ARCGATE Employee Reviews

outsourcing
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanJuly 23, 2019
best company for fresher and is best knowledge of other it company
Arcgate provide free lunch dinner and free air compas
best employee for this company
Excellent workplace and good environment for jobs
Senior Web Designer (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanJune 12, 2019
I have learned new skills like reactJs, VueJs.
Management is Good.
Workplace culture is familiar.
Nothing is Hardest it's a chance to leaned new skills.
Every time is enjoyable at work desk.
Pros
Birthday celebration
Good work culture
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Udaipur City, RajasthanJanuary 15, 2019
ARCGATE is great place to work, learn and grow your careers. Supportive co-workers and staff. Management and team leads support give me more strength to raise my standards of work.
Pros
Great Infrastructure, supportive co-workers
Ultimate Work Place & Environment in Udaipur
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanDecember 10, 2018
I am working in a Arcgate last 6 years, It gives opportunity to groom yourself. Colleagues & superiors are more supportive. I enjoyed my work. Infrastructure is also good
Management team is too supportive
I am Grateful to work their
Pros
Birthday Celebrations, Personal Development, Good Infrastructure
Cons
Need Extra Co-curricular Activites
Best IT Company in Udaipur.
Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanNovember 23, 2018
1. Happy to work with this company
2. Supportive management
3. High Class infrastructure
4. pay scale is good for freshers
5. Good atmosphere to Work.
Great place to learn & grow.
Assistant Project Lead. (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanNovember 15, 2018
I have been working in ArcGate since 2011 and this is my first job. Whatever I have learned in my professional career it is just because of ArcGate. I have grown with ArcGate throughout my career. Also I did not find any issue with the management.
Pros
Good working environment.
Best place to learn and grow!!
Assistant Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanOctober 25, 2018
Arcgate has been my home from past 8 years! Amazing company, good atmosphere and one of the best companies to work for. They have world class infrastructure. Good awards and recognition programs for employees. Project managers are great and very helpful. There's a lot of mixed culture and great people.
Pros
Good pay, supportive management and advancement opportunities.
Cons
Health/medical benefits should be improved and no pick n drop facility.
One of the best place to work in Udaipur.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanOctober 22, 2018
ArcGate provides the best working environment and facility in Udaipur. A must place to learn work ethics and culture. You will be provided with good infrastructure while working in ArcGate.
Ultimate place to work.
Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanOctober 8, 2018
I am working here for 1 year and find it very helpful for starting my career. A great place for freshers. It gives opportunity to groom yourself. Employees are paid fairly and are provided good appraisals also. Colleagues are friendly and supportive. Motivating environment and a very good workplace. Proper discipline and provides equal opportunities to all. All seniors and leaders are also very much dedicated towards project that makes us to work more efficiently. HR celebrates b’day of each employee and makes them feel special on their day. Kunal Sir meets them personally which is very honorable. Overall a very good working experience.
Pros
Good work culture, Eco-friendly workplace, Positive Environment
Cons
Canteen’s food could have been better. Otherwise a great place to join.
Good Environment For Work
Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanSeptember 18, 2018
Good Environment For Work with Good infra Structure, Very Good Management. Learn About The Life and Exprience about Team
work.Very Suporting and helpful Environment
3. Good overtime pay
4. Fabulous infrastructure
5. Training and development session for employee
6. Better place for learning
Pros
pay scale is good for freshers
Cons
Food is not good, need to increase pay scale for experience people, they need to do some fun activities for employee
Productive and Fun Workplace
Executive HR (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanSeptember 10, 2018
One of the best places to work. A Great cohesive environment to work. World Class Infra that allows you to perform on par and better than the best in the industry. Great support from management to be inventive. Open door policy allows you to be best with guidance. The office culture is amazing, and CEO is full of energy throughout the day. Great work and life balance. Surrounded by extremely intelligent individuals that you can learn from. Growth is systematic and completely under your control.
Pros
Awesome Infra, Great Location
Productive, Fun workplace & innovative
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanSeptember 10, 2018
Arcgate is place where we prove my skills which would utilize my experience In a healthy and trustworthy environment.
It is good place to work. Work culture is very good . Arcgate provide
good training session not only for freshers but also for exiting employees .
In term of management part is very helpful and good. Arcgate also conduct cultural activities for employees and also encourage employees to take participate in cultural activities. It is fun while working in Arcgate as Team member ,Team leads are very helpful they help at every step and clear doubts. Arcgate is place where we get more things to learn as we get more different task to work. Arcgate conduct meeting regularly for achievement of appreciation and rewarded employees who achieve best performance. In short we can say Arcgate is ethical place to work.
Pros
Free Corporate Training, Productive Work Place, Good Ethical Practics
Cons
Long Hours, No Bechmark System
Good company to work
Senior Research Associate (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanSeptember 4, 2018
I am an SRA working for 2 years, I have been given good opportunities and growth. My supervisors are polite and motivate us. I would like to continue working here
Pros
Good Salary, Subsidized food, Clean envionment, Growth oriented
Cons
less leaves
Best place for improvisation in your professionalism
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 29, 2018
Best place for improvisation in your professionalism. It has dedicated core team to support employees in any way. A nice platform to present your existing knowledge and a beautiful opportunity to learn new things. They always appreciate good talent as well as they keep motivating people to come upfront for showing their hidden skills. I am grateful that I am a part of this organization from last 3.5 yrs. It showed me the correct way to walk on. I can really see a big change in me from the very first day I joined Arcgate till the date. Thank You Arcgate
Pros
Birthday Celebrations and much more activities.
Great Place to Learn, Implement and Grow
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 27, 2018
Arcgate has been particularly great with the level of autonomy that they adopt in their culture. Leadership always welcome new ideas from employees and takes them in a positive way. I always feel supported and professionally challenged. I feel like I've been here for a good amount of time and got an opportunity to work on numerous roles during this period. I never plan on leaving Arcgate based on my experiences here over the last 9 years.

Absolutely love my job!
Pros
Promotes Learning, Nice working environment, Good Infrastructure
Great Office Environment
Project Lead (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 27, 2018
Working at Arcgate has been the best decision I’ve ever made. The office culture is amazing, and CEO is full of energy throughout the day. If you don’t get pumped up on the floor just by listening to everyone else on the phone, this probably isn’t the job for you.

There are several ongoing training opportunities, you could have an amazing direct team experience, too. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big.

Arcgate will challenge you to think deeper and be more analytical.
Pros
enrichment programs, personal development, bonus, overtime
Fresh concept and Abundance of Learning Opportunities
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 24, 2018
One of the best places to work.
A Great cohesive environment to work.
Great support from leaders to be inventive.
Open door policy allows you to be best with guidance.
Pros
Awesome Infra, Great Location, Amazing Team and Ample opportunities for the right candidate.
One of the best place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 24, 2018
Over the career spanning more than 14 years, I can conclude without any doubt that Arcgate has provided me the best working environment. Coming to the office has never been so exciting. The Management is simply amazing and provides great opportunities to grow. Not only they have created a world class facility to work, they have created such a positive work environment that it would easily excite any skilled person looking to work in a great environment. Look no other place if you want to enjoy every minute of your job.
Pros
Top notch Management, World class infrastructure, Great location (situated in beautiful city with no traffic issues), Great salary, Ample growth opportunities, Freedom to take decisions, Perfect work life balance, Talented colleagues.
Good Place to Learn
Project Leader (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanAugust 22, 2018
In my career of 8.5 years in this organization, I grew from Sr. Research Analyst to a Project Leader. This road was full of learning new skills and facing new challenges. Both of which made me a better professional and a good person.
Pros
Job Security, Efficiency Enhancement, Good Infrastructure, Employee Benefits and Engagements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ARCGATE. Our community is ready to answer.

ARCGATE Reviews by Location