction job environment good salary employee benefits bonus good appraisals seniors cooperative and understanding leave benefits good place to work
Pros
environment
Cons
nothing
Management is worst, no maintenance without spoke, No time for salary debited. They give too much work load but they are cheapstrake at time of salary giving.
Multispeciality hospital with advanced systems
Good management & communication skills

Assisted in normal deliveries and managing emergencies

High patient ratio

Teamwork
Good and safe environment for working, and helping each other for customer satisfaction ,but forcing the employees to work more harder as compared to salary.
Medical Transcript is good work, learning growth is very high in this field, you can get good medical knowledge of disease and right treatment for that disease.
i want job in medical line bcse this line is my passion of my carrier, this company is safe for any girl. management is so pretty of this hospital so i like this place
Pros
atmosphere for girls
Cons
long time
The best organisation for anyone because you can find a enjoyable and free-minded workplace at here.there is lots of thing which you can learn. The management is awesome at this place.
Pros
always on time
Cons
suitable working hours
i worked in asian hospital and i am managed all things at here like front office ,crm ,hr or finance bt didnt get good salary for that ,i want to do all works but want good package also.
Cons
My first day at job was full of inquisitiveness.
I got to learn about various types of diseases and the diet plans required for it.

The management was very effective and sincere over there.

My co-workers i.e, other interns and the dietitians were showing keen interest over work. This motivated me even more towards doing work.

The hardest part of the job was to make changes in the mastersheet that included the details regarding diseases and diets of the patients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was to make the coupons for the meals that included the names of different diets(which were to be sent alongwith the meals of the patients.
Pros
Free evening snacks
Cons
Long working hours
a great place to work with and management was very supportive.They help u developing your ideas.Good place for individual growth.
It was my first job and i learned so many things there. How to handle public. How to handle cash. Different type of ledgers and files. How to write letters, reports etc. I worked for six years and then i got marry and left the job with heavy heart.
Less staff recruited in the department initially work load is very high. However, we all staff work as a team.
If we want to serve a good facilities to the community, team work is necessary and improvement in quality control.

Overall good management.

I will never forget them in my life and can say love to work with them.

Quality is the never ending process, so every time we have to change according to the situation to provide good services.

Team work, everyday new organism isolated, research in new things and lots of things.
Pros
Good environment to work
Cons
Health insurance not provided for employee
The management of the hospital was very much responsible, aggressive and helpful .The colleagues were cooperative in full sense.I could learn about the different types of instruments and cases while attending many surgeries. .
The hardest part of the job I found was anesthetics side and the enjoyable part was scrubbing in different cases.

A typical day I remember in Asian Institute of Medical Science is the day I has assisted the doctor for a twin delivery caesarean. The case was very much complicated for the meconium aspiration took place for the baby before the surgery. The most advantage of our hospital worked at that time ...like every time in our hospital the doctors were available without failure. And the mother and kids were saved.
Pros
Free accommodation & transportation
Except work culture and politics, everything goes on fine.....
Pros
co-workers, work profile
Cons
long hours, work culture, politics