ASAP Recruitment Employee Reviews

Zero life stability
Employee (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater LondonJune 28, 2018
No contract, no possibilty to progress, cheating on payslips, zero communication, no explanation of how they count holiday pay, payroll makes mistakes on every payslip! Do not trust! Avoid as much as you can
Pros
No pros
Cons
Added in the review
Local
Refuse Collector (Former Employee) –  Greenford, Greater LondonNovember 22, 2017
Was told on standby so not employed to-do job i applied for!! As a refuge collector

This happened on more then one occasion
I stated i couldn't drive was taken to another site but had to find own way back!!
Work wasn't actually every day even though the advert claimed 5 days a week at the said location
Due to being ill with sickness one week 3 days off and then being sent home the next week as I was in stand by again and having a bad cold for one day i received a text saying due to my unreliability and not turning up thought i was not suitable for job!!
Even though i had worked 8 hrs over time in the time k has worked
Also charged for ppi clothing ?
Never work for them again so disorganised and despite following the procedure re letting them know my availability i am told i am not suitable
Would not recommended them
I enjoyed working with the employed member of the teams

Was supose to be refuge collector
Based at harlington road Hillingdon
Nov 39
Pros
Cons
Not constance work at advertised place of work
Productive workplace
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VICJuly 14, 2017
Ongoing work and contactable job employment agency. Allows flexible hours and time to work around my life style which was great. Shift times varied to suit myself
Pros
Pay rate
fun
STOREPERSON (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSWJune 6, 2017
Work is fun,,riding on pallet jack driving around with voice pick.Working alone ,have to concentrate because there is no room for mistakes.Every employee should be 100% accurate.Managements are so friendly and very helpfull.
Pros
Free cofee, Milk, Tea and sugar
Cons
Fun work place, great people.
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Port Melbourne VICFebruary 13, 2017
Working with ASAP recruitment was great, apart from the unfair dismissal because my daughter was sick... other then that had been told I was signing up for a job as a pick packer.. ended up being a whole different job and would even know the name for it. Was actually set to put pamphlets in plastic pockets and sending them off to customers as a message for recalls on products. The most downside with having that task. I honestly didn't mind that job at all but the fact we was having to stand on concrete floors for 8 hours a day with no cardboard or matts underneath I found was very sore and not healthy for anyone's body to do so what so ever. other wise great company and well paid jobs.
Pros
Free interenet use and massage chairs on breaks.
Cons
Long hours (only when required)
Could be located anywhere
Drivers Mate (Former Employee) –  GreenfordFebruary 7, 2017
Temp work, in all different fields, so you can be located at any company big or small, you get to meet different cultures and the environment and work energy is good.
Pros
Travel all over london and outer london
Fast paced environment
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne/BrisbaneAugust 12, 2016
I worked within a very fast paced office where no one day was the same. Throughout you were challenged and pushed to progress and achieve the best result prossible. Problem solving and creativity were key to success.
Productive and social work place.
Recycling Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spacewaye Recycling Centre.January 14, 2016
Working at Spacewaye's gave me an experience about what it is like to work at a recycling plant. A typical day would be dealing with clients and customers, where I had to direct traffic in and out of the compound and help clients/customers offload there waste materials and put them into different containers. The containers all had specific waste materials labled. ie, one for wood, metal, general waste, garden waste, paper, cardboard and clothes. We also had a containers for electrical products and batteries that were being disposed of. I learned about the different types of materials that were being recycled and how to deal with difficult customers who would complain about being stuck in long traffic cues during the peak hours of business. The hardest part of the job was working in extreme weather conditions such as heavy rain, gailforce winds and icy conditions which was very challenging but was able to get through it day by day. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new customers/clients everyday, helping them out and offering advice to them on certain issues. I also enjoyed working with my colleagues as they worked well in a team and were a good laugh to work with which kept us all going every working day when under pressure and at busy times of the day.
Repetitive, enjoyable and exciting workplace
pick/packer Labourer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs, VICApril 9, 2014
Starting work at 6am with morning group stretches. reporting to team leader for my daily task which is exciting cause I'm always asking him for different position so i can learn as many different departments and what they do, i get a thrill and enjoy my work place even more know i'm learning different things. properly the most challenging thing whilst pick packing is that certain pallets have different heights which are 1.2m 1.4m and 1.8m and trying to stack all your item neatly without them falling off.
Pros
canteen provided also vending machines.
Cons
8 hour days