ARGUS

ARGUS Employee Reviews

A change in management has led to a lot of confusion and problems. I enjoyed the work but management is very non-supportive. I see good people get fired for very weak reasons.
To know more about my work, my Responsiblities, meet more co workers, to know more challenging work, Sharing my ideas to them, be confident to your customers, Customer Service,
Argus is a very great company to work for itself, its the jobs that you are assigned that can be a hassle to deal with. most days I worked long hours but the pay was great.
supportive coworkers helping public experiencing various events such as professional sports teams, concerts, and college events. Duties involved checking participants for items that may be a risk to harm others such as firearms/weapons.
Personel jest zgrany i jest w porządku i też jak w każdej pracy są ci gorsi
I Enjoy working with the people in my department, have had the opportunity to learn some new things in reference to processing claims for pharmacy and hospital.
Cons
pay isn't sufficient and I feel like need to be in an environment that offers more opportunity.
I worked morethan 8 hrs a day due to overtime, I learned a lot in terms of heat treatment and post weld and the types of pipe. Theres a good management they threat you a boss and give you power as supervisor to decide to your people. The workplace is highly hazzardous because it is refinery of fuel, . It is hard to if the client doesnt give what you need in your daily production.
Daily worked is a challenge.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Lunch time consume 1.5 Hrs
Buen ambiente de trabajo, solo que falta mucha coordinación
Pros
Buen ambiente laboral
Cons
Falta coordinacion
I must provide the primary level of guest assistance in the seating area. I am required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies, procedures and event requirements. While there I provide access control, crowd management and ensure the venue is safe for guests. Also provide guests with directions or other venue information. I always act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt and friendly manner and ensure a safe and fun environment for all guests, staff and performers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ARGUS?
I got to meet a lot of different people from different backgrounds. Management was always on call when you needed them. All supervisors were very informative.
Bad culture bad management no job security no compensation pay bad rating job work not good I didn't like working for the company it's just a bad place to work
Pros
Lie to YOU
Cons
Just the lies
ho avuto riscontri positivi lavorando con le forze dell ordine ,e gratificazioni ,ho potuto svlluppare le mie capacità professionali riguardo la sicurezza e la fiducia riposta dai clienti nei miei confronti
Pros
la possibilità di essere autonomo
Cons
nessuno
had a awesome time working with them, would go back any time... they placed me in good working people and would recommend them to anyone. I worked with them for some time and would go back for them anytime
Pros
paid every week
ochrona czemu nie ale nie na obiektach handlowych.
The job could be easy going and enjoyable at times but there is alot of stress that comes with it at times. Overall i would do it all over again with this company.
Pros
great people, great learning of being versitile.
Cons
cuthroat people to get you fired
It is a contract company which places you at different jobs depending upon your skill set. I look at it as a job and nothing more than that. People can make there own minds up about working for any contract agency.
A typical Shift at Argus begins with call outs to various places where antisocial behaviour occurs . Quite dangerous environment to work in , but gives a good kick of adrenaline.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
dangerous job
Mgt would lie about client engagements & then would expect you to work for the very same client they lied about: lie about location, hours, role. Basically they would tell you anything to keep you working. I quit quickly because of this but also because there was no diversity as a Caucasian woman - culture was also not positive toward women
Pros
I quit
Cons
I worked there for 21 days
I liked it didnt like the hrs was not getting enough to live on. And I really like the people I worked with all I was doing was an driving jeeps out of the building after the headlers was put in and when we was not busy I would put up a broom and start swiping just to say busy but other then that it was a great place to work
As an employee for Staffing Partners (aka Argus), I was hired with the purpose of advancing as a recruiter. While at Staffing Partners I acquired a great deal of knowledge as to the administrative side of my position. With that being said, it allowed me to understand the urgency of details and efficiency in the day-to-day operations of my position.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
vacation days reduced due to short staffing
Colleghi spigliati dinamici lavoro entusiasmante ricco di mille novità
Pros
Orario lavorativo
Cons
Contratto a tempo determinato