Arrow Electronics

Arrow Electronics Employee Reviews

India32 reviews
Happy to work and have a good helpful nature from the collegues, a good place to improve our skills and learn how to develop a application in a staged process.
Pros
Nice
Cons
Na
Decent Company to work with very professional and well managed company this is one of the fortune 500 company to work with and HQ is in Singapore .very nice company
A typical day at Arrow is competitive & Productive, the management team and leaders at Arrow are very encouraging and supportive; the most good part about Arrow is we learn a lot working here.
Official response from Arrow Electronics
May 1, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback! We continuously work to improve our employee experience, therefore we're glad to hear that you find Arrow to be a competitive and productive work place. We hope you continue to grow your career with Arrow!
have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 2years

Pros

Excellent Pay

Great Hours

Chance to Move Up

Cons

Occasional Required Overtime with Short Notice

Management Transitions
Arrow Electronics is an American Fortune 500 company head quartered in
Centennial, Colorado.The company specializes in distribution and value added

services relating to electronic components and computer products.
The culture at Arrow Electronics is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding.
Working culture is good.
Its been close 1 year and 4months which helped me gain knowledge on the whole the environment and its culture. As a inhouse technology - which help knowing the different technology across different domains
Arrow Electronics is a good company to work at. I have learnt a lot as a consultant after i started working at Arrow, but the Salary benefits are poor with No promotions.
Pros
Center of the city
Cons
No salary benefits
GoodRole: Technical Analyst
Project: Unity-Global Implementation & support

Responsibilities:

• Understanding the business process.

• Involved in the development of the various kind of BI Publisher reports.

• Involved in the development of various templates like e-Text, xsl and RTF.

• Developed the packages for supporting BI Publisher reports.

• Worked on regular production support issues to resolve the issues and to meet the SLA's.

Technologies & Tools: Python 3, List, Tuple, Set, Dictionaries, Oracle (SQL/PLSQL), Report Builder 10g, BI/XML Publisher, Oracle E-Business Suite (AP, AR, PO and GL Modules), Toad and etc.
It was good to know about product oriented and search engine framework.Also i got a chance to interact with customers and clients.
to explore the product features.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arrow Electronics?
Fantastic place to work. A lot of opportunities to learn and grow professionally.

Good Management with clear vision and plan.

Good work-life balance.
It is excellent to be part of Arrow, As it is rank 2 in India Semiconductor distribution company.
Great place to work and enjoyable, management are very helpful
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Looking for sales start up with in the organization as pre sales.
I have learnt so much of organization process.

Error free in order management.

Zero RMA appreciation
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Arrow electronics is one of the leading electronics components distributor in world. my job function was product manager for key semiconductor lines like TEXAX Instruments, Vishay & Osram Opto. Working in Arrow was truely amajing experience and getting to interact with top suppliers & leaders really gave lot of learning & key skills which helped me to grow as a leader & strategist.
good to work in a neat environment , to build my career skills i am looking out for a change.it was a nice working experience that i have learned so far,
I have been working at Arrow Electronics on contract basis (Less than a year). Homely feelings with good working environment. lot of scope to learn new things
Pros
Work Life Balance is just perfect, Huge workload but not strict deadline oriented.
Cons
Physical Security must be improved.
Less pressure at work. great job and work life balance, secured job, great environment to work. No taking work home. No attending calls from home. Work location is in the city no needs to travel for hours
it got good work culture and good place to gain our experience in Electronics products. Good with work culture, but need to improve in employee benefits.
Not an employee friendly organization. The career path are not well defined and very arbitrary. Not a process oriented organization.
their was a learning all the day in Arrow,management was good,coworkers cooperate in everything,nothing i can mention the hardest part of arrow only thing is travelling,
Pros
Free snack
Arrow is a company that is located conveniently, so unlike a lot of companies is better off for commutation unless you stay at far end points of Bangalore. the company has a positive job security feeling about it and people are friendly, including management. There is scope for growth and learning.
Pros
Convenient working hours except for few teams
Cons
After a certain period of time, job can get stagnant, esp if you enjoy challenges
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arrow Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.