ARGUS Employee Reviews

zbyt duza odpowiedzialnosc
pracownik ochrony (Former Employee) –  Dąbrowa Górnicza, śląskieNovember 7, 2017
ochrona czemu nie ale nie na obiektach handlowych.
A job not a career
Hoist Operator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 8, 2017
The job could be easy going and enjoyable at times but there is alot of stress that comes with it at times. Overall i would do it all over again with this company.
Pros
great people, great learning of being versitile.
Cons
cuthroat people to get you fired
N/a
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 20, 2017
It is a contract company which places you at different jobs depending upon your skill set. I look at it as a job and nothing more than that. People can make there own minds up about working for any contract agency.
active workplace to work with
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Vilnius, LTJune 5, 2017
A typical Shift at Argus begins with call outs to various places where antisocial behaviour occurs . Quite dangerous environment to work in , but gives a good kick of adrenaline.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
dangerous job
Non Freindly & not honest
Tech analyst CCAR (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 26, 2017
Mgt would lie about client engagements & then would expect you to work for the very same client they lied about: lie about location, hours, role. Basically they would tell you anything to keep you working. I quit quickly because of this but also because there was no diversity as a Caucasian woman - culture was also not positive toward women
Pros
I quit
Cons
I worked there for 21 days
It was ok
Portor (Former Employee) –  Manhattan OHApril 18, 2017
I liked it didnt like the hrs was not getting enough to live on. And I really like the people I worked with all I was doing was an driving jeeps out of the building after the headlers was put in and when we was not busy I would put up a broom and start swiping just to say busy but other then that it was a great place to work
Room for advancement
Recruiter / Lead Dispatcher/ Onsite Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 4, 2017
As an employee for Staffing Partners (aka Argus), I was hired with the purpose of advancing as a recruiter. While at Staffing Partners I acquired a great deal of knowledge as to the administrative side of my position. With that being said, it allowed me to understand the urgency of details and efficiency in the day-to-day operations of my position.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
vacation days reduced due to short staffing
Ambiente giovane e brillante
impiegata amministrativa (Former Employee) –  Trieste, Friuli-Venezia GiuliaApril 2, 2017
Colleghi spigliati dinamici lavoro entusiasmante ricco di mille novità
Pros
Orario lavorativo
Cons
Contratto a tempo determinato
Fun productive work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 21, 2017
This job you have to be able to move quickly and keep up with the customers.Managment is very understanding and willing to work with you.The hardest part is having to deal with drunk customers and fights.
Pros
Cons
Long standing hours
Argus is a pretty good agency to work there pretty good jobs
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 8, 2017
Argus is a pretty good agency they have work some jobs take a while to get it but fairly good agency jobs pay pretty well all around it's an OK place to work and find jobs A lot of the jobs are for out well most of the jobs are for out so Morrow close by in the area that I live
Buen ambiente laboral, gente muy colaboradora.
Secretaria Administrativa (Former Employee) –  Arequipa, ArequipaFebruary 22, 2017
Un buen trabajo, un excelente jefe y gente muy afectuosa y amigable.
Pros
Muy buena relaciòn entre trabajadores de la empresa.
Cons
Se trabajaba los sabados.
Project Manager - Outside Sales
Project Manager/Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 18, 2016
Study, contact, and obtain new accounts. Grow and expand existing accounts. Account Manager and principal customer contact and act as direct Customer Service Representative. Engage with customer engineering staff to reduce product cost. Analyze customer drawings and specifications to ensure compliance. Prepare bids for machined hardware and precision assemblies. Coordinate and schedule projects and project changes. Purchase of raw materials and services. Manage and obtain new suppliers.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Owner was skimming receipts from the business
Freedom
Paper Boy (Current Employee) –  BlackwoodOctober 14, 2016
The typical day would be after collage I would come home and do my paper round but if I don't go in early I do it before i go.I have picked up 2 skills from this job which is Patience and Dealing with money.
Good Introductory to Automotive and Manufacturing skill set
Renhill Contractor (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 6, 2016
Come in Monday through Friday 7 am to already be late due to time clock set 6 min faster to standard time. (taking 15 min off your time if you are 1 min late automatically making you 14 min late). Must inquire about door entry code because they wont tell you. Work required is easy to accomplish. Must have common sense and the ability to be self motivated. Quick learning is also a must. Lack of organized training makes the job challenging. Many coworkers lack motivation and enthusiasm for job therefore you might find yourself doing more work than is required for your direct position. but the more you know the more valuable you are. Management sells that they are open door but seem cold. most employees seemed scared for their jobs because he has a quick to fire mentality. I would say the most enjoyable part of the day is when the work load is heavy it makes the day go by quicker, i mean the work is easy you just got to apply yourself.
Excelente empresa para se trablhar
Agente de Proteção da Aviação Civil (Former Employee) –  Brasília, DFApril 25, 2016
EMPRESA COMPROMETIDA COM OS FUNCIONÁRIOS E CLIENTES . fazendo com que todos saiam satisfeito para com o serviço prestado pelo a mesma
Pros
Trata seus funcionários com humanidade .e oportunidade de crescimento na empresa
Cons
Nada a delcarar
fun places to work
Building Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 11, 2016
I learned that work is what you put in. Its a fun place to work and all of the recuriters are very helpful. Once my contract ended they were very helpful with finding me another job.
Friendly enviroment
Insulator (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 12, 2016
i enjoyed working with Argus contracting and would be willing to work for the again, wish it was a steady job. but all in all a good company to work for
Pros
everything on time, every one works hard
Cons
Cant think of any
My work place is good
Global Supply Chain/Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Troy MiSeptember 18, 2015
A typical day at work I oversee eight employees, wonderful team love working with. I learn something be it with learning new accounts or cross training with my team.Sometime the hardest thing about my job is when you have a demand from multiple customers at the same time,but you just have to pace yourself and tackle one load at a time.The enjoyable thing about my job, I Love What I do!
Pros
Praise from my customers
Cons
n/a
It was a fun and fast paced environment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Statesboro, GASeptember 14, 2015
You would help people find there seats if they couldn't find them and help them locate where they needed to sit. I learned to help people and i learned some things about security.
DBA (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VASeptember 11, 2015
Excellent Company to work for. Good management. Good benefit. Generally, It is an excellent company. Fun work place with supportive management. Personally grow and develop.