Arena Animation Employee Reviews

Very good place
Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  Dombivli, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2019
People are very helpful. Good place to learn and grow. Low salary though. The best part is that the faculties get to learn cutting edge software, and become masters in it.
Best place to upgrade oyrself with latest techniques
Education counselor (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratOctober 23, 2019
Having 1 desingnation but arena animation staffs and boss motivates to upgrage oneself and helps us to beco.e multi-tasking with many training and qualities.
Great journey with team
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaSeptember 24, 2019
Good business partners with business acumen gave us free hand to handle the center and we came out with flying colors minimizing most of the issues with our team. I believe in collective management and I encourage juniors to take decisions in front of all..helping them to be decisive and this effort worked well and our audits were always green.
Productive and effective Platform to enhance
Architecture and interior Design (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 16, 2019
Arena animation will give you a motivation to achieve heights in your career, To reach a pinnacle of success you need to get through Arena animation for sure
Good company
3D Faculty (Current Employee) –  KeralaAugust 9, 2019
Creativity based institution.
Good quality
Good courses
Good facility
Very good foundation
Over all very good institution for multimedia animation vfx
The worst place to work
Academic Counselor (Current Employee) –  Siliguri, West BengalJuly 5, 2019
I wasted few months there . The management is ignorant and does not help when needed but will be the first to blame when target isn’t achieved. Resorts to cheap tricks and politics in the office . Employee retaintibilty is zero . Everyone leaves within a couple of months . Creates misunderstandings between employees . Does not stick to JD , does not know how to talk to females . The manager makes filthy comments , and tries to talk dirty .
There was no support to generate business but they will always blame no matter what .
Similar feedback’s have been given from previous employees in their resignation .
Also, post resignation they create troubles in disbursing salary and exp letter!
Pros
Salary on time till you’re working
Cons
Work on Sunday, misbehaving, dirty politics, creates misunderstandings between employees
Workplace and Fun
Graphic designer (Former Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra PradeshApril 12, 2019
It'a good company but salary not satisfied and Ni holiday when I needed poor salary it may be 3 to 4. No reply from the management for salary and time is not
confirmed
Pros
Free to get camars
Cons
Long
Great to work
Subject matter expert + Centre Head (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 10, 2019
Good teamwork. Working with Team of academic for training. Another task is to work with the sale team. carries consulting to the students and walking.
productive environment
Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  KannurFebruary 5, 2019
Arena Multimedia had offered me a job of a teacher from there i had gained confidence and courage which i believed to be the greatest achievement. This helped me to interact with my students better.
Pros
helpfull environment
Cons
work preassure
Interesting and enjoyable
Vfx Faculty (Former Employee) –  Greater Noida, Uttar PradeshNovember 29, 2018
That was really Good Place. I have learnt many thing their also I have upgraded my self a lot. Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow you career and a lot of growth potential. A typical day moves quick! Great people work here! Now i don't want to continue their because i want some studio infrastructure.
great place to work and learn from
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 29, 2018
Great place to learn, works as a vocational school, many oppurtunities to learn about animation and web development. Ideal for someone who is just graduating from high school.
Nice place
Center Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 3, 2018
Its good place to work. but the major problem there is salary hike. there is a problem always in increment in salary. there is no fixed appriasal time.
Fun Workplace
Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  GujaratAugust 3, 2018
Well, Arena Animation is a training institute under Aptech Education, specializing in teaching graphic design & animation related courses.
that makes it a fun place to work since I got to meet new people everyday and get knowledge in many aspects.
Fun place to work
Student relationship manager (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaApril 4, 2018
It was fun to work as there were college students in the institute so the environment was quite lively and colleagues also were quite supportive. I enjoyed working even because it was my first job and i was excited about it.
Pros
No time restricts
Cons
No benefits
Very nice work place
Sr. Animation Faculty (Former Employee) –  DOMBIVLI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIAJanuary 31, 2018
It was very great experience to work with arena animation, the management and other staff was very decent discipline, helpful and friendly.
I learnt management skills from arena animation.
nice company but i m not confortable there
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratJanuary 2, 2018
nice but i m not able to work there anymore because i m not happy with my salary i want to do more and achive the more in the life i belive in hard work
Pre production & production
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Bilaspur, ChhattisgarhDecember 10, 2017
I'm student of arena animation 3rd sem i need a job like graphic designer and flash animation.I m gud in illustration or graphic or flash animation...
Pros
Self employee
Cons
Part time
Well developed infrastructure in graphic design department, creative and well organised.
Graphic design, printing and publications. (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 27, 2017
I completed the graphic design, printing and publication course of certificate in multimedia. I worked mostly in graphic designing tools such as photoshop, illustrator and corel draw. I attended seminars and group discussions.
Productive and fun workplace
Faculty (Former Employee) –  Barasat, West BengalNovember 11, 2017
Environment is fair. The infustruture is poor.center head is very cooperative .Faculty salary is very poor.Need to develop new ideas they are only take new candidate for fulfill financial purpose.
Pros
Flexible timiing
Cons
Not co-operative
Positive atmosphere to work and Development towards company
Animation and Graphic design Faculty (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 30, 2017
It was a wonderful experience working with Arena Animation fort Branch for a period of 5 years.I have learned and developed lot of knowledge with that gained more confident . Regarding Staff members they were always supportive and positive.