Aptech Ltd Employee Reviews

Fun place with focus on Building knowledge
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 15, 2018
1. Managing Centre Operations like scheduling lectures, interacting with Walk-ins & follow-up.
2. Planning with Marketing team for Product and Brand promotions
3. Organizing Workshops and Seminars in Colleges
4. Conducting career guidance sessions for college students
Pros
Good focus to speading knowledge
Cons
Sometimes stressful work environment
A big brand known
CENTRE Academic Head (Former Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 11, 2018
It is a big brand in it training . But now a days due to professional courses students are not interested in career courses . This is the reason for low enrollment .
Achieved a great experience
Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 9, 2018
Worked in Aptech for almost 11 years ..

I came to knew how important is our role in providing career guidance to the students as per interests & need to whom even a parent can not guide...

A positive approach was the secret of my success.
Pros
nothing as such due to hectic schedule
Cons
nothing as such due to hectic schedule
Great and Fun to be work Place
Business development Manager (Former Employee) –  Kerala, Telangana and Andra PradeshMarch 22, 2018
It was a great experience with Aptech. Job was really challenging. Most of the franchisees were in bad shape when i took over. They were high on bad debts and low on sales. My typical work day starts with visits to the franchisee in the location i am travelling. Calling other centre managers and taking the input activities that has been done for the day.

Had a lot of interaction with different sets of people which was really enriching and learning experience.

Aptech had a very focused management with very streamlined work management processed. Had more of a centralized decision making system with clear communication lines with all the functions and support functions.

Work culture was great and was more of a friendly and family atmosphere. Always could walk up to my Boss and super boss for any help and suggestions and they were also ver open to my suggestions.

Hardest part of my job was to clear many service issues of the franchisees during my initial days.

The most enjoyable part of my job was travelling.
normal working place
Software Trainer (Current Employee) –  Varanasi, Uttar PradeshMarch 5, 2018
a typical day at work is first day only and after first day all employees are look like a family member. i m learned here how to increase our knowledge.
productive workplace
hardware and networking (Current Employee) –  Bijnor, Uttar PradeshFebruary 15, 2018
it has a very friendly and professional environment.and always become a plateform to learn new things through the people who guide us in ouyr working.
Awesome job Environment
Operations Executive & Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 2, 2018
It is a descent IT firm where you can learn alot and come up with something new always.... Just be aware of the management any decision can ruin your career
Pros
Free lunches
Great work place
Manager - Business Development (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 15, 2018
Good scope to learn, and develop self.
Open culture, good leadership team.

Need to change the image of being a IT training institution, specially in the minds of corporate clients....
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Executive and data entry (Former Employee) –  SonipatDecember 24, 2017
It should be more and more efficient management and salary must bi increase I'm such as the other company it is preview to understand the think of employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Inconsistent Off-shore Management
Director of Sales, US (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 12, 2017
The US division of this company no longer exists for a reason. Once solutions were sold, services began lagging, which resulted in late or missed deadlines and ultimately disgruntled customers. While local management was strong stateside, the Indian off-shore management was a disaster that failed to adhere to customer promised service levels. Requests and communications from C-level executives from Fortune 500 corporations were met with skepticism and inability to execute at the most senior level.
Pros
Solid off-shore strategy and sales model.
Cons
Inability to execute at executive off-shore office resulted in lost customers.
first job
Office Clerk/Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  MaharashtraDecember 8, 2017
this is my first job in India, after I have finished my graduation I have started this job, I have learn lot, I had to deal with students every day and got a new experience everyday.
An average organization.
Marketing and franchising executive (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshDecember 5, 2017
I was placed in Kanpur with one of the franchize office. Good organization from learning point of view. The work days were fun-filled and workplace culture was an average.
Pros
good organization to learn.
Cons
not much benefits in terms of remuneration etc.
Productive, creative and innovative place for working
Internship (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 24, 2017
We would have team meetings discussing the project flow with our manager and would have a balanced dialogue for the same. Along with that we would be pushed to explore new technologies to help benefit both the project and our knowledge base,
Great place
Centre Academics Head / Faculty Member (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 17, 2017
Great place to start career.A typical day starts of with heavy works demands from in hand project through out the day coordination with client and contractors,estimations for new projects and designing for the approved projects.management and co-workers are supportive enough.I learned how to work and priorities multiple task at a time.i enjoying the designing part of my job.
Productive and Fun workplace
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 17, 2017
The principle of work hard party harder applies here. There are no such restrictions when it comes to employees, they are allowed to work at their convenience. The best part about the organisation is that there is no cabin system i.e. all seated at an equal level without any discrimination with regards to positions.
Pros
No adherence to what one needs to wear to office
Cons
Interdependence of work
Slow player in the market
Regional Tech Expert (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 14, 2017
A slow company focused on financial growth but lacked in employee benefit and not a futuristic company. Limited growth with no great focus for both growth of the employee and the industry
fun place
Account Assistant (Former Employee) –  Andhra PradeshOctober 14, 2017
typcial day starts with enquiry followups and and learned how to manage time in the particular work time. culture in sense the work place is cooperaive
Part time job
Part Time Instructor (Former Employee) –  Udagamandalam, Tamil NaduOctober 5, 2017
I learnt NET Engineering with Aptech and after completing my course I was able to work in the same company as a part time staff to practice what I had learnt and to train others.
Pros
opportunity to work
Cons
part time
Productive, Lively environment.
Faculty (Former Employee) –  calicutSeptember 13, 2017
It was fun working there at aptech. Salary and work hours was little bit unbearable. Work culture was decent anyhow. Knowledge on different computer language got improved as long as I was there.
Pros
Free technical knowledge.
Cons
less salary, salary improvement.
Fun place to work at.
Information Designer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2017
Fun place to work at. I discovered my working style and ethics at Aptech. Management has changed since I moved to TCS but I do see a lot of prolife changes there. Workplace culture is good.
Pros
Employee centric work culture