ARGUS

ARGUS Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Security Officer7 reviews
The hardest part of the job was standing for long periods of time. The best part of the job was meeting many new and friendly people. I learned a lot about security issues.
Pros
Attending fun work assignments.
Cons
Compensation was low.
Argus Atlanta is striving to be the best event staffing company in Atlanta. They are always improving and making the best for its employees. If you want flexibility this is the place for you. They also like to have fun.
You would help people find there seats if they couldn't find them and help them locate where they needed to sit. I learned to help people and i learned some things about security.
A typical day at work consists of us checking in and finding where we will be stationed at. I learned to help people and to be able to think on my feet. The hardest part of the job is having to be on your feet all day. The most enjoyable part of my day is getting to help people.
No one day is the same. Its a different experience everyday coming to work from work with crowds over 25,000 plus or bascially guarding warehouse supplies or the warehouse itself.
Is a great company to for for as a second job.
The job can be very taxing , and including work in all the weather element weather will not stop anything,but over all a fun environment to work in.
Pros
choose your own schedule
Cons
not well organized at events that don't take place on a regular bases.
I like working with this company but I need More $$$$$$ Money and more hours . 5 hours once every two weeks, is not cutting it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARGUS?