3 rounds.. basically...1 written consisting of aptitude+technical (it:c,c++,DBMS,data structures) non it:(microprocessors,c,c++,fill the code,digital,analog,controls)...second is technical...they do concentrate a lot on (c,c++ ,data structures,along with ccn)pull up ur socks for this... depending on ur technical it may be 2 or 1...after that HR round...all basic question..nothing as such.😊all the best guys...
3 technical rounds
Interview process consist of written, Technical, Management and HR session.
- How are the working hours at Aricent?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Aricent?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at Aricent?4 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Aricent? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Aricent?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Aricent?2 people answered
- If you were to leave Aricent, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Aricent?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Aricent?One person answered
- Topics covered for placement driveOne person answered